Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife (38208 Views)

Kenyan Police Officer Stabbed To Death By His Wife For Arriving Home Late / Police Officer Kills Man In Ekiti, Leaves Another Critically Injured (Graphic) / SARS Officer Kills Another Man In Lagos As Thug Breaks Bottle On His Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by NwekeUG(m): 12:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
The Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI) Kenya has launched manhunt for a police officer who allegedly killed a man he found in bed with his wife, IGBERETV reports.

DCI in a statement on Friday, August 26, 2022, said the suspect arrived home unannounced in the middle of the night and found the deceased identified as Henry Cheruiyot, "reaping where he hadn’t sown."

The statement read;

"Detectives are looking for a police officer based at Lokichogio in Turkana county, for the murder of a man whom he found in a compromising situation with his wife, in the dead of the night."

"The General Service Unit officer had proceeded home on leave in Tinderet, Nandi County, where he is believed to have found the deceased Henry Cheruiyot, 29, reaping where he hadn’t sown, on the night of August 22, 2022

"An altercation then ensued and the paramilitary commando is believed to have descended on the man with an avalanche of heavy blows and kicks, before leaving him for dead and taking flight

"Cheruiyot, was found lying unconscious beside a road at Nduroto village in Tinderet by well wishers, who rushed him to Meteitei sub-county hospital. However, his condition deteriorated and he was transferred to Nandi county hospital where he succumbed to his injuries as doctors unsuccessfully tried to save his life

"A search conducted in the officer’s house by detectives led to the discovery of the deceased’s blue T-shirt, a hood and blood stained inner-wear that had been stashed in a sack

"The deceased’s body is lying at the Nandi County referral hospital, pending an autopsy as a manhunt for the suspect ensues."

https://twitter.com/DCI_Kenya/status/1563169569988300809?s=19

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by God1000(m): 12:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
He committed a murder instead of sending his wife away, now he's gonna suffer for it and his adulterous wife will go Scot-free

194 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by psucc(m): 12:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Aka nwan owo akama mkpa isôn.

He who sleeps a man's wife is a debtor to death. He pays with his blood.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by tillaman(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by OBALOLA55(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
psucc:
Aka nwan owo akama mkpa isôn.

He who sleeps a man's wife is a debtor to death. He pays with his blood.
BOTH ACTUALLY

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by NwekeUG(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by SmellyNyash: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
One Toto don useless two amus

74 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by Conwarden: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hmmm . . .

How some of my gender get an erection in the company of a married woman amazes me.

All I see in a married woman is a mannequin.

IamMobisola:

How about "how many of your gender get an erection in the company of underaged girls and animals that they rape?

Baby gurl, holla ConWarden when you create that thread, for my comment kiss

Meanwhile . . .

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

25 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by WonderManly(m): 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
Serve him right.

7 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
best thing to do, asap.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by giga20: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Going to jail cos of a 304 wife he should have sent away. Weak man

22 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by superCleanworks(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
He did well. Now the wife is free to get another and another while he spends his time wanking in jail. no more disturbances.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by GamalNasser: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Man wey dey knack policeman wife no plan to live long

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by Baronthecelebri: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Serve him right,why will he have sex with some body wife. Even the Bible condem it,any man that goes into his neighbor house deserve death

9 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by VeryWickedMan: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
I will defend him

17 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by wiseone28: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
He will be locked up and another man will still enjoy the wife

23 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by JimmySwaggart(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
I no fit stress my sef dey follow my fellow man fight over an unfaithful wife. Talk more losing my freedom over a lovepeddler of a wife. Na to just pack her stuff inside car take Dem to her parents house, demand for my bride price that instant, return home and tell her her people are already expecting her return.

11 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by donestk(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bad
Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by 1gbdata: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
cool
Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by Drsnives(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nawaooooo
Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by irunoko(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin

When you go to prison for murder,the fellow Will not only nack your wife multiple times but impregnate her join.

Ori re tiburu.you kill because of obo lasan lasan that is everywhere and cheaper than pure water

10 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by bestman09(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
sad
He did well, but unfortunately, he will suffer for his action while the slut will continue enjoying other men.

The effrontery of the so called wife bringing another man into her matrimonial home is something else.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by Karemarealty288(m): 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
"reaping where he hadn’t sown."

c'est fini ......ekpe kpere onwe ya...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by wiseone28: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I will defend him
I will

13 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by babaRUNtinz(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Judgement at hand...

You kii person because of woman?

This one off me o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by donestk(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
OK o
Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by OgaDeyVex: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by bennybuhari: 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mumu officer

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Police Officer Kills Man He Found In Bed With His Wife by Triangles1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kpekus and Kenya men's be like k leg they don't think straight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal / Armed Robbers Attack Policemen, Snatch Three AK47 Rifles (pictured) / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.