Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Atiku was Right. I found this in the Dictionary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku was Right. I found this in the Dictionary. (722 Views)

See How Atiku Was Mobbed In Kaduna During PDP Campaign / See How Atiku Was Mobbed When He Returned From US. Dele Momodu Shares Video / Pictures Of How Atiku Was Welcomed In Ibadan By PDP Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku was Right. I found this in the Dictionary. by satelliteDISH(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2022
He said during his interview on Arise TV that Peter Obi will need a miracle to be able to win in the 2023 presidential elections.

If not for a supernatural force, how can you explain that in the mist of poverty people are using their very little resources to campaign for a Nigerian politician.

The usual norn is that the party disburses fund for mobilisation. But in the case of Labour Party, residents are disbursing their funds for the success of Peter Obi.

Is this not truly a miracle? No one politician dead or alive in Nigeria has ever enjoyed this show of solidarity since the return to democracy.

I checked the meaning of the word "MIRACLE" online and this is what I found on the picture below.

See also the show of love from the people of Markudi and Auchi.

PETER OBI TRULY NEEDS A MIRACLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHYnVtM08go

Re: Atiku was Right. I found this in the Dictionary. by YeePeyHaa: 11:39am On Aug 28, 2022
Will all those come out to vote on the day of election?

With the level of insecurity currently taking place in our country?

And most people don't know that there is a very high voter apathy in Lagos, many of them live very far from where they registered or collected their voters cards so on the day of elections, there will be no movement, so how will they go and vote will they trek?

In the south east, they are doing sit at home and esn, ipob and all those bad guys are giving them problems, are you sure that there will be voting in the southeast?

So with all those things, where will Peter Obi get his votes from? Is it from Twitter?

Miracle it is indeed!
Re: Atiku was Right. I found this in the Dictionary. by derecho(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2022
People that defied Boko Haram/Bandits in the north?
Kikikiki...
Obidients, if you notice, seldom talk about those threats.

YeePeyHaa:

And most people don't know that there is a very high voter apathy in Lagos, many of them live very far from where they registered or collected their voters cards so on the day of elections, there will be no movement, so how will they go and vote will they trek?

In the south east, they are doing sit at home and esn, ipob and all those bad guys are giving them problems, are you sure that there will be voting in the southeast?

So with all those things, where will Peter Obi get his votes from? Is it from Twitter?

Miracle it is indeed!
Re: Atiku was Right. I found this in the Dictionary. by jazon(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
When herdsmen were killing people in Benue and north central, Oyo, and other places, what was APC thinking?

When president closed the border and made food prices especially rice and other food to skyrocket what were they thinking?

When president called Nigerian youths lazy what was he thinking?

When the government was making anti people policies what were they thinking?

When the president called a section of the country 5 percent and made a statement that they cannot be treated like the rest of the country, what was he thinking?

It's just the law of cause and effect. APC and all its members lack Emotional Intelligence.

Instead of listening to the people, the government fought critics. Those presidential aides, I pity them. As I good reach make I no see them for wrong corner after 2023, I go mock them.
How much more the bad guys without empathy.

In this life you must be wise even while doing your job.
Reno is being paid by Atiku to work against LP and APC. BUT HE OPENED ANOTHER YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WHERE HE PROMOTES PETER OBI.
He works for his pay, then counteracts in another YouTube channel.
Re: Atiku was Right. I found this in the Dictionary. by satelliteDISH(m): 12:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
jazon:
When herdsmen were killing people in Benue and north central, Oyo, and other places, what was APC thinking?

When president closed the border and made food prices especially rice and other food to skyrocket what were they thinking?

When president called Nigerian youths lazy what was he thinking?

When the government was making anti people policies what were they thinking?

When the president called a section of the country 5 percent and made a statement that they cannot be treated like the rest of the country, what was he thinking?

It's just the law of cause and effect. APC and all its members lack Emotional Intelligence.

Instead of listening to the people, the government fought critics. Those presidential aides, I pity them. As I good reach make I no see them for wrong corner after 2023, I go mock them.
How much more the bad guys without empathy.

In this life you must be wise even while doing your job.
Reno is being paid by Atiku to work against LP and APC. BUT HE OPENED ANOTHER YOUTUBE ACCOUNT WHERE HE PROMOTES PETER OBI.
He works for his pay, then counteracts in another YouTube channel.

WORDS ON MARBLE
Re: Atiku was Right. I found this in the Dictionary. by Risentouch(m): 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
YeePeyHaa:

Miracle it is indeed!

According to you the insecurities will only affect Peter Obi supporters or what exactly?

Below is the 2015 elections result and check out Yobe and Borno with the highest level of insecurities due to Boko Haram has a greater turn out than Ekiti without a single security challenge then.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: Governor Oyetola Twisted Our Report To Claim Victory Over Adeleke / Tinubu's Team Smiling As Obi's 20k (tagged 4M) Man March Commences In Lagos / Video: Ajegunle One Million Man March For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.