Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Soludo: From September 1, Any Herdsman On The Streets Will Be Arrested (VIDEO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: From September 1, Any Herdsman On The Streets Will Be Arrested (VIDEO) (15162 Views)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter / Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo: From September 1, Any Herdsman On The Streets Will Be Arrested (VIDEO) by ludd2018: 8:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Faber:
Okay, that's a good one, if you allow them to be roaming the streets, they will be causing problems, locals will be giving it to them woto woto and you will be paying for damages like the drunkard Okezie Ikpeazu.

Truly this one don wake up. Now I understand the true meaning of this pictures.

It's been long I heard from Miyetti Allah. They are now lying low. Conducting themselves well. So that Nigerians will forget about them and then vote their own Atiku. Once Atiku wins, they will spring up again in full force

Correct
Re: Soludo: From September 1, Any Herdsman On The Streets Will Be Arrested (VIDEO) by factcheckmmm: 6:12am On Aug 30, 2022
femicyrus:

That is why the north sees obi's ambition as being stupid after all he did to them when he was Governor in anambra state.
Unfortunately, blocked brain like yours are the ones insulting everyone on social media to vote your obi by force thinking others are as stupid like you.

Ogbeni park well. A sanitise human being should live as sanitise, the sanitise will live as one.
And what is being introduced is an archaic or past talk to Saudi Arabia, Dubai which most northerners look up to. In Saudi Arabia do they see cows walking on land, or hear of open grazing.

I don't blame your stupidity, it is part of the stupid one Nigeria I blame, if you want to live as a cow you seperate and live like one..

They called you people cowards, and for you to reply me to defend rubbish shows you are one.

Are you not in the Same Nigeria, where north has established a functional Sharia law to the complete northern states, against your secular law.

So you the
You that all your family voted in Buhari, what can you talk of him in an international space.
I don't blame you, rather I blame the one Nigeria syndrome that enables you to think when you discuss meagre issues you think you have sense, when doing such.

Was it not of recent sanwo Olu ban Okada and this will mostly effect the North,

Enough talking to you. Go for a deliverance. You have an archaic and demonic thought.
Re: Soludo: From September 1, Any Herdsman On The Streets Will Be Arrested (VIDEO) by femicyrus(m): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2022
factcheckmmm:

Ogbeni park well. A sanitise human being should live as sanitise, the sanitise will live as one.
And what is being introduced is an archaic or past talk to Saudi Arabia, Dubai which most northerners look up to. In Saudi Arabia do they see cows walking on land, or hear of open grazing.

I don't blame your stupidity, it is part of the stupid one Nigeria I blame, if you want to live as a cow you seperate and live like one..

They called you people cowards, and for you to reply me to defend rubbish shows you are one.

Are you not in the Same Nigeria, where north has established a functional Sharia law to the complete northern states, against your secular law.

So you the
You that all your family voted in Buhari, what can you talk of him in an international space.
I don't blame you, rather I blame the one Nigeria syndrome that enables you to think when you discuss meagre issues you think you have sense, when doing such.

Was it not of recent sanwo Olu ban Okada and this will mostly effect the North,

Enough talking to you. Go for a deliverance. You have an archaic and demonic thought.

.don't worry, you will soon resume your agitation for Biafra in February 2023 after an obidient failure

A South easterner wanting to become a president in Nigeria with all the way you've insulted and betrayed all including yourselves is just like a camel wanting to pass through the hole of a needle.

Carry your present and future self inflicted frustration to your masters in the north and leave the SW alone
Re: Soludo: From September 1, Any Herdsman On The Streets Will Be Arrested (VIDEO) by factcheckmmm: 8:05am On Aug 30, 2022
femicyrus:
.don't worry, you will soon resume your agitation for Biafra in February 2023 after an obidient failure

A South easterner wanting to become a president in Nigeria with all the way you've insulted and betrayed all including yourselves is just like a camel wanting to pass through the hole of a needle.

Carry your present and future self inflicted frustration to your masters in the north and leave the SW alone

See who's talking of master, am glad you acknowledge your master that's why you requested of Soludo to consult them before talking of banning open grazing

Rubbish and Ingredients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transparency International Ordered To Leave Nigeria Within 72 Hours / Senate Passes Business Reform Bill / Buhari Has Done Well For South East, South South – Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.