Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

IT WAS PAINFUL, BUT I HAD TO QUIT MUSIC... - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / IT WAS PAINFUL, BUT I HAD TO QUIT MUSIC... (714 Views)

My Fans Won't Let Me Quit Music Ft. Kay-z | PMM| Ep. 58 / Download MP3: Tory Lanez - Sorry But I Had To… Ft. Yoko Gold / Rapper Is About To Quit Music Because Of Mac Miller’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT WAS PAINFUL, BUT I HAD TO QUIT MUSIC... by crizgoldTRP(m): 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
If you want to make a lot of money, solve problems.

Your passion might never give you money, do you know why?
That's because it's your passion and might not be of interest to others.

So since your, passion isn't solving their problems you are not a priority and that means you won't make any money..
Let me give you a real-life experience..

A few years ago I used to be an active musician, and because becoming a top musician has always been the passion I did always put in my whole energy into my craft.

But guess what for over 6years of doing music I didn't see any real exponential growth in my financial status, and one thing is that I was getting older and more responsibilities were piling up.

So i had to take up the challenge of making a different decision of going into something different from my passion.

It was not easy, just imagine dating a girl for 6years and you had to break up, I believe you know how painful it is.

But, it had to be done if I needed to see the change I desired for my life, and yeah I had to stop music, at least for the moment, and go into internet marketing.

It was a hard pill to swallow, but I had to do it.

People began to ask me questions like..

"How far Crizgold (My stage name) you don quit music"

Firstly it was so hard for me because I always felt that I have invested a lot into that part of my life to just give up on it at that point.

And that kind of feeling is what is stopping a lot of people from achieving their real purpose in life, we tend to feel so attached to our past life that it limits us from what the future has installed for us.

I even began to feel I was making the wrong decision because my subconscious mind was telling me that my dreams of becoming a superstar were about to be tarnished.

But, I had to stay focused and I'm glad I did.

And just 10 months of deep focus on my internet marketing journey I have made 10x of what I made in my whole 6years of doing music.
And, yeah I have even become a superstar but not music-wise, rather in a different way.

I have helped a lot people realize their potential, taught them new skills, and also how to make money with the internet.

If i had continued with my passion maybe I would have been big now or I will still be struggling to hit that point. And that kind of lifestyle is based on HOPE.
But because I made a decision to go with what is proven to work as long as I do what is required I will be successful without having to live on HOPE.
Do I still wish I was doing music? YES, i do because it has been my life passion and dream.

Do I regret leaving that path of life? NO, because leaving made me realize that there's more installed for me in life.

Some people get so boxed inside their passion that they tend not really access their main potential and that limits them from their greatness.
I know a lot of people who have been doing their passion for close 20years with nothing really positive to show for it.

And, their mindset has been locked in the state that if it's not that passion then they can't actually do anything in life.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying you should just neglect your passion, but I believe in life there comes a time when you need to sit and rethink some things for your own growth.

The easiest way to achieve a life of freedom is to look for a problem and solve it.
Problem solvers will always thrive no doubt about it.

Study the world's wealthiest people and you will discover that they are problem solvers.

So if your passion isn't solving a problem you can either live on it with hopes that you will become successful at doing it or you follow a realistic approach toward life.

I hope this inspires someone today.

Stay Fresh �

©️ Christian Omeje

1 Like

Re: IT WAS PAINFUL, BUT I HAD TO QUIT MUSIC... by Truthsbitter: 10:18am On Aug 29, 2022
Now that you've got cash..
You can keep your passion alive, it's never too late.

Do you reside in lagos?
Re: IT WAS PAINFUL, BUT I HAD TO QUIT MUSIC... by crizgoldTRP(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Truthsbitter:
Now that you've got cash..
You can keep your passion alive, it's never too late.

Do you reside in lagos?

yea thats on my mind i plan to come back bigger and better.

no i dont stay in Lagos.
Re: IT WAS PAINFUL, BUT I HAD TO QUIT MUSIC... by crizgoldTRP(m): 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2022
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward, and such is life.

When life is pulling you back with difficulties, it means it’s going to eventually launch you forward in a positive direction.

So keep focusing, and keep aiming!

Stay Fresh �

©️Christian Omeje
Re: IT WAS PAINFUL, BUT I HAD TO QUIT MUSIC... by Vickysplash224: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
crizgoldTRP:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward, and such is life.

When life is pulling you back with difficulties, it means it’s going to eventually launch you forward in a positive direction.

So keep focusing, and keep aiming!

Stay Fresh �

©️Christian Omeje
wow thanks this really cos me since childhood i ave d passion 4 football nd acting but at time goes on i came to realize dat is gonna cos of family especially but not dat if i see d opportunity now i wont go for it,i will

(1) (Reply)

Mp3 Music Download: Magixx - Okay / My Daughter Taught Me The Shallipopi Pluto Dance / Check Out This Joint From Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.