Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

The Breakdown Of Late General Sani Abacha Loot - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Breakdown Of Late General Sani Abacha Loot (134 Views)

Today In History: Focus On General Sani Abacha / Watch The Full Leaked Viral Video Of Maryam Booth And Uba Sani / 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Breakdown Of Late General Sani Abacha Loot by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2022
Hey Nairalanders, saw this on Facebook and chosr to share it here also.

Breakdown of the total recovery from Abacha loot between 1998 and 2022.

My question is, cant the FG put this looted money into good use that will help boost one aspect of the country economy?

Re: The Breakdown Of Late General Sani Abacha Loot by vastolord4(m): 10:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Very well..
Re: The Breakdown Of Late General Sani Abacha Loot by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 10:11am On Aug 28, 2022
vastolord4:
Very well..

I feel the looted money is more like an ancestor sending money to the Efcc and FG
Re: The Breakdown Of Late General Sani Abacha Loot by vastolord4(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2022
Nkwazemakennyj:

I feel the looted money is more like an ancestor sending money to the Efcc and FG

Still with no certificate..

(1) (Reply)

Features Of Sealless Self-priming Pump / Devops Training / Garage Doors Miami FL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.