Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why Is Every Islamic Jihadist Most Interested In Sex? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Every Islamic Jihadist Most Interested In Sex? (329 Views)

The Miracle That Turned A Jihadist Into A Jesus Follower / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape / Prophet TL Kelvin In Sex Scandal, Sleeps With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Every Islamic Jihadist Most Interested In Sex? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:02am On Aug 29, 2022
We have been hearing of kidnapping and armed robbery for centuries. People invade homes and steal valuable etc.

Nevertheless, have you noticed that islamic gangs or jihadists always target young girls. Their desire to rape people's daughters and capture underage girls is flaring.

This has been going on since the time of Mohammed. From Mohammed himself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Islamic Jihadist Most Interested In Sex? by uthlaw: 6:07am On Aug 29, 2022
As you no get work,na y u de post rubbish by dis time....u better start to the bomb,make ur children no think say na God make you poor!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Islamic Jihadist Most Interested In Sex? by SmellyNyash: 6:21am On Aug 29, 2022
Because Mohamed thought them so in his nonsense qoran. Him too sef like toto Wella so his followers took after him
Nonsense religion full of bloody terrorist
Re: Why Is Every Islamic Jihadist Most Interested In Sex? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:29am On Aug 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

We have been hearing of kidnap and armes robbery for centuries. People invade homes and steal valuable etc. Nevertheless, have you noticed that islamic gangs or jihadists always target young girls. Their desire to rape people's daughters and capture underage girls is flaring. This has been going on since the time of Mohammed. From Mohammed himself.

Jesus Christ reflect his father's qualities so well that he could say to his disciples:

“Even after I have been with you men for such a long time, Philip, have you not come to know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father also. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 14:9

According to Jesus his father established sex to be between just a pair of humans a man (male) and his wife (female) {Genesis 2:24} this is the standard from the beginning! Matthew 19:4

So if any other person should come to teach something contrary to what God's Holy begotten Son established Apostle Paul said "let such a person be ACCURSED" {Galatians 1:8} that sounds too harsh right?

Well the reason is because the FRUIT of each line of thought governing adherents will prove where such teaching has come from {Matthew 7:16-18} that's why we need to careful examine the FRUIT of each religion.

Muhammad taught his followers that they can marry as much as they're able to cater for and they can even marry underage girls that means if you're powerful or rich all the females around could be yours just like animals do dominate their domain to mate with all the females around. Then less poor ones will have no female to mate with so when the rich man employs them as soldiers to fight for his POLITICAL ambitions all the females in the places where they've terrorized can become their sex machines.

That's why all jihadists are madly interested in sex, the rich Muslims will use his money to buy females for sex while the poor will seize the opportunity to mate with their captives!

No wonder Paul said if anyone comes to teach us anything contrary to what God's Son taught us we must view such a person as an ACCURSED one! Galatians 1:8

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Islamic Jihadist Most Interested In Sex? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2022
Facts spilled all over.
Duff my hat.
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus Christ reflect his father's qualities so well that he could say to his disciples:

“Even after I have been with you men for such a long time, Philip, have you not come to know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father also. How is it you say, ‘Show us the Father’? John 14:9

According to Jesus his father established sex to be between just a pair of humans a man (male) and his wife (female) {Genesis 2:24} this is the standard from the beginning! Matthew 19:4

So if any other person should come to teach something contrary to what God's Holy begotten Son established Apostle Paul said "let such a person be ACCURSED" {Galatians 1:8} that sounds too harsh right?

Well the reason is because the FRUIT of each line of thought governing adherents will prove where such teaching has come from {Matthew 7:16-18} that's why we need to careful examine the FRUIT of each religion.

Muhammad taught his followers that they can marry as much as they're able to cater for and they can even marry underage girls that means if you're powerful or rich all the females around could be yours just like animals do dominate their domain to mate with all the females around. Then less poor ones will have no female to mate with so when the rich man employs them as soldiers to fight for his POLITICAL ambitions all the females in the places where they've terrorized can become their sex machines.

That's why all jihadists are madly interested in sex, the rich Muslims will use his money to buy females for sex while the poor will seize the opportunity to mate with their captives!

No wonder Paul said if anyone comes to teach us anything contrary to what God's Son taught us we must view such a person as an ACCURSED one! Galatians 1:8

1 Like

Re: Why Is Every Islamic Jihadist Most Interested In Sex? by Baronthecelebri: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Facts spilled all over.
Duff my hat. [/quo[quote author=MaxInDHouse post=116155839]

te] God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Every Islamic Jihadist Most Interested In Sex? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53am On Aug 29, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Facts spilled all over.
Duff my hat.

Baronthecelebri:

God bless you

Amen in Jesus name! smiley

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Awful Death Of Sir Francis Newport! / The Power Of A Name. / "The Day Of The Rapture Is A Day Of Laughter For God" EA Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.