Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

BREAKING: "Wike Warned Us Not To Campaign, Imposed Governorship Candidate On Us" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: "Wike Warned Us Not To Campaign, Imposed Governorship Candidate On Us" (577 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen / Supporters Wave At Abba K Yusuf, PDP Kano Candidate On His Way To Bebeji / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: "Wike Warned Us Not To Campaign, Imposed Governorship Candidate On Us" by Roving1: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
BREAKING: "Wike Warned Us Not To Campaign, Imposed Governorship Candidate On Us" - Lee Maeba Says 

Loyalists of the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar in Rivers State have moved against the state Governor, Nyesom Wike.

Recollect that one of the governorship aspirants in the state, Farah Dagogo and aggrieved members of the party vowed to mobilize for a 10-million-man-march for Atiku.

Dagogo who was recently detained lost his chance of clinching the party’s ticket due to his differences with Governor Wike.

Another governorship aspirant in the state, Lee Maeba while speaking with Vanguard accused the state Governor of imposing a governorship candidate on them.

He further stated that Governor Wike warned him not to come for the governorship primary because he would not get any votes.

The governorship aspirant lamented that despite his support for Governor Wike during the campaign for the presidential primary in the party, he was fooled.

Maeba said, “I’ve never been so humiliated all my life.

Click the below link to read full details:

https://rovingupdates.com/breaking-wike-warned-us-not-to-campaign-imposed-governorship-candidate-on-us-lee-maeba-says/
Re: BREAKING: "Wike Warned Us Not To Campaign, Imposed Governorship Candidate On Us" by Opintiwa: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
It is the turn of the south.

Wettin Dubai 4 years man dey contest for , Na still wonders to me
Re: BREAKING: "Wike Warned Us Not To Campaign, Imposed Governorship Candidate On Us" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
I keep saying Nigerian politics is no joke.

Imagine what Wike does with federal police, not even state police. Only last week, Wike proclaimed he will choose what's best for rivers people.
All these politicians are the same, Tinubu, Atiku, Obi. Same people different skin.

IPOB peeps keep pushing Obi like he is a saviour, thinking an Igbo president will give license to Igbo impunity.

I kid you not, he will disappoint like every other politician before him. The real problem is the general Nigerian mentality of choppin, chop chop everything, selfish people. Untill that is changed, if you like bring Obama, Nigeria will not change.
Re: BREAKING: "Wike Warned Us Not To Campaign, Imposed Governorship Candidate On Us" by alizma: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Abeg watin be that North Korean president name? I just won know whether the two names get the same origin. I mean his name and the one from Rivers
Re: BREAKING: "Wike Warned Us Not To Campaign, Imposed Governorship Candidate On Us" by KanwuliaExtra: 3:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Like I will always state!
Politics is a game of 100 % “PERSONAL INTERESTS!

Watch OBI mouth too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: "Wike Warned Us Not To Campaign, Imposed Governorship Candidate On Us" by Xscape1993(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Wike ooo.
Re: BREAKING: "Wike Warned Us Not To Campaign, Imposed Governorship Candidate On Us" by realstars: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Will this make us believe that Wlke is Wicked?

(1) (Reply)

2023: Pertinent Questions For Tinubu's Surpporters (Pics) / Bwala Gives Evidence That Keyamo Took Tinubu To Court For Certificate Forgery / Gov. Wike Discloses Why Atiku Was Defeated In 2019 General Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.