Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

CHECKING ON Pdtv App. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / CHECKING ON Pdtv App. (402 Views)

WATCH: Bambam Seen Checking Her ‘private Parts’ After Hitting It With Teddy A / #bbnaija Bambam Seen Checking Her 'private Parts' After Hitting It With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CHECKING ON Pdtv App. by MstPrincewill: 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
So guys, there is this app that I downloaded recently online called PDtv app. To be honest, the app is indeed awesome and has a good responsive UI(User interface). So, this app allows you to stream popular TV channels, movies, series, play games and lots more packages all for free!
I have being using it for a while now and I really love it. I can say there is no app like it ever and it was also created by young Nigerians. I am not advertising the app, I am just reaching out to all my fellow PDtv users in the building!

Download it here:
https:///pdtvapp

1 Share

Re: CHECKING ON Pdtv App. by adaofficial: 7:32pm On Sep 09, 2022
This app has been existing and it hasn't gone viral yet?
Thanks for sharing this update, sir. I am loving this app already. I hope it remains free forever!
Re: CHECKING ON Pdtv App. by adaofficial: 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2022
MstPrincewill:
So guys, there is this app that I downloaded recently online called PDtv app. To be honest, the app is indeed awesome and has a good responsive UI(User interface). So, this app allows you to stream popular TV channels, movies, series, play games and lots more packages all for free!
I have being using it for a while now and I really love it. I can say there is no app like it ever and it was also created by young Nigerians. I am not advertising the app, I am just reaching out to all my fellow PDtv users in the building!

Download it here:
https:///pdtvapp

#livestream #entertainment #movies #series
You guys have to see this. Check it out you all.

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Chubby Lady Lost 30pounds To Win Back Her Boyfriend Who Broke Up With Her / Strange Occurences From Around The World / Which Is Your Favourite Ship In Nigerian Series, Far From Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.