Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign (18378 Views)

MC Oluomo Donates Branded Vehicles To Tinubu/shettima Campaign Organisation / Gombe Man Donates His House To Peter Obi's Labour Party. / Obasa Gets N17m Monthly For Maintenance Of Personal Residence, Guest House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by kettykin: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2022
Saneebayo:

No body needs to tell u dah u are a fool..
Is Enugu a Muslim state..??

You are incredibly useless, can't you comprehend a very simple statement
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by Saneebayo: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2022
toneroforever:

Majority of Tinubu's supporters are doing so either for the money or tribalism. That's the plain truth. So don't waste ur life hyping who no send ur future. U better wise up & get urs, cos others r cashing out.
Despite his donations of money and relief materials, northerners r still burning their brooms & dumping Tinubu like a BAT habit. Truth is, money can't buy love. The people love Peter Obi not because he is a saint, but they feel they can trust him to manage our resources responsibly. Deal with it baby.
How..??
How many people trust him...??
State d reasons y we should trust a liar...
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by ifechukwu736: 9:21am On Aug 29, 2022
Of cos this one will be referred to as 'Enugu man', he does not qualify to be referred to as 'IPOB man'.Of cos this one will be referred to as 'Enugu man', he does not qualify to be referred to as 'IPOB man'....
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by kettykin: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2022
Announced3:

Cry .. your tears is very sweet

This time around, you will cry with your uselessly hopeless party APC and religion
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by Announced3: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2022
kettykin:

This time around, you will cry with your uselessly hopeless party APC and religion

Your tears sweet like fanta.. grin angry
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by kettykin: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're too big to be carrying rumors.
Now that we have muslim-pastor ticket, weren't people killed in a church?
Did your pastor VP stop the killing?
He was right there inside Asorock throwing a party that very night the incident happened.
Wasn't Deborah killed?
Have they found the killer yet?
What about the thousand other xtians that have been killed?
What exactly did Pastor Osinbajo do?
I'm waiting for an answer, maybe I'll change my mind about voting for BAT.

Go and ask osinbanjo why he kept quiet, I am not his fan or spokesman
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by bewla(m): 9:27am On Aug 29, 2022
kettykin:
Yet in Lagos lasaa has prohibited other political parties hosting their campaign posters on billboard in Lagos, but Tinubu billboards are in Enugu, other States of Nigeria. Let me see who will tell me Muslim Muslim ticket is good for the country
wether you like or you no like after you hear this people talk if you like he good Kain Kain if you like you jump

If jump you fit fall
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by kettykin: 9:28am On Aug 29, 2022
Announced3:

Your tears sweet like fanta.. grin angry

Your party and religion will keep becoming the sore point, weeping point let see who will cry more in 2023
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by kettykin: 9:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Bishop1monte:

Lasaa does not have billboards they are only regulatory agency just like saying you want to bank with cbn

There is information all over Twitter and other social media of how they are not allowing other political party

Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by kettykin: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2022
SugarGirl44:

You're too big to be carrying rumors.
Now that we have muslim-pastor ticket, weren't people killed in a church?
Did your pastor VP stop the killing?
He was right there inside Asorock throwing a party that very night the incident happened.
Wasn't Deborah killed?
Have they found the killer yet?
What about the thousand other xtians that have been killed?
What exactly did Pastor Osinbajo do?
I'm waiting for an answer, maybe I'll change my mind about voting for BAT.

Information from Twitter shows other political parties are banned from Billboard advertising in Lagos

Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by kettykin: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2022
bhella10:
your tears

Your own tears will become like flood by 2023 , you are too weak and miserable to stand alone as a country of your own and too insecure to be among other tribes and nations as one Nigeria, after 2023 your misery and nightmare and daymare starts
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by Temptee101(m): 9:37am On Aug 29, 2022
kettykin:

Ben Okoye!!!! Ben Obi is too distinguished for this level of hungry politics

It's Ben Nwoye, the former APC state chairman, Enugu state.

APC that has never won anything in Enugu, wan win presidency for tinubu.

The man just wan cash out. I expect millions of naira resident in bullion vans to follow this pretentious gesture

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:47am On Aug 29, 2022
I really like this as everyone should be given equitable platform to campaign. The only issue is that APC propagandist will still turn it to tribal and lump all Igbos together as people that hates the party. Many igbos are now clamouring and showing support to Tinubu/Shettima but after all these Igbos will still be maligned for not supporting Tinubu/Shettima. Someone should just make it make sense
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by zelnababa(m): 9:50am On Aug 29, 2022
Mikelarteta:
This one na bastard omo Nna.
how is he bastard? that means other tribes supporting obi re also bastards.
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2022
kettykin:

not even Okoye, it’s Nwoye.
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by BigIyanga: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Ben Nwoye is hungry now. He was the factional former APC leader in Enugu. He left US to come and contest gubernatorial election in Naija.. and lost… he’s been a sycophant since then. He lost his law license in US and got debarred by US bar association.He has no other job than praise singing.

https://www.isba.org/barnews/2013/03/18/illinois-supreme-court-disbars-6-suspends-11-latest-disciplinary-filing

Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by kettykin: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2022
AdaNri1:
not even Okoye, it’s Nwoye.

