Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Message To Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message To Wike. (263 Views)

Hotel Demolition: Uwazurike Should Apologise To Wike - PDP Group / Tony Momoh Reacts To Wike Demolition Of Hotels / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Wike. by chrisxxx(m): 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sir I am one of your ardent supporters and have always wished you well. I felt bad which I still do when you lost at the primary. Let me also say that it was a blessing in disguise. Everyone wants you now including the IPOB who had grouse with you at a time.
It is a time to walk on eggshells. And that eggshells are that of APC, PDP and LP.
No doubt Rivers State is a PDP State however a protest vote by the massive support base Obidients have presently in Rivers State can swing the pendulum of victory opposite you. Please be careful here. You have got nothing I mean to gain from Atiku presidency but it will be worst for you if Atiku wins and your candidate in Rivers State fails to win.
Appearing in whatever guise to be sympathetic or friendly with Obi would make your candidate even score more votes than you did in 2015 which you repeated in 2019.
You also need to appear working with Tinubu to put the security apparatchik in your control.
In all you need to thread carefully.
I chose to advise you base on the massive crowd I saw yesterday supporting Obi in PH. No amount of money can sway these people the other way. Surprisingly most of them are volunteers even in the rain they were marching. No doubt that Obi may not be popular in the north but with what I have deduced in the South East and South South I don't see the state Obi won't win. Speaking against Obi is like speaking against Shekau(BH) in the North.
This is my 10kobo.
How I wish this made front page or got delivered to Wike.
The Analysis is what is presently happening in Rivers State.
Cc: Seun, myndd44, lalasticlala
Re: Message To Wike. by Michelle70(m): 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
who go kon deliver this ur message to Wike.
Abi is Wike on NL too?
Re: Message To Wike. by chrisxxx(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
who go kon deliver this ur message to Wike.
Abi is Wike on NL too?
If it lands on front page he will see it. He has media aides.
Re: Message To Wike. by Michelle70(m): 9:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
chrisxxx:

If it lands on front page he will see it. He has media aides.
lolz, No be only FP, na govt house e go land
Re: Message To Wike. by chrisxxx(m): 9:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
lolz, No be only FP, na govt house e go land
No wahala

(1) (Reply)

Real Dangers Ahead Of 2023 Presidential Election / Police, SSS Abducting Innocent Nigerians Under Buhari Regime, Amnesty Internatio / Nigerian Passport Cheaper Up North, Costly In The South - Isaac Fayose (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.