Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? (11795 Views)

One Of The Best Chefs In America Is Yoruba , Igbos Eat Your Hearts Out. You Cant / Lagos Whale Video---laugh your hearts Out Guys! (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by reagand200(m): 10:04am On Aug 16, 2011
Wow! just cat meat and all these noise. I guess we must have a lot of ajebo's in NL
In my Ghetto, Boys eat these delicacy week in week out.
Even now am working on an angle at establishing a cat meat market in my area, i hope to see sharp entrepreneurs that can assure a steady supply of the stock. cheesy
On a serious note what is your take on people that eat the following:
LIZARD_i understand that it is a relish of the Chinese people
GORILLA_ a common delicacy in Cameroon(did i hear someone say calabar?), it walks like man, Mate like man, Hand and Head is like a human's
MONKEY_anybody that eats this can also eat a human baby, because its head and hand looks like that of a year old baby(gouchh!!)
PIG_everybody knows that this animal live on anything, iron, human flesh, not to talk of human waste.
DOG_man's best friend .One of the very few animals that can show emotion.
Others are RAT(now common as pepper soup in some areas in Lagos),VULTURE(exclusively live on decomposing body)etc
Abeg lif mattaz.
Am still looking for a post containing monkey and vulture meat eaters.
Is anybody out there listening?!!
Yeah, bring it on!!!
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by aieromon(m): 10:09am On Aug 16, 2011
Oh blimey.This is ridiculous shocked
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2011
I for like chop that bussu sha!!

See as people dey involve God for peppersoup matter, Look those people for Somalia wey alarm wan off, u think say dem send God, old testament or which kind animal e be? Abeg abeg abeg make we hear word jor, Alarm wan kill people una dey reject meat,

Me I don chop

Dog meat
Alligator
Monitor lizard
Pigeon meat
Snake meat
Frog
Termite
Octopus
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Sike(m): 10:19am On Aug 16, 2011
reagand200:

Wow! just cat meat and all these noise. I guess we must have a lot of ajebo's in NL
In my Ghetto, Boys eat these delicacy  week in week out.
Even now am working on an angle at establishing a cat meat market in my area, i hope to see sharp entrepreneurs that can assure a steady supply of the stock. cheesy
On a serious note what is your take on people that eat the following:
LIZARD_i understand that it is a relish of the Chinese people
GORILLA_ a common delicacy in Cameroon(did i hear someone say calabar?), it walks like man, Mate like man, Hand and Head is like a human's
MONKEY_anybody that eats this can also eat a human baby, because its head and hand looks like that of a year old baby(gouchh!!)
PIG_everybody knows that this animal live on anything, iron, human flesh, not to talk of human waste.
DOG_man's best friend .One of the very few animals that can show emotion.
Others are RAT(now common as pepper soup in some areas in Lagos),VULTURE(exclusively live on decomposing body)etc
Abeg lif mattaz.
Am still looking for a post containing monkey and vulture meat eaters.
Is anybody out there listening?!!
Yeah, bring it on!!!

Yeah Man! Correct!!
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by LaconicINC: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2011
@Reagand200 monkey meat is very delicious,almost tastes as though there is sugar content in it,i think u shd aspire to have a taste of it someday.Chai,this township thing sef,e don tay wey i eat monkey meat last,gorrila meat is not particularly as tasty as monkey meat.But vulture meat,think i wil put that in my to-eat list,has anyone tasted Owl meat?I have eaten Bat sha,u see those fingers of Bat eh,has an interesting taste!
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by tEsLim(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2011
I beg make una sharap , You know how many fake suya you don buy for lagos. Some have been accused to selling human meet as suya how you wan take know. I've once tasted a meat and told the mallam its a dog the guy brought knife at me. For real I knew it was a dog the meat was even cheap and very reddish. How many times una don chop rakunmi (camel) without even knowing. No be Lagos wey we dey? All those corner restaurant and kiosk you know the kind meat wey dem dey serve you?

I beg jare
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Sagamite(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2011
@OP

Abeg, give me indicators how the meat will go in peppersoup or laced with suya spices. E go sweet? grin

Okija_juju:

I for like chop that bussu sha!!

See as people dey involve God for peppersoup matter, Look those people for Somalia wey alarm wan off, u think say dem send God, old testament or which kind animal e be? Abeg abeg abeg make we hear word jor, Alarm wan kill people una dey reject meat,

Me I don chop

Dog meat
Alligator
Monitor lizard
Pigeon meat
Snake meat
Frog
Termite
Octopus

No mind dem.

They think the world is Disney Land. grin
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Sagamite(m): 11:10am On Aug 16, 2011
Agnesqueen:

I'm all for you eating anything except a fellow human being. The man is right about discriminating on what animals we are supposed to eat. I see people here in American get upset when they see people eat dogs (mostly Koreans) but they go out to eat a hamburger (cow), bbq pork(pig) and chicken, and not to talk of the sheep, duck, lobster, shrimp, and the list goes on, Who is advocating for these other animals?people need to grow up and get a brain, just because it is not appetizing to you does not mean that another person will not treasures it.
I like my dogs and cats as pets but if i was in a big earthquake and had nothing to eat, you best believe that those animals will be my dinner (cooked and seasoned of course).

