Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended (22293 Views)

Taraba Police Killings: Army Captain Had 191 Phone Chats With Wanted Kidnapper / Taraba killings: Army Captain Arrested as policemen's bodies arrive Abuja / Soldier In Borno Kills Army Captain, 4 Others, Then Kills Himself (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Deejaygold(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fake army captain who poses as a modeling agent to rob female models apprehended in Lagos

Detectives of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested a fake Army Captain, Andy Teddy Edwards, ‘m’ aged 39 for armed robbery.

The fake soldier, who poses as a modeling agent, would invite ladies for auditioning and then rob them of their cars and valuables at gunpoint. He was arrested following a painstaking investigation that was launched after one of his victims reported the robbery of her Lexus RX330 SUV. 

Items recovered from him include one Ford Edge SUV with registration number KRD 276 EG, one sewing machine, one POS machine with six SIM cards, two pairs of military camouflage uniform, and one number plate - AFL 469 GD, in the suspect’s house. 

Confirming the arrest to newsmen, the spokesperson of the state police command, says investigation is ongoing and has called on the owner of the Ford SUV to come forward to claim it. He added that the suspect would be arraigned at the conclusion of the investigation.

https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Fake-Army-Captain-Who-Poses-As-A-Modeling-Agent-To-Rob-Female-Models-Apprehended-In-Lagos&post=3251

10 Likes

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by gaby(m): 2:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Damn...

I trust NA to give him the appropriate training for an officer of his chosen rank.

Your beans done well, your uniform and rank clear well...

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Kajaard: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
gaby:
Damn...

I trust NA to give him the appropriate training for an officer of his chosen rank.

Your beans done we'll, your uniform and rank clear well...

He is bound to receive better wotowoto cheesy

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by biternolla: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
flog man
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Deejaygold(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Conwarden: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hmmm . . .

Scammers and robbing victims of their valuables . . . just like 5 and 6.

All scammers are robbers.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Ternil4: 6:29am On Aug 29, 2022
Serves him right!!

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by aylive02(m): 6:30am On Aug 29, 2022
wink

He works for Tinubu and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by TMSMedia: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Shollyjay90(m): 6:30am On Aug 29, 2022
See his Belle and face, he should be castrated.
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Crusadee: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Agbado and Cassava Captain, don't worry you will soon eat agbado and Cassava when you going for training by the time tinubu becomes president by 2050

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by AntiChristian: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2022
This is cool! May all fraudulent people be caught, prosected and punished appropriately.

Aamin

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by crossfm: 6:35am On Aug 29, 2022
Hehehe.

Everyday for the thief one day ...

He understands how desperate most ladies want to be a beauty queen and model,even when they know they don't deserve it,and he exploit them easily.

Oga as you do the crime,you will always do the time in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by kennyz247(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2022
effect of failed APC government

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Authoreety: 6:38am On Aug 29, 2022
Chai
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by iampeterben(m): 6:38am On Aug 29, 2022
Send him to a military cantonment or barracks

1 Like

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by kaywhy09(m): 6:40am On Aug 29, 2022
Lazy bone

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Danny50: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2022
Chai this one don enter 4 those animals hand.
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by irunoko(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2022
grin

Because of poosy grin

The way men reduce themselves and Risk their lives because of poosy cheesy

There's one trap song,I've forgotten the name of the Artist that sang it.the lyrics say we do it for the poosy,we work for the poosy and die for the poosy grin
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by NaijaGoBetter20: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2022
Edward Obituary
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51am On Aug 29, 2022
The fraudster go tey for jail.

See as him kack up pass our Darling Soldiers sef. cheesy

Animal in human skin.....

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by femicyrus(m): 6:52am On Aug 29, 2022
He is now a fake soldier all of a sudden

As if the quality of the 2 uniforms in his possession is available at aba market

2 Likes

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Candidlady: 6:58am On Aug 29, 2022
sad

This gender na serious waste of clay

God why cry

Clay you should have used in making bricks
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by jeruba: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Kudos to the Police...let's learn to appreciate them on positive achievements.
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Boogyman557: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by magzey: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2022
kennyz247:
effect of failed APC government
Are you also Marginalized? grin

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by SIMONEKPA7: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2022
They should deal with him, many fake things around..., Kudos to the NPF
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by bestman09(m): 7:21am On Aug 29, 2022
sad
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Godsown0: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2022
femicyrus:
He is now a fake soldier all of a sudden

As if the quality of the 2 uniforms in his possession is available at aba market
What i was thinking, he is either a dismissed or active force man
Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Boogyman557: 7:25am On Aug 29, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Make una use better 2by4 take plank plank em head..

Ur mate de out der de hustle..

mean while, where em from get dat uniform..

Abeg make Una give me LOCATION, make I carry my old KALA JAZZ in..

Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST em left leg DROP 4 GROUND then use my new KALA take BLAST BLAST em BLOKOS from the left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go scatter WELL WELL..

I no go stop der ooo..

I go use my WEED take LITE UP em YANNSH..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: Fake Army Captain Who Poses As A Modeling Agent To Rob Female Models Apprehended by Belteshazzar1: 7:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Some thieves no dey thief with sense.....

Wetin concern army captin with modeling?

Even the film no go sweet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Workers, Hoodlums Take Over Delta Skill Centre / Customs Detain Four Officers Over Civilian Friend’s Killing / Kano Bride Faked Kidnap To Avoid Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.