Thanks for the clarification

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by kettykin: 10:02am On Aug 29, 2022
Temptee101:

It's Ben Nwoye, the former APC state chairman, Enugu state.

APC that has never won anything in Enugu, wan win presidency for tinubu.

The man just wan cash out. I expect millions of naira resident in bullion vans to follow this pretentious gesture

Thanks for the heads-up

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by Halo22: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Let him donate his family house in the village for all we care. May affliction never be our portion again.
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by DeleTaller: 10:24am On Aug 29, 2022
kettykin:
Yet in Lagos lasaa has prohibited other political parties hosting their campaign posters on billboard in Lagos, but Tinubu billboards are in Enugu, other States of Nigeria. Let me see who will tell me Muslim Muslim ticket is good for the country

Don't lie...If you live in Lagos you must have been seen posters of Jandor and Funke all around Lagos... stop spreading fake information...you gain nothing from it pls.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by SugarGirl44(f): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2022
kettykin:

Go and ask osinbanjo why he kept quiet, I am not his fan or spokesman

So it means him being a Christian is useless if he can't speak out.
So what's your point?
We should vote for another Christian who is afraid to speak up?
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by OkoRemi2023(m): 11:20am On Aug 29, 2022
toneroforever:

Majority of Tinubu's supporters are doing so either for the money or tribalism. That's the plain truth. So don't waste ur life hyping who no send ur future. U better wise up & get urs, cos others r cashing out.
Despite his donations of money and relief materials, northerners r still burning their brooms & dumping Tinubu like a BAT habit. Truth is, money can't buy love. The people love Peter Obi not because he is a saint, but they feel they can trust him to manage our resources responsibly. Deal with it baby.

but majority of Obi supporters are doing it for nationalism, see your small brain?

obi is igbo candidate, they've leave you people behind, be making noise without PVC

funny tribe grin
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by edungene7: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2022
Lolz nobody agree to rent office space for baba Agbado Ben Nwoye were would u nd yr family be sleeping nw this yr formula to cash out is a from difficult one
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:28am On Aug 29, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...Donated abi sold sowi leased his house to tinubu.

Watch how APC would burn it, and claim Obidients or igbos did it.Then they'd turn it tribal and won't remember "Igbo man donated it"

All una stratagems go fail

Are you saying here that APC has a formidable force in Enugu State? I thought y'all said SE is for Obi alone?
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by Bishop4real: 11:40am On Aug 29, 2022
kettykin:

You call him "hungry" because he made a political choice? Nonsense
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by Bishop4real: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2022
OkoRemi2023:
if a shop is donated for peter obi campaign office it is out of love but if mansion is donated for Tinubu is it love for money

something is telling me there is some weed they sell to people of Eastern Nigeria, we will find out one day

Yes, you're right. But the weed is for IPOBingos & not South Easterners.
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by derecho(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
What's the correlation?
So if a person in Enugu lease a property to Tinubu,it means APC is formidable?
Arkmanbuddy:

Are you saying here that APC has a formidable force in Enugu State? I thought y'all said SE is for Obi alone?
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by Daum: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pandev:
Asiwaju Jagaban. The man that is hated out of jealousy. He built a formidable political dynasty. Osinbajo, Aregbesola, Fasola, Lai Muhammed, Abike Dabiri, Tunde Fowler, Gbajabiamila, Ambode, Sanwo-Olu etc, those are renown Tinubu loyalists. There are many others. Nobody comes close to Tinubu in Nigeria politics, not even OBJ. Hence the hate.

That's the problem
Are we building strong institutions or are we building strong individuals. You build individuals who are like square pegs in round holes. How has Rocket science Fashola been in his seat as minister of Power. How has Aregbesola done...keep calling names. These people will die and poverty continues..... leadership is different from mentorship. I have served in a position of leadership, so I know what it means to leave office and have a working system....let me tell you the truth, if you have a system that works, most political godfathers like Tinubu will die out and largely fade out of the scene.

How can you leave government almost 16 years ago and you still control the apparatus of that government. You have a hand on it's throat and can cause chaos to that system so that those who come after you must always run back to you for help and then you play the savior again. So that you remain relevant in the scheme of things. Well maybe you guys over there love it.

That's manipulating the system. When you build proper systems, the system will balance and take care of itself. With time these people won't have to call you whenever chaos arise because they have aquired the skills over the years to handle it.

This applies to all those who support godfatherism that only builds individuals in this country.

A strong and working system should be what we strive to build not just strong individuals.
Almost all the strong individuals Tinubu nominated for Buhari have done poorly. Even his choice of Buhari itself is another poor choice.

Everyday politicians in this country are very very selfish. They are so many of them in student union governments. So I don't expect anything less. This country is jagajaga
Re: Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign by seunjungle1(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Isaac Fayose must be very stupid too right?

You can later tell me that Peter Obi emergence is not tribal move, o ti gbo? Oponu eda

Antoeni:
Stupid Enugu Man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: Aggrieved Nigerian Governors Should Join AAC, Sowore’s Party / ₦19 Billion Fraud: Stella Oduah's Trail Stalled By Malami’s Letter / Onnoghen Absent From CCT Over Toothache, High Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.