Thank you.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by normac: 11:13am On Aug 16, 2011
This is how serial killers are made, starts with something "small" like butchering and eating a cat, sorry but these people are sick. angry
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by wumy1(f): 11:22am On Aug 16, 2011
You will all burn in hell for this. 

why wud they?
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by luluosas(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2011
Of all animals, cat never! You people get mind sha.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by konkocious(m): 11:53am On Aug 16, 2011
omo na gud meet una dey reject o grin

as for me i don chop;
dog (if u wan taste am cum abe igi anu 4 my side wit oguro)
cat
cow
sheep
bat
duck (pepeye)
dove
pigeon
aparo
goat
tinko (camel\horse
bat
guinea pig
pig
rabbit
grass cutter
okete
ire
guinea foul
chicken
snake
aligator
toad (konko)
etc

tortoise & monkey olorun ma je oomo na gud meet una dey reject o grin

as for me i don chop;
dog (if u wan taste am cum abe igi anu 4 my side wit oguro)
cat
cow
sheep
bat
duck (pepeye)
dove
pigeon
aparo
goat
tinko (camel\horse
bat
guinea pig
pig
rabbit
grass cutter
okete
ire
guinea foul
chicken
snake
aligator
toad (konko)
etc

tortoise & monkey olorun ma je o
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by phreakabit(m): 11:54am On Aug 16, 2011
You say compound ? Which area your hood dey? E be like say I know some guys for there.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by begwong: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2011
ANOTHER MAN's MEAT IS ANOTHERS POISON. CHIKENAN!!!1 lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by pinkkystel(f): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2011
i cant eat a cat. but the bible say do not call any thing i have created unclean. kill and eat. so good luck to cat eaters
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by phreakabit(m): 12:26pm On Aug 16, 2011
I would never eat something I am not familiar with. No matter what!
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Rastamann: 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
Cats are like any other animal and it has one heart and can be eaten like many other animals. If people can eat rats, bats, snakes, birds (like pigeons) etc., then there is nothing wrong in eating cats though I have not tried it before.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Sagamite(m): 1:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
phreakabit:

I would never eat something I am not familiar with. No matter what!

You need to be more adventurous.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by MyJoe: 1:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
toluxa1:
Lol. I agree. Register him here - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-736492.0.html.

@thread. I have actually eaten cat meat too myself and I must confess it tastes great. If I count how many meat I don chop una go fear. Let me try and list the ones I can remember.

Beaf, goat, pork, chicken, turkey, Aligator, Frog, Bush Rat, Deer, Monkey, [about 3 other different bush meats - not common], cat, Dog (ate this is calabar on an excursion trip), snake, snail, turtoise, cricket, dove, pidgin, [a couple of wild birds too], emmm,  , I think those are the ones I can remember for now. I am very sure there are alot more.

Anyway, my point is, I don't think there is any meat (animal) that it's wrong to eat. Once na meat.

See who this guy has eaten!  sad
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by victorazy(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
only Octopus has 8 hearts
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by nagoma(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2011
Most disgusting!! You can't be more revolting. You are sick!!
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by kandiikane(m): 2:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
I understand that in different cultures meat from different animals are consumed but honestly there should be a limit to what man should eat.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Abbycrown(f): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2011
eeew! shocked I bet some can even eat lizard!
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by oshanka: 3:34pm On Aug 16, 2011
One man's food is every other man's food, just because an idiot refuses to eat it doesn't make it poison.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by oshanka: 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
Never tasted a cat though, but there are some really nice delicacies out there, buh u nid to be adventurous with food to appreciate it, I have gone to badagry just to eat tortoise and porridge with cold palm wine , been to isolo in jakande estate to eat snake d place is called "awele elejo" where u can chose d specie of snake u want ,it comes as either peppersoup or fried depending on ur choice, after Iwo in ibadan der re a lot of bush meat sellers and I once bought "awonriwon"monitor lizard just to come mk stew back home in lag, also been to ita alapo in ijebu ode where they sell monkey and tht ws the first time I tasted monkey ws advised to taste monkey yansh and damn since that day I have not tasted a sweeter meat.ws advised to taste monkey yansh and damn since that day I have not tasted a sweeter meat.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by ssjalo(m): 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
Naija guys get liver wooooh, Cat with three hearts?
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by seyilabi(m): 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
Abeg she this meat still remain? I'll not mind a Download: eType1.com/f.php
little bite.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2011
And this made front news?? angry angry What is this? There's nothing new under the sun! Even human being person dey chop not to talk of cat! Mtchewwww
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by dayokanu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2011
Has anyone eaten cockroach also?

It should taste like crayfish. I know many people eat termites (Esunsun)
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by Sagamite(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2011
MyJoe:

See who this guy has eaten!  sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by kandiikane(m): 4:43pm On Aug 16, 2011
I have eaten termites but not cockroach. When you squeeze it you get s[i]hi[/i]tlike stuff coming out of it's body.
Re: How Many Hearts Does Pussycat Have? by MMM2(m): 6:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
op
u na dey enjoy 4 9ja with rubbish cat meat oh undecided

If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further. / In Kebbi, 71 Schoolgirls Hospitalised Over Food Poisoning / Detailed Picture Tutorials On How To Cook Snails.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58