Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Are You A Lady Who Needs Someone To Impregnate You Come In - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Are You A Lady Who Needs Someone To Impregnate You Come In (412 Views)

Looking For A Single Mum Or A Lady Who Has Issues Bearing Children / Can You Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child For Another Man? / Any Lady Who Needs A Friend With Benefits. Let's Hook Up Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Lady Who Needs Someone To Impregnate You Come In by Richkid2021(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Hi
Are you a lady who needs someone who can IMPREGNATE you while you pay me I'm fully ready for the task I can assure you within a month you will get pregnant .
I can be contacted via this email praiseseeker@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Lady Who Needs Someone To Impregnate You Come In by Potbellyman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
More power to your gbola grin
Re: Are You A Lady Who Needs Someone To Impregnate You Come In by iWriteInc(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Shuga Pussy:for Men In Need Of Hookup Contact Me...lagos Island Only / I Need A Serious Minded Girl For A Serious Relationship / Sugar Mummy Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.