Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:13 AM

Do You Need A Driver(recruitment And Outsourcing) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Need A Driver(recruitment And Outsourcing) (4371 Views)

2016 UBER Lagos Driver Recruitment & Car-owner Recruitment / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Wema Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment And Experienced Hires 2011 / 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Driver(recruitment And Outsourcing) by pinkrex(m): 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2011
I know of a company in Lagos, Vi precisely that are into recruitment and outsourcing. They recruit all cadre of staff and also outsource staff except for the management level. Their services include

Recruitment of all cadres of staff.
Outsourcing
Company secretarial services (Incorporation and Business name registration)
Drivers recruitment
Drivers services.
Chaffuer
Car Hire services
Drivers and janitorial outsourcing and recruitments.

They can get you a Driver from their database of professional drivers on request within 48 hours in any location in Nigeria.

They also have a department that handles Fumigation.

I tried them some time ago for drivers services and it was a professional response i got and also the drivers were well groomed.
I know someone that works there, (Emmanuel- semmanuel@resourceintermediaries.biz) 07061500359.

I also heard they are up with a training school for job seekers hence they outsource and recruit.
Start calling them now for your drivers replacement,outsourcing,recruitment and services.

I was begged to post this o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Need A Driver(recruitment And Outsourcing) by smartyinkus: 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
Looking for dependable, safe driver in Lagos turn to Distinctdrivers http://distinctdrivers.com/ or 08022293143 07036634823 to meet your temporary or your fulltime driver staffing needs.

(1) (Reply)

N-power 2017 Assessment Test Updates / Immigration List Is Out / Graduate Job Vacancies At May And Baker Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.