Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) (35091 Views)

Rich Boy Washes His Feet With A Bottle Of Drink (Photos, Video) / A Nairalander's Bboy Video For Coca-Cola, Uses One Finger To Balance On The Can / Fulani Herdsman Relaxing With A Bottle Of Beer (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by zelnababa(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
MonkeyMods:
By the authority vested in me, I hereby declare him minister of beer parlour under Tinubu's government in Irabiji
the beers he used is hero, abeg who brought hero to naija? and where is the company located
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by majamajic(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kingpele:
Pity your liver and kidney ooo..the guy face is enough evidence he loves to drink � too much...don't damage internal organs God gave u ,he will require it from you...u don't own your body, God own it and the day he will sack u from your body ,u will die and the body turns to dust..the pleasures and pride of life will just come to end.. fear God and honour him with your mind And attitude

And what will kill u ?
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by majamajic(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
zelnababa:
the beers he used is hero, abeg who brought hero to naija? and where is the company located

Peter Obi , Onitsha and calabar

1 Like

Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Ubanz: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
What do you expect from an iron bender. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Pootle: 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
that guy na finger lord
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bvlgari:
Man wows onlookers as he opens a bottle of beer with his finger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsZxL0Wz4U4
Let him go for Guinness World Records.
“Most Bottles of Beer opened in One Minute with bare index finger.”
At least, make him collect $100,000 for creating/breaking world record.
I know he cannot do this with Come or Pepsi.
If he say na lie, make him go try naa
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Nwateacheraba(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
Am not surprised oo. Someone has used a toothpick to open a bottle of beer. I witnessed it.
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Slydan204: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
I don't gerrit. Is this an achievement?
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by winner37(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sorry to that clitoris he will deep his finger in ...
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Mamijoh(f): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
See the guy face , u go know say this one don drink 40years comot from e life grin
grin
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by SKIBiNSKI(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Naigerians definitely gat talent. grin grin grin morron!
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Pacyrus(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Greatest achievement of all time grin sad
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Dollarremix(m): 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=Realmi post=116146781]Any woman wey this man mistakenly finger eh....make I just keep quiet
grin grin grin
The fingering go mad
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Dshocker(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hmmmm, this is the first time i am seeing someone using just a finger, but i have a friend that can use his 5 fingers to open a bottle of beer.
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
iHart:
Omo, what that finger can not do does not exist. The way he position his finger, ladies can relate.
sinner
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by iHart(m): 6:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
sinner
I don't know where your mind is carrying you to. cheesy
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by MakeDailyMoney0: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Naigerians definitely gat talent. grin grin grin morron!
Boss i greet you
Re: Man Wows Onlookers As He Opens a Bottle Of Beer With His Finger (pic/vid) by paradiseVirgin: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Pervert
I am a pervert too grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EDC Official Electrocuted Trying To Rescue His Colleague (photos) / Friends and business partners again, case closed. / Happy New Year, Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.