Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches (2792 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Storm Ebonyi Village, Kill Many People, Burn Over 200 Houses / Herdsmen Attack Motorists In Eruwa, Oyo. Angry Residents Burn Fulani Settlement / Thugs Burn Over 200 Cars Of Abuja #endsars Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by Kaiser20: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Betanaija42moro:
APC disappointed many Nigerians, they failed.

I don't see them winning this presidential election again.
That's the reason why Peter Obi's Supporters are angry on social media and on the streets.
Enough of APC destruction!
What do they expect from Nigerians, to be smiling.
Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by Trinitycian: 9:14am On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Atiku is a fanatic. It's proven in his actions. It's Tinubu who's not a fanatic. Sink that into your patheticcc skull.

The fact that Atiku is contesting at the expense of the South disqualify him already.

Meanwhile, count from 1960 and let's see. Yeye dey smell.

I no go repeat myself. Why not ask your friend, Garfield1 whether Atiku is a fanatic? You urchins should debate it among yourselves grin
Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by garfield1: 9:15am On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Yes, Atiku is. He converted his wife to a Muslim. Changed his wife name to a Muslim. Champion killer herdsmen.

Not to mention the fact that he's contesting at the expense of the South.

He is not a fanatic but pretending to be recently
Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by Kagd10: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2022
garfield1:

He is not a fanatic but pretending to be recently

He is. If he wasn't, he wouldn't convert his wife to a Muslim.

Same Atiku was shouting it was the Northern turn bla bla bla when Jonathan contested but has gone to PDP to contest despite the fact that it's the Southern turn. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by Advocate500: 9:45am On Aug 29, 2022
I foresee another agitation of great magnitude inmanating from South West after 2023.
Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by Trinitycian: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2022
Advocate500:
I foresee another agitation of great magnitude inmanating from South West after 2023.

Nothing go happen
Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by Lelelalalele: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2022
Advocate500:

Stop deceiving yourself
Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by Lelelalalele: 9:47am On Sep 05, 2022
Trinitycian:

Nothing go happen

What do you expect from the famed chest beaters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by Trinitycian: 10:11am On Sep 05, 2022
Lelelalalele:

What do you expect from the famed chest beaters?

grin
Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by Advocate500: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Lelelalalele:

Stop deceiving yourself
where is the lie and deceit when we have started seeing the signs already? Oluwo of Iwo have issued a statement in that regard.
Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by Lelelalalele: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2022
Advocate500:
where is the lie and deceit when we have started seeing the signs already? Oluwo of Iwo have issued a statement in that regard.

I am saying you are too weak to threaten Nigeria
Re: Broom Scarcity Hits Northern Nigeria As Residents Burn Over 50 Million Bunches by Trinitycian: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2022
Advocate500:

Ignore his empty threats

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter OBI Storm Abeokuta With 1million Youths Today / APC Gives Peter Obi Conditions To Fulfil Before Getting Debate With Tinubu / The New Labour Party Logo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.