Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

2023: Can Tinubu Win His Home State? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Can Tinubu Win His Home State? (322 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge / Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / 2023: CAN Opposes Christian-Christian, Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Can Tinubu Win His Home State? by iSense247: 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
Many people who are probably not resident ipinle Omoluabi erroneously believe that Tinubu would win Osun in 2023. How possible? This is far from the truth on ground here.

I from Osun State (Tinubu's state of Origin). I can confidently tell you that Asiwaju cannot win my state, Ipinle Omoluabi. The mood of the people here towards Tinubu is not encouraging at all. As a matter of fact, he is one of the reasons why we voted out his cousin (Governor Oyetola).

On one occasion in 2018, Tinubu arrogantly insulted our Obas with his wealth saying he is richer than Osun State. Most people believe Tinubu is collecting some percentage of Osun State monthly allocation through his cousin. I don't know of other states in Oduduwa Republic but I am sure that Tinubu would come third here.

I am a card carrying member of PDP but my vote is for Peter Obi come 2023. Majority of PDP and APC members are ready to vote for Labour Party during the presidential election. I belong to different whatsapp groups of APC, PDP and LP. Serious activities are going on in PDP and LP platforms but absolutely nothing is going on on APC WhatsApp platforms except sharing of links by local bloggers.

APC is completely in disarray in Osun State. No amount of money will revive them. By the time Governor Oyetola would hand over in November this year, even APC members will perform the trending 'Sai Mun Bata Wuta' ritual in Osun State.

Majority of Osun Christians are going to vote for Peter Obi while majority of Osun Muslims are going to vote for Atiku. Ethnic and religious bigots are for Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu.

In conclusion, Obedients and Atikulators should forget the Thought that Tinubu would win Osun State. It is between Peter Obi and Atiku.

https://www.facebook.com/104279271785831/posts/pfbid0M1FgFvMVEysiPcFSJ7BBRS6tcu2h4gSXaa6znumBiQfG3FtfnqjiBuhG8DbGsRYRl/?app=fbl

1 Like

Re: 2023: Can Tinubu Win His Home State? by Illuminatiship(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
By vote buying the drug addict can
Re: 2023: Can Tinubu Win His Home State? by onumadu: 10:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
I no talk am.
Real omoluabis can NEVER be BATIFIED. Never. cool

1 Like

Re: 2023: Can Tinubu Win His Home State? by Qtrpst4: 11:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Even with vote buying, did he win iragbiji?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Enugu APC On Verge Of Collapse, Nnamani, Chime, Onyeama Cry Out / Nigerian Army Kills Two Alleged IPOB Members, Recovers Rocket Launchers / National Assembly Moves To Bar Same Faith Tickets For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.