Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,401 members, 7,864,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Prostitute caught Red Handed After Stealing Her Client Diamond Earring/ Passport - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitute caught Red Handed After Stealing Her Client Diamond Earring/ Passport (536 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Deborah Onwu Stabbed To Death In Canada By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitute caught Red Handed After Stealing Her Client Diamond Earring/ Passport by Uba76: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvngpEjcpWI

Trending video of prostitute who stole a man's diamond ear rings, gold chain and passport

In the video, the man said he carried the lady who charged him N40,000 and that he paid her N50,000 out of his benevolence. He said he was shocked when in the morning after they had finished playing that he couldn't find his items. The lady initially denied but after much interrogation, she surrendered his items which she had hidden.

Re: Prostitute caught Red Handed After Stealing Her Client Diamond Earring/ Passport by 2special(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
I have the one showing her face, it's all over the internet
Re: Prostitute caught Red Handed After Stealing Her Client Diamond Earring/ Passport by biternolla: 7:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
take am easy oh
Re: Prostitute caught Red Handed After Stealing Her Client Diamond Earring/ Passport by Realmi: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
grin..the hustle is real...now u go know say before u carry ashana, all protocol must duely be observed...meaning all valuables must be guided.....lesson learnt

But wait oo...ashawo set don increase price 40k per night shocked...mad ooo

(1) (Reply)

Fish Seller Who Forgave Sheep Gets N50,000 Reward / Sad And Shocking As Lady Was Caught Puting Poison In Jer Boyfriends Drink / Judgment Day: Police Officer Accused Of Killing Lawyer Raheem Knows Fate Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.