Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Phone Cooling Fan System For Gaming - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Cooling Fan System For Gaming (874 Views)

Thousands Flock To ‘AI JESUS’ For Gaming, and Relationship Advice / Which Phone Is The Best For Gaming Ios Or Android / Which Phone In Naija Market Now Is Good For Gaming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Cooling Fan System For Gaming by Illusionale(m): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Phone cooling Fan system
It’s not magic and definitely not that expensive. At the most, it would cost you a maximum of 4500 including shipping fees from Jumia.
What it offers you however far supersedes that price tag. It’s a phone cooling fan (like a mini AC) that attaches to the back of your phone, preferably where the CPU is (that is the upper panel on most phones) and rapidly cools it. It works like a charm, You can launch the most demanding game on your phone; Call of duty mobile, Apex legends, Efootball 2023, Fifa mobile and PUBG and you will not even notice any heat.
Let me explain, I use an Umidigi A9 pro with a glass back and a metal frame, when I play games on it, the phone heats up and with heat comes frame rate drops and lag- there’s nothing a gamer hates more than these two, asides of course network interrupting phone calls. So I went online and found this cooling fan system, on Jumia to be precise. There are different variants of it, so I am not naming any brands here , but if you want to buy the exact same version I bought the name is: stretchable Mobile phone cooling bracket. It has a blue led in the fan system, which indicates when the system is on and actually gives your phone a really cool PC look when you are playing games in a dark area.
I did notice the fan’s a bit faster when you plug it in than when it’s running on its inbuilt battery - which can actually power the unit past 3 hours- however that little speed dip does not inhibit cooling at all, the unit does a really good job. I posted the system on whatsapp groups of different call of duty clans and the responses have been really good, save for one player that complained that the unit took up too much space and he found it awkward to hold. However that player was using an iphone XR - X (not sure which) and it’s not a big phone in terms of physical dimensions.
If you want to get it, I will recommend jumia - if you reside in Lagos, it would arrive in less in 2 working days- their delivery system is quite efficient and there is a refund/return window if you want to return it for some reasons. I always recommend pay on delivery but if you are comfortable paying online, that’s works too.
If you need help placing the order, I can help direct you on how to do it- you are not sending money to me or anyone, I use pay on delivery- so you will pay only when you see the unit.
1. Please note: jumia will never contact you for your bank/ ATM details for any reason whatsoever.
2. I am not a Jumia agent and I will not contact you to ask for your bank details or money
3. Do not buy generic brands unless you are comfortable with waiting for a month for it to be delivered, look for the one’s in store and not the one’s with the Generic tag on them.

-Sparrow

1 Like

Re: Phone Cooling Fan System For Gaming by Enigma2049(m): 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Can you share the pics of the one u got. I am seeing different models on jumia and I want to get one.
Re: Phone Cooling Fan System For Gaming by Illusionale(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Enigma2049:
Can you share the pics of the one u got. I am seeing different models on jumia and I want to get one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Contents Providers Needed / Watch Out For Fake Nokias & Co / Nija Gps & Online Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.