Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa (29887 Views)

Truck Crushes Man To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / Police In Croatia Deport Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu / Benson Uchenna Nwughala Nigerian In Italy Killed By Train While Wearing Earpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by opalu: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2022
Too much bad luck in this country. We need a National day of cleansing. So that every religion we use their own way of cleansing to atone for the evils done for generations. The innocent blood spilt etc

Rest in peace to this champion

1 Like

Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Farid24224(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2022
Condolences to the family of the deceased.
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Kelvin2022(m): 9:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Shame she didn't look well before crossing
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Adewale1603(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2022
bad news back2back early momo
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Dalnadoni: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2022
Its really sad...dead with all she know and all she's yet to do...let those still living know dat dey will die...do all u can while you still can...am outa here mhen.
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Benwallt(m): 9:46am On Aug 29, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmmm Rip to the dead
All this truck driver and speed ehh
My brother not only speed. These people are devilish they use human and small cars as shield whenever they lose control. Instead of them to divert to the bush or any barrier they face people head-on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by onunwa21(m): 9:51am On Aug 29, 2022
Village people
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Valuepaints20(m): 9:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Sad RIP
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Trojan8(m): 9:57am On Aug 29, 2022
dnawah:
if u want to learn something learn it well,she for jump, somersault and fly away.chie!!!!RIPP.

Are you sure that everything is OK at home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Desusi: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Hmmm,death has no respect of person. Enemy may be at works. I pray this hour that none of us will died with our Glory in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Imanche001(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2022
OOOH DEAD WHY NAU?MARIA MY COURSEMATE AT NASPOLY CLASS OF 2015 REST ON TILL WE COME!

1 Like

Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 29, 2022
Trucks should be made to drive at night or a separate lane like d BRT lanes in Lagos should be made for heavy duty vehicles or new separate Road route created for only heavy duty vehicles that would be tolled in all major states
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by juman(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2022
So sad.

Some countries are so safe that I wonder how come I still remember how to recite krisiyu and lakodijaakun verses. You may not recite them in years.
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by juman(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2022
America roads are also not safe.
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by begge: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2022
Hand works of elders from the village

1 Like

Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Oshin56(m): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2022
RIP. Since the day break, there's no good news on front page
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by hollywater: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Village people everywhere working tirelessly tufiakwa. RIP dear.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by PaNnamdi: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2022
OriOko88:
Village people are real. This is Africa embarassed
So u nor dey village like this cool
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Polynek(m): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2022
May Her soul rest in peace
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
The work of the enemy.
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by samwillyco1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Too Bad
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Naigeria is a killer of dreams.
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by softclickppc(m): 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
May her soul rest in peace..

We need 20 units of 45tons capacity of *HALF-SIDED BODY TRAILERS* to carry 42tons of iron sheets from Apapa to Jos.

45Tons Sided Trucks needed for Apapa to Kano. (Spaghetti & Wheat)

If you interested send Whatsapp message to 08183200363
*IT IS FIRST COME FIRST SERVED*
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by winner37(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
God don't let me die before or after my success and glory ooo

R.i.p to her ..
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by Bnladan(m): 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
OMG! I met dis lady during "Kebbi open" in 2019. What a sad exit. Rip
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by sochijioke(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by dnawah(m): 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Trojan8:

Are you sure that everything is OK at home?
no!! My rent don expire #144000.
Re: Maria Uchenna Raphael: Truck Crushes Taekwondo Athlete To Death In Nasarawa by koskilala: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na wa o, is this ordinary. RIP to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifedioramma D.C Best Traffic Warden In Awka, Anambra State / My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip / Commercial Bus In Lagos Uses POS For Collecting Fares (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.