Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu (17124 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Atiku's Enugu Rally Looked Like A Naming Ceremony / Deji Adeyanju: Atiku Gathered More Crowds In Abia Than Obi Gathered In Lagos / Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Prof9292: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2022
oyichi:
tinubu won't come out third, all the candidates mentioned will defeat him in the election, this political jober just want to make him look relevant

You don smoke. Tinubu is currently favorite for the office as it stands. Except something dramatic happens

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Abdul05: 7:07am On Aug 29, 2022
tolue42:

My brother, I'm surprised they forgot APC is still the ruling party... They think APC will be clueless like Jonathan's PDP. They can only defeat APC with alliances.. period.

Thank you sir... don't mind them

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Prof9292: 7:08am On Aug 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
I had Edo in mind tho, but apart from edo there’s nothing for him

He'll also get upto 25% from Cross Rivers who's sitting governor is an APC member. Never underestimate the power of a governor. 25% is already achievable there except the governor doesn't want to work for TINUBU and as it stands, he will

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Stanislause94: 7:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Prof9292:

He'll also get upto 25% from Cross Rivers who's sitting governor is an APC member. Never underestimate the power of a governor. 25% is already achievable there except the governor doesn't want to work for TINUBU and as it stands, he will
he won’t do shit, he only has one vote. Why didn’t you say the current governor of IMO will work for him? 2023 is a totally different ball game. People’s eyes are now open
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by moneyissweet(m): 7:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Still the baba right hand no balance

post=116154933:
At the end of it all, come February 2023,
Dem go all lule las las.

Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD!!!

CITY BOY on the moveeeeee......

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by iamrealdeji(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2022
etrouble:

That's the only way Emilokan Tinubu may not win. Anything less, Emilokan Tinubu Jagaban Borgu is next President
. Alatenuje
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Lashist(m): 7:16am On Aug 29, 2022
post=116154933:
Dem go all lule las las.

Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD!!!

See this one...from star boy osinbanjo you don jump to city grandpa...jumping anyhow...all these while you were shouting make dem give you starboy grin you just dey deceive you fellow zombie urchins....you people are known for supporting monsters and thieves and terrible leaders..goodluck
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by pat077: 7:17am On Aug 29, 2022
Atiku can't step down for Obi, but u want Obi to step down for Atiku? Is atiku more Nigerian than Obi? Let everyone go to the polls and test their popularity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Demurray: 7:18am On Aug 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Hahahahahahahaha this Adeyanju account has just been credited,hence he's speaking trash. As far as this election is concern, Tinubu don't stand anywhere. Kwankwaso, Atiku and Ahmed Datti Baba has the Northern votes. The North will not leave their OWN sons to come and vote one fake Muslim shaky shaky against their own son. Kole work.

On the other hand, SS and SE is under lock and key for ObiDatti.

SW is divided already. The Christians and we'll Omoluabi's like us will vote ObiDatti. While Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso and Ahmed Datti Baba will share the Muslim vote in SW.

So as it stand now, Tinubu is a political orphan unless Kwankwaso will join force with him to restle with Atiku and Ahmed Datti Baba up North.
Shetima no get supporters for north abi? It's part of political calculation wey make Tinubu choose Shetima a Muslim as his running mate.
Anyways I dey observe from afar

4 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Survival24: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2022
Deji is working for Tinubu and in his mind he thinks he understand Nigeria politics but to me he doesn't. 2023 election, is going to be a different ball game and it is more on regionalism and religion. As for Tinubu, he should not be deceive thinking the north will choose him over Atiku while for Peter Obi the frustrated youths seek for better Nigeria and religion will work in his favor because the APC Muslim - Muslim ticket will discourage most Northern Christian from voting for APC even Atiku tooo.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Pwettylinda(f): 7:20am On Aug 29, 2022
post=116154933:
Dem go all lule las las.

Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD!!!

Na so you been dey sai Baba for Buhari later your business fold, sapa finish you and now you still dey Lule for a sick man

Suffer no dey taya you??
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by sucess001(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2022
lonecatt:
Adeyanju should work for tinubu if e sure for him .
there are some things that are not possible, that includes tinubu winning the election
Nigeria no be lagos

He couldn't win edo, he couldn't win his state osun , it is Nigeria he now dreams to rig and win grin
the ancestor should go and ask buhari and atiku how many times they have contested elections grin

He has a point o. All three opposition parties are strong only in the former PDP strong holds.

To get APC out....there needs to be unity. We must never allow them have a chance of winning especially since inec is in their pockets
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by googlepikins: 7:24am On Aug 29, 2022
SafariHunter:
Deji na loud mouth...
Always on the fence so nobody go blame am

Smart but cowardly

I think you need this picture

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by johnsaniolu(m): 7:24am On Aug 29, 2022
Kwankwaso is the best among them all
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by lonecatt(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2022
sucess001:

He has a point o. All three opposition parties are strong only in the former PDP strong holds.

To get APC out....there needs to be unity. We must never allow them have a chance of winning especially since inec is in their pockets
Lets not be deceived tinubu does not have the kind of following buhari had in the north and even at that the powers that be allowed buhari for some reasons.
tinubu's only hope is to have buhari rig him in but e go shock am , the powers that be ans the Nigerian electorates dont favour him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:26am On Aug 29, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Abi Na Tinubu supposed form Alliance with Kwankwaso and Atiku to defeat Obi.

Obi Tsunami will be like Atalanta 1996 when Super Eagles defeated Brazil against all odds and shook the world.

