Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers (26515 Views)

Labour Party's Seyi Sowunmi Wins Ojo House Of Representatives Seat In Lagos / Shekarau Wins Kano Central Senate Seat Under NNPP / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Omicronvaccine: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Actress Hilda Dokubo Contests For Federal House of Representatives Seat Under Labour Party (Photo)

Veteran Nollywood actress, Hilda Dokubo is a Labour Party candidate for the seat of Asalga/Akulga Federal Constituency in Rivers State's 2023 Federal House of Representatives election, IGBERETV reports.

She participated in Peter Obi's Two-Million-Man in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KEhgXoGarA

https://igberetvnews.com/1427076/actress-hilda-dokubo-contests-federal-house-representatives-seat-labour-party-photo/

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Omicronvaccine: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2022

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by pyyxxaro: 6:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Everybody wants to take advantage of the name LABOUR PARTY grin

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Praxis758: 6:33am On Aug 28, 2022
If half of voters from her constituency who partook in the 1million man walk votes for her, she would win.

Beauty, Elegance and Brain.

Wish to see her in the lower chamber come 2023.

286 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by GoooodHardDick: 6:35am On Aug 28, 2022
All hands must be on deck to ensure Obi's victory.

A vote for peter Obi is a vote for better Nigeria. Vote wisely

220 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Wintertime: 6:37am On Aug 28, 2022
Vv[quote][/quote]
Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Jestin: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2022
The rejected stone(LP) will soon become the chief cornerstone.

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Agbadocassava: 6:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Instead of her to join the winning Jagaban team

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Joshmoore(m): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Nice one. The name Peter Obi brings fame and organic love to anyone that supports him

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by visijo(m): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Respect guys with dreads
The billing that comes with that hairstyle is unmatched grin

9 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by WonderManly(m): 6:38am On Aug 28, 2022
Great one! She has also changed her address to as i did. Good to see that. Let everyone also change their own location like mine ooo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Ezedon(m): 6:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Good move

2 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Tywo2018: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Be careful what u wish for..

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by UzuAwka1(m): 6:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Setting up the needed structures

6 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by iLegendd(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2022
I pity the pocket of the person who will compete with her. She'll get free votes while the person spends millions bribing everyone.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by vastolord4(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Make una no spoil LP for us.. use the partys influence wisely

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:40am On Aug 28, 2022
Agbadocassava:

the winning Jagaban team

when una go start sharing money

22 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by pricklewane: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2022
No be only organic love na manure love

Joshmoore:
Nice one. The name Peter Obi brings fame and organic love to anyone that supports him

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 28, 2022
I can never waste my time on a party that will obviously fail.

4 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2022
Labour Party will die off after 2023 grin.

The only serious candidate they got is Herman Hembe in Benue grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Karemarealty288(m): 6:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Agbadocassava:

Who know your jagaban for Rivers

11 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by princeryle1: 6:49am On Aug 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by BeanmanX(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Rozross:
I can never waste my time on a party that will obviously fail.
You re one of the problem in this country,,, undecided

15 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by ArmaniUhuru: 6:51am On Aug 28, 2022
She will still lose to PDP!

I’ve noticed that the love Nigerians have for Labour Party is only for Obi and Obi alone. Rivers will vote PDP at state level and vote Obi for presidency.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Ekejoestar(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2022
U

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
You re one of the problem in this country,,, undecided
How?

1 Like

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Dialpad: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2022
All man fighting for his own interest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by Betanaija42moro: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2022
First the first time Nigerian youths are speaking with one voice.

They all want Peter Obi. Seems like almost everybody is tired of APC.

What I saw yesterday at River State rally for Obi, surprised me.

13 Likes

Re: Hilda Dokubo Runs For House of Representatives Seat Under LP In Rivers by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:52am On Aug 28, 2022
She go win am

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Were Forced To Implicate Saraki - Offa Robbery Suspect / APGA Picks John Ogbor As Presidential Candidate For 2019 Election / 2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.