Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

African Country Where Coffen/casket Business Is Booming - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / African Country Where Coffen/casket Business Is Booming (483 Views)

Two Dead Bodies Found Inside A Casket In Anambra With An Inscription(Graphics). / Man Lost A N34M Bet, Put In A Casket With His Bet Slips After Committing Suicide / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Country Where Coffen/casket Business Is Booming by Kenpaly(m): 10:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Bamenda is a big city in cameroon where casket buzness is booming bcs of an ongoing war between french speaking citizens and that of english.the war has been ongoing since more than 5 years now.bamenda is worst hit city since the war.many dead bodies are found in some rivers and bushes. Some young citizens has ventured into casket production in bamenda.some people are curently on the run as you can see below. May God bring the war to an end.

Re: African Country Where Coffen/casket Business Is Booming by Kajaard: 10:08am On Aug 28, 2022
Kenpaly:
Bamenda is a big city in cameroon where gasket buzness is booming bcs of an ongoing war between french speaking citizens and that of english.the war has been ongoing since more than 5 years now.bamenda is worst hit city since the war.many dead bodies are found in some rivers and bush. Some young citizens has ventured into gasket production in bamenda.some people are curently one the run as you can see below. May God bring the war to the end.

Illiteracy is really a problem in this country undecided

Is it coffee or coffin undecided

Is it gasket or casket undecided

I just tire for olodos everywhere sha undecided

1 Like

Re: African Country Where Coffen/casket Business Is Booming by Kenpaly(m): 11:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Kajaard:

Illiteracy is really a problem in this country undecided

Is it coffee or coffin undecided

Is it gasket or casket undecided

I just tire for olodos everywhere sha undecided
Why insulting me like this,its a mistake shaa and nobody is above mistake.you insulting me can even do mistake which can cause you money.
Re: African Country Where Coffen/casket Business Is Booming by Nicepoker(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Coffee and gasket. This op na confirm werey. grin

2 Likes

Re: African Country Where Coffen/casket Business Is Booming by Kenpaly(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nicepoker:
Coffee and gasket. This op na confirm werey. grin
it's a mistake
Re: African Country Where Coffen/casket Business Is Booming by Freelane33(m): 12:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kenpaly:
Bamenda is a big city in cameroon where gasket buzness is booming bcs of an ongoing war between french speaking citizens and that of english.the war has been ongoing since more than 5 years now.bamenda is worst hit city since the war.many dead bodies are found in some rivers and bush. Some young citizens has ventured into gasket production in bamenda.some people are curently one the run as you can see below. May God bring the war to the end.
OMO ERU grin
Change the headings to
Coffins and caskets
Stop misleading people
And remember to return to school
It’s not too late my brother
Ma salam

1 Like

Re: African Country Where Coffen/casket Business Is Booming by stunnert(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
I just dey observe grin grin wink
Re: African Country Where Coffen/casket Business Is Booming by HarlequinLekex: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kenpaly:
Why insulting me like this,its a mistake shaa and nobody is above mistake.you insulting me can even do mistake which can cause you money.
To correct this just modify ur post that is the first post on this thread

(1) (Reply)

Amid ASUU Strike, FG Urges Students To Apply For UK Scholarship. / See What Happens When This Young Man Tries To Hang His Self / Husband Ties Wife To Well For Cheating On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.