Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Is D7 Seen As An Abomination By Nigerian University And School Of Nursing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is D7 Seen As An Abomination By Nigerian University And School Of Nursing (661 Views)

Why Do Some Nigerians Think Being A Male Nursing Student Is An Abomination???!!! / D7 In Government And E8 In Literature N English What Art Course Can He Go For? / List Of Courses You Can Study With D7/E8/F9 In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is D7 Seen As An Abomination By Nigerian University And School Of Nursing by joegigs(m): 12:51am On Aug 29, 2022
So sorry to bother you my fams, for so long this has been eating me up and I just have to voice it out today.
I took my waec about 10years ago , when the result came out ,I credited all my subjects expect my mathematics which I got D7. With me being a science student, due to the state of things I wasn't able to retake because of lack of finance.
Now , nurturing the plans of venturing into Nursing school , when doing my research I couldn't help but notice that Ghana nursing school do take in D7 in mathematics .
This brings me to the conclusion of asking what's the main purpose of these, because I know I would have been through with the university if not for that D7 in mathematics by now. Are we being discouraged or motivated
Re: Why Is D7 Seen As An Abomination By Nigerian University And School Of Nursing by joegigs(m): 12:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Lalasticlala
Pls I need audience, thanks cry
Re: Why Is D7 Seen As An Abomination By Nigerian University And School Of Nursing by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:30am On Aug 29, 2022
Read your books, you no go hear now you see your life
getting D7 is not the issue, but you're the cause of your problem if you had took studies more serious you wouldn't have come to this forum to post this Crabb..
Next time when you see maths start solving and learning it.

I rest my case
Re: Why Is D7 Seen As An Abomination By Nigerian University And School Of Nursing by joegigs(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2022
Hmmm the most funny thing is maths was my best back then
iamwilliamsfx:
Read your books, you no go hear now you see your life
getting D7 is not the issue, but you're the cause of your problem if you had took studies more serious you wouldn't have come to this forum to post this beauty(crap)..
Next time when you see maths start solving and learning it.

I rest my case
Re: Why Is D7 Seen As An Abomination By Nigerian University And School Of Nursing by samuelpeters(m): 6:47am On Aug 29, 2022
OP,
You sat for your WASSCE 10years ago and you couldn't resit for the exam.

We have GCE. GCE form was around 3 to 4 thousand naira 10 years ago.

I got D7 in English but I sat for GCE same year. Passed. and I'm a graduate now.

English and Mathematics are compulsory!
Re: Why Is D7 Seen As An Abomination By Nigerian University And School Of Nursing by joegigs(m): 6:55am On Aug 29, 2022
Looking back now, I feel so bad cry

The main case was my family weren't financially buoyant back then. Now were will I start now, when everything I know ain't there anymore
samuelpeters:
OP,

I got D7 in English but I sat for GCE same year. Passed. and I'm a graduate now.

Re: Why Is D7 Seen As An Abomination By Nigerian University And School Of Nursing by samuelpeters(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2022
joegigs:
Looking back now, I feel so bad cry

The main case was my family weren't financially buoyant back then. Now were will I start now, when everything I know ain't there anymore
My family wasn't also.

That was the reason why I commented. My first salary I ever received in this life was 2000 naira.

I saved my salary inorder to buy GCE.
I don't know how much is GCE form now, but 10 years ago, it was around 3-4k. You could have worked for the money.

There's no need regretting it now.

Just move on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is D7 Seen As An Abomination By Nigerian University And School Of Nursing by joegigs(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2022
samuelpeters:

My family wasn't also.

That was the reason why I commented. My first salary I ever received in this life was 2000 naira.

I saved my salary inorder to buy GCE.
I don't know how much is GCE form now, but 10 years ago, it was around 3-4k. You could have worked for the money.

There's no need regretting it now.

Just move on.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Is D7 Seen As An Abomination By Nigerian University And School Of Nursing by yyba: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
samuelpeters:
OP,

but you didn't answer OP question

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Institute Of Public Relations - Lectures For 2007 June Exams / Philosopher Kings/queens Please Register Your Presence: Make Some Comments / Lautech Don Increase There Fee From 6k To 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.