Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her (2173 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Gang Kept 14-Year-Old Girl As Sex Slave In Bauchi, Arrested By Police / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her by anitaogona: 10:16am On Aug 29, 2022
Rights group calls for thorough investigation

One Binla who said she is 17 year old and resident of Rivers State has alleged that a Police Officer known as Salihu Kazeem with his boys stripped her and her friend naked took video of their nude and raped them after accusing them of stealing his 500,000 naira.

In an interview with Journalists, Binla said "it was on March this year, I was discussing with my friend about Job that, I am looking for a Job, she told me that she is going to visit her friend that I should come with her, that may be I can talk to the man he will be able to help me. So when I saw the man I talk with him, He asked me my age, I told him, I am 17 year old.
He told me that since I am 17 year old there are some jobs that I cannot do. That he will see what he can do and get back to me.

"After then, he asked us if will have eaten, we said no, he gave us his ATM card that we should go and get anything we want to eat, we went and bought food and came back with the ATM card and gave him his ATM card.

"So he started claiming after we gave him his ATM card that he has many debt alert in his phone, we asked him the amount he refused to tell us. It was just recently he told us that he has being receiving debt alert which is 500,000 naira . Continue reading https://eastwestreporters.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=5914&action=edit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her by Poppia: 10:29am On Aug 29, 2022
shocked
Re: Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her by Fashionista01(f): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2022
The earlier women and girls learn that their is no free money from men, the better for them.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her by nickyj19: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2022
hmmmm
Re: Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her by Iliveforever(m): 10:58am On Aug 29, 2022
This1 already has a place in Hell

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her by PerfectStranger(m): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Fashionista01:
The earlier women and girls learn that their is no free money from men, the better for them.
No oo,make una com chop free money

Re: Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her by HarlequinLekex: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2022
This country don finish
Re: Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her by saintopus(m): 1:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
A police man saying he had N500,000 alert? How much is his salary?

He is going in for a long time in jail
Re: Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her by Zanzibar1: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
He's a Nigeria police man, he will get away with it
Re: Police Officer Turns 17 Year Old Girl To Sex Slave, Makes Nude Video Of Her by baralatie(m): 2:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Fashionista01:
True but it goes a whole lot deeper
What about the harm dealt to women who are from affluent background
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Blind Herbalist defrauds