Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance (727 Views)

Peter Obi's Sudden Lead Ahead Of 2023 Polls Makes It To London Times / Peter Obi Sudden Appearance @ Night Of Glory, Dominion City Lagos / 2023: Obi’s Sudden Ascent Represents A Rare Chance For Nigeria - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by phildee77(m): 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
In my opinion, Peter Obi is widely accepted by many mostly the youth from different parts of the country is a clear indication that the lies of both APC and PDP over the years are not just enough but disheartening.

What are the chances of Peter Obi getting reasonable votes from your place??

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by Michelle70(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
phildee77:
In my opinion, Peter Obi is widely accepted by many mostly the youth from different parts of the country is a clear indication that the lies of both APC and PDP over the years are not just enough but disheartening.

What are the chances of Peter Obi getting reasonable votes from your place??
Rivers state.

The state is undecided for now, PO might come second here. His acceptance is only second to PDP and has surpassed APC
Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by Bethel4Life(f): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
Rivers state.

The state is undecided for now, PO might come second here. His acceptance is only second to PDP and has surpassed APC

Rivers is 70% Obicentric
tnx

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by SmellyNyash: 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
We the reasonable youths are obediently useful

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by Michelle70(m): 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Rivers is 70% Obicentric
tnx
I have decided to stop answering people who pull statistics out of nowhere in an argument
Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by ibechris(m): 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
In Abuja...business men and women and even fellow northerners in most offices like mine are angry with this APC.

Abuja don't vote anyhow...we vote according to the economy situation in the country.

For Obi...expect 68 votes.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by Michelle70(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
ibechris:
In Abuja...business men and women and even fellow northerners in most offices like mine are angry with this APC.

Abuja don't vote anyhow...we vote according to the economy situation in the country.

For Obi...expect 68 votes.
68 votes?
lolz, even i will do better
Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by Hoelujohn: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
68 votes?
You should know he meant 68 percent
Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by XerXers: 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
68 votes?
He meant 68% votes

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by orion7: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bethel4Life:

Rivers is 70% Obicentric
tnx
pdp is very strong in rivers o
Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by Betanaija42moro: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
People are beginning to know the truth.

They can't keep deceiving Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by BILL10: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Michelle70:
I have decided to stop answering people who pull statistics out of nowhere in an argument
You definitely don't reside in PH... Obi will win here...this is not state elections.
Re: Peter Obi Sudden Acceptance by Pwettylinda(f): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
orion7:
pdp is very strong in rivers o

Rivers People are angry with Wike if you don't know.

OBi is getting most Rivers Votes

(1) (Reply)

I.T.T: Fela Kuti Warning Nigerians About Atiku, Tinubu And Peter Obi / Just By The State Of The SE, Igbos Have No Right To Demand For The Presidency / Nigeria Army Raiding Another Ijaw Community Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.