Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) (1368 Views)

Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag / Hilda Dokubo Addresses 'Obidients' In Port Harcourt Rally (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Very interesting photos
Lalasticlala

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by God1000(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Great, this is beyond social media now

6 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Aniluvreal: 6:16am On Aug 28, 2022
shocked

Till agbadorian master die, even in his trillion lifetime, he can never get this type of unconditional love from people. His stolen loots cannot even buy him a genuine love.

Abeg clear road for the incoming presido.

See love everywhere for one man

Obi is blessed beyond measures...abeg

Don't forget they did all these under heavy rain o. Dem no born any politician in Nigeria that youth will walk under the rain for, it's only Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:17am On Aug 28, 2022
The crowd was unprecedented

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Kabirudeen25(m): 6:18am On Aug 28, 2022
This one will make omenka to slam his head on top glass cheesy

Tinubu supporters said only IPOB support Obi, so I wonder who then are all these people since according to them, Wike has completely eliminated IPOB from Rivers grin. When your foundation is built on lies, you will need to keep adding more and more lies, before the structure finally collapses grin

10 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by GoooodHardDick: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2022
A vote for peter Obi is a vote for better Nigeria. Together we can get it right this time around with PO.

Peter Obi for president

6 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Politicians don't know what is coming 2023, this is genuine moment no monetization, self funding.

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by WonderManly(m): 6:23am On Aug 28, 2022
Good to see this. This shows that great things are coming.

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Aniluvreal: 6:25am On Aug 28, 2022
shocked

JESUS CHRIST I KNOW
Peter Obi I know
Agbado and cassava I know not= God punish the devil.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:25am On Aug 28, 2022
WonderManly:

Good to see this. This shows that great things are coming.
Youths are ready

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by APCnaPDP: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2022
The main thing I picked up from the pictures is that bad leadership affects everyone.
If you vote Shettima to handle security, remember that BH grew under his nose. Ask yourself, why have the killings reduced all of a sudden? Why do you think so?

9 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Difrent: 6:26am On Aug 28, 2022
This is the MOST FOOLISH of all.

It's only in Nigeria....supposed youths that want to save their country detest Millitary service. It's an honour to serve your country millitary....thats the true mark of Patriotism and willingness and ability to truly defend the country. How can you save your country by just being an a placard carrying citizen without basic military training

We cry of insecurity everyday but scorn at a presidential candidate that provides one of the solutions which is massive investment in military personnel because he is not our candidate. Which serious country battling insurgency have military men less than 500k , no reserves programme and youths detesting military service..... trust me if PO thinks he wont recruit more military personnel to fight insecurity and secure our borders then he will spend his presidency battling one insecurity or another leaving little room for any development.

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Obidient rally October 1st in Lagos will shock Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Coolsperm: 6:29am On Aug 28, 2022
Thank God am normal , I will never vote for Tinubu , never! Am not stupid
Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by toneroforever(m): 6:31am On Aug 28, 2022
With this impressive turn out, Wike or not,PO is a goal in Rivers.

3 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by WonderManly(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2022
post=116127366:

Youths are ready
100%
Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:42am On Aug 28, 2022
toneroforever:
With this impressive turn out, Wike or not,PO is a goal in Rivers.
Exactly, this movement is beyond politicians, reason why it's hard for PDP and APC for this massive awareness rally because the will spend so much to be able to mobilise this huge crowd, just like PDP rally in Calabar it was for their governorship candidate tagged "Reclaim Cross River from APC" not for Atiku, same with Kastina yesterday, but Obidient rallies are organic supporters that's the difference between Obi and others

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Michelle70(m): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2022
post=116127366:

Youths are ready
with what i saw yesterday in portharcourt.

2023 is between kwankwasor and Obi.

Atiku and Tinubu will soon retire

4 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:56am On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
with what i saw yesterday in portharcourt.

2023 is between kwankwasor and Obi.

Atiku and Tinubu will soon retire
Had it been both agreed to walk together, we will just chilling waiting for INEC to announce the result.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Michelle70(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2022
post=116127857:

Had it been both agreed to walk together, we will just chilling waiting for INEC to announce the result.
it will not work like that.

It was obvious North doesnt want to settle for VP position, south also do not want to do that.

Working together will give Atiku an edge.
If Kwankwasor becomes VP to Obi, North will vote Atiku but if PO becomes VP to kwankwasor, south south will vote Atiku.

As long as Atiku and Tinubu are out of the game, i am happy...

5 Likes

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by ProblemChild1: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2022
post=116127655:

Exactly, this movement is beyond politicians, reason why it's hard for PDP and APC for this massive awareness rally because the will spend so much to be able to mobilise this huge crowd, just like PDP rally in Calabar it was for their governorship candidate tagged "Reclaim Cross River from APC" not for Atiku, same with Kastina yesterday, but Obidient rallies are organic supporters that's the difference between Obi and others
When will Anambra host their own.
Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Ghostrye: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu can pull more than this crowd, all he needs do is distribute monetary inducement (circled)..

No be me talk am o, na him pikin write am for board

1 Like

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 28, 2022
ProblemChild1:
When will Anambra host their own.
Anambra no need host dam own grin grin if Dem give PDP 1million in 2019 just imagine There own son own how e go be undecided grin we need Kaduna, kwara,kogi,etc now!!!
Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by ProblemChild1: 9:51am On Aug 28, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Anambra no need host dam own grin grin if Dem give PDP 1million in 2019 just imagine There own son own how e go be undecided grin we need Kaduna, kwara,kogi,etc now!!!
Na true sha cheesy e get why i dey talk because me na Anambra person and i dey Anambra since December wen I come back from Abuja. But i no dey hear anything campaign for here. At all. If at all, on Obi mandate I stand gidigba cool grin
Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by toneroforever(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2022
post=116127655:

That's the truth. Everyone in this country felt the affliction & hardship APC inflicted on us. That's why in every place, u see people support PO unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by Vote4Obi: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2022
Naysayers can't continue in their delusions but Nigerian youths have taken over.

Vote for Obi for a new and prosperous Nigeria.
Yes, together we can do it!!!
Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by techWriter3: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2022
Great, this is beyond social press now
Re: Interesting Pictures Of Obidient Port Harcourt Rally(photos) by 3DPhilly(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2022
Hi Nigerians, checkout this unique platform for Africans.

https://chatafrique.com/

Feel free to register and connect with fellow Africans.

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Slamed Peter Obi Again. Obi Lives In Lagos, Not Anambra. / Tinubu To Return As APC Picks Date To Flag-off 2023 Presidential Campaign / Excitement And Joy As Abians Welcome Bola Tinubu To Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.