Wait for it..

all these utme candidates from southeast sef grin

abeg what are you guys now smoking in that region grin

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by onuman: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by olatuns2017: 7:27am On Aug 29, 2022
divinehand2003:
[/b]

https://leadership.ng/atiku-obi-kwankwaso-must-force-alliance-to-defeat-tinubu-adeyanju/

Buhari factor in the north is still observing and resting

TINUBU definitely sticking deal in SE...(he doesn't want 30% just some votes)

South South will work for Tinubu

About 24 govs behind Tinubu

Kwankwaso will work for Tinubu

SW 80% Tinubu

The KKK TINUBU

Borno Votes greater than Anambra and Enugu

TINUBU
capacity
Visionary
Unifier

Today is Monday but public holiday in SE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Demurray:
Shetima no get supporters for north abi? It's part of political calculation wey make Tinubu choose Shetima a Muslim as his running mate.
Anyways I dey observe from afar

I don't know why you like wasting your time on this kids with smartphone here

someone like PeterObi4LP is in his village and he's talking about divided Christain and Muslim in sw, when did he see Yoruba fighting themselves because of religion?

this idiot don't know alhaja and Alfa enter church for wedding in Yoruba land and Christian deaconesses and deacon enter mosque for nikkai in Yoruba land, where are they getting their imaginary division grin

75%-80% is lockdown for Tinubu in sw that's fact

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by udemzyudex(m): 7:32am On Aug 29, 2022
This guy still thinks his opinion matters.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by onuman: 7:33am On Aug 29, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This guy sounds so stupid these day's.

The race is now between Obi and Atiku,so continue dreaming.

The number of votes to be received by Bola Tinubu shall be equal to the number of mad people in Nigeria; the ethnic bigot Adeyanju, doesn't want to know of this trending talk.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by David160(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2022
divinehand2003:
[/b]

https://leadership.ng/atiku-obi-kwankwaso-must-force-alliance-to-defeat-tinubu-adeyanju/

This deji fool is a PDP guy... He wants Obi to step down for Atiku so he's support will wane.

Intially he was supporting obi to move to a new party because they though the support will die down if he left PDP.. It didn't.

Then he said Peter obi doesn't have structure nor political clout.

Now he's begging obi to step down for Atiku... Why are u begging someone without political clout or structure to step down.??

Peter obi is now the face of a movement against bad governance... He's the only Christian in the race which plays to his advantage.. That's why most PDP guys want him out of the race.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by HarunaWest(m): 7:34am On Aug 29, 2022
Abdul05:
It seems they have ignored the fact that APC is still the ruling party ., grin cheesy

To defeat APC they think it is a joke... grin grin grin

Even me that is a Staunch PDP member, I no too sure say Atiku go win am. What this dude is saying is true. APC will not enter next year's election to loose out, they will do anything and everything possible to win that ticket. If there is no united opposition to tackle APC, it wouldn't be easy. All north west and north central APC governor's have pledged allegiance to Tinubu. Its going to be one hellofaride...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by NOwazobia: 7:36am On Aug 29, 2022
This guy is highly cynical and manipulative just like Omokri.

I wonder what people actually learn from them.
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Smooyis(m): 7:38am On Aug 29, 2022
Be as it may be, you may think this Adeyanju guy is talking rubbish, but he's saying the naked truth. Unfortunately people love to be told what they like to hear. The only way Tinubu can be defeated is for the opposition to come together for the sake of saving the nation rather than engaging in selfish or tribal motives. Believe it or not, we shall see the result come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by sucess001(m): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2022
lonecatt:
Lets not be deceived tinubu does not have the kind of following buhari had in the north and even at that the powers that be allowed buhari for some reasons.
tinubu's only hope is to have buhari rig him in but e go shock am , the powers that be ans the Nigerian electorates dont favour him.

So I thought too. But masaris interview jolted me back. Let me explain. You see those APC governor's know that to preserve their income stream, they need Tinubu to win. They will deploy money and influence to get him to win.

It wont be Tinubu the people will be voting for but whoever their governor's say they should.

That's the problem. APC controls more governor's. That's why I even think obidients should first take away Lagos from their control. Lagos finances them the most.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Abdul05: 7:45am On Aug 29, 2022
HarunaWest:
Even me that is a Staunch PDP member, I no too sure say Atiku go win am. What this dude is saying is true. APC will not enter next year's election to loose out, they will do anything and everything possible to win that ticket. If there is no united opposition to tackle APC, it wouldn't be easy. All north west and north central APC governor's have pledged allegiance to Tinubu. Its going to be one hellofaride...

100% sir you are correct
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Bontafa: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2022
Abdul05:

100% sir you are correct

Self console

Pahahahahah
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by lonecatt(m): 7:53am On Aug 29, 2022
sucess001:

So I thought too. But masaris interview jolted me back. Let me explain. You see those APC governor's know that to preserve their income stream, they need Tinubu to win. They will deploy money and influence to get him to win.

It wont be Tinubu the people will be voting for but whoever their governor's say they should.

That's the problem. APC controls more governor's. That's why I even think obidients should first take away Lagos from their control. Lagos finances them the most.

My brother most of those governors are completing their tenure so will not have much control over the people. they are only swayed by the monies they have gotten from the bullion van lord . besides i do not see the ordinary northern people abandoning their own atiku for tinubu. such has not happened for a while now
Re: Deji Adeyanju: Atiku, Obi, Kwankwaso Must Force Alliance To Defeat Tinubu by Deji08: 7:59am On Aug 29, 2022
Well, until we restructure the country and model our system like that of the modern nations I fear no significant change can happen.

The so called activists should renounce his title as an activist cos the way his be subtlely campaigning for Tinubu has clearly shown he is a lap dog for the APC.

he has said big ideas don't win election,what wins is ethnicity, religion, rigging etc. I fear he is correct on this and he is also implying that this is what the ruling party intend to use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG To Spend ₦‎3.3 Billion On Obasanjo, Jonathan, Others / 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola / Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.