Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

After Self-testing The Questions, Realized That It's Time To Protect My Eyes. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / After Self-testing The Questions, Realized That It's Time To Protect My Eyes. (228 Views)

See What I Did When I Realized My Skirt Was Too Big / Face Shied To Protect All Fashion Dealers From Convid 19 / 5 Tips On How To Protect Your Natural Hair This Harmattan Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Self-testing The Questions, Realized That It's Time To Protect My Eyes. by byrong(m): 3:33am On Aug 29, 2022
Since I not only use the computer for a long time at work but also like to turn off the lights and watch TV when I get home, I accidentally found a test question provided by Vooglam (https:///3AVtMys) on the Internet and took a self-test. There are a total of ten questions. I gave my answers in turn according to different questions. The final score was 28 points. I realized that my eyes were overtired, so I decided to protect my eyes. These questions are shared with everyone so that you can test yourself. (The cumulative total score: A=1 point B= 2 points C= 3 points)

1, Which of the following is the ideal location for your reading?
    A. desk   
    B. bed   
    C. sofa

2, What kind of situation do you like about watching TV?
    A. Only care about the definition of the TV.                 
    B. Under dim lighting.
    C. In a bright environment.

3, How love TV plays?
    A. Just watch your favorite TV show.
    B. It doesn't matter what you see.
    C. See everything.

4, Generally how to look at the screen?
    A. Head-up   
    B. Look-up   
    C. Looking down

5, How long does it take to use computers every day?
    A. Within 5 hours   
    B. About 8 hours 
    C. More than 10 hours

6, How often do you use a computer?
    A. Take a rest for about ten minutes every hour.
    B. Take a rest for 5 hours.
    C. Continuous use.

7, The use of mobile phones?
    A. Normal phone text messages.
    B. Long time reading online.
    C. Mobile phones are not separated.

8, How long IS the rest time per day?
    A. Within 6 hours
    B. About 8 hours
    C. More than 10 hours

9, Is there a dry and astringent eyes phenomenon?
    A. often   
    B. occasionally 
    C. never

10. What are the symptoms after using your eyes for a long time?
    A. Normal
    B, A slightly sour, but not obvious.
    C. Very sore and even blurred vision

Results:

10---16 points: Normal
Your eyes are well cared for, but you can't take it lightly. Nowadays, it's easy to overuse your eyes in today's high-tempo life. Be sure to keep it, and protect your eyes.

17--- 24 points: Slight Fatigue
Be careful. Your eyes have been slightly fatigued. Even though you have been careful to protect your eyes, you still need to take some measures. Occasionally close your eyes for a minute or two while facing the computer, or go out to relax your eyes. If possible, you can do eye exercises during busy work, gradually eliminating slight fatigue.

25---33 points: Severe Fatigue
Alarm! Your eyes have already shown a red card for you. You can't take it lightly. Now you should do anything to alleviate eye fatigue. At this time, taking physical therapy such as eye exercises, closing eyes, etc., you can use eye drops to relieve eye fatigue. It is important to pay attention to your sitting posture and eating habits. Or sometimes when eyes are sore, you can keep the circulation of blood in your eyes with a hot compress, which can alleviate eye fatigue.

The eyes are the window of the mind, so it is very necessary to protect the eyes. Healthy and bright eyes can directly affect a person's temperament and atmosphere. In order to exude charm at all times, protect your eyes from now on!

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Women Blouse Wraps Outfits | How To Wear A Blouse Wrap Outfit? / Live Streams / Capitale Clothing: Buy Custom Made Clothes Starting From N2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.