Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Obasanjo Wants Peter Obi To Win 2023 Election – Deji Adeyanju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Wants Peter Obi To Win 2023 Election – Deji Adeyanju (555 Views)

Atiku Wants Peter Obi As Running Mate In 2027. / Edo Election: Deji Adeyanju Writes American Embassy. Hails US On Visa Ban / Obasanjo Wants Buhari Voted Out, Denies Being Neutral - Kehinde Akinyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Wants Peter Obi To Win 2023 Election – Deji Adeyanju by Azeemokoya: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju has claimed that former President Olusegun Obasanjo is a supporter of Peter Obi for the Presidency in 2023.

Adeyanju who is a staunch critic of Obi in a tweet said the former president is just trying to be diplomatic in his choice of candidacy for the election.

“It’s Obi ooo. Baba is the one calling foreign people to help Obi and even some PDP stakeholders. Baba is just trying to be diplomatic,” he tweeted.

Obi is currently in Canada, engaging Nigeria residents ahead of the polls.

Obasanjo had at Minna, Niger state where he went to visit former Head of State, retired Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar, said he has no special candidate in the upcoming elections.

“I don’t have a special candidate, as far as the 2023 presidential election is concerned.

“I have come to see my brother who was a bit indisposed and when he was abroad I had wanted to visit him, and the day I arrived in London to visit him was the day he left.

“So, I said, ‘well, since I could not see him in London, I will come to see him in Nigeria’. And so, that is what I have come to do.

“He is special in a way and he was indisposed, so I had to come and see him,” he told newsmen.

Obasanjo had also visited another former military head of state, retired Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, who he held a closed-door meeting with...

https://newsroundtheclock.com/obasanjo-wants-peter-obi-to-win-2023-election-deji-adeyanju/

1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Wants Peter Obi To Win 2023 Election – Deji Adeyanju by lonecatt(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2022
Obasanjo is always wise to see he whom the gods chooses
he saw for yaradua
he saw for Jonathan's first term
he saw for buhari that he even tore his party card.
And now he has seen for Obidatti 2023

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants Peter Obi To Win 2023 Election – Deji Adeyanju by God1000(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2022
That's what every right thinking and well meaning nigerian wants

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants Peter Obi To Win 2023 Election – Deji Adeyanju by incandescentena: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2022
wink

Adeyanju, did you also hear that a patriotic Nigerian fromBauchi State has opened a free car wash in solidarity with the OBIdient movement for a better Nigeria. The free car wash is located at Yalwan Kagadama Bauchi State. His free services is offered every Friday and Sunday. Adeyanju you can take that your Nigerian used Toyota 1999 to Bauchi for a #freecarwashforObi2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Wants Peter Obi To Win 2023 Election – Deji Adeyanju by Okwyjesus(m): 9:02am On Aug 29, 2022
What is wrong if he do
Re: Obasanjo Wants Peter Obi To Win 2023 Election – Deji Adeyanju by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2022
If you love Nigeria, then you would support Obi. But you see those touts who are after Tinubu’s money, those that wants Nigeria destroyed, those drug lovers, na them dey support atiku and tinubu.

We want a new Nigeria or nothing at all.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Wants Peter Obi To Win 2023 Election – Deji Adeyanju by Wisfem: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Azeemokoya:
Human rights activist, Deji Adeyanju has claimed that former President Olusegun Obasanjo is a supporter of Peter Obi for the Presidency in 2023.

Adeyanju who is a staunch critic of Obi in a tweet said the former president is just trying to be diplomatic in his choice of candidacy for the election.

“It’s Obi ooo. Baba is the one calling foreign people to help Obi and even some PDP stakeholders. Baba is just trying to be diplomatic,” he tweeted.

Obi is currently in Canada, engaging Nigeria residents ahead of the polls.

Obasanjo had at Minna, Niger state where he went to visit former Head of State, retired Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar, said he has no special candidate in the upcoming elections.

“I don’t have a special candidate, as far as the 2023 presidential election is concerned.

“I have come to see my brother who was a bit indisposed and when he was abroad I had wanted to visit him, and the day I arrived in London to visit him was the day he left.

“So, I said, ‘well, since I could not see him in London, I will come to see him in Nigeria’. And so, that is what I have come to do.

“He is special in a way and he was indisposed, so I had to come and see him,” he told newsmen.

Obasanjo had also visited another former military head of state, retired Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, who he held a closed-door meeting with...

https://newsroundtheclock.com/obasanjo-wants-peter-obi-to-win-2023-election-deji-adeyanju/

Those who criticized obasanjor as a thief or what ever should have their heads in a twist now,considering the way Buhari has Milked this Nation since 7yrs ago, OBi is a movement and those who mean well for the country should pinch their tenth, Obasanjor has nothing to loose
Re: Obasanjo Wants Peter Obi To Win 2023 Election – Deji Adeyanju by Moferere: 11:45am On Aug 29, 2022
Unfortunately it won't fly

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Built Lagos State From Scratch / Peter Obi Commisions Agu Awka Power Plant / Watch The Aerial View And Undiluted/ Untreated Obidient Abuja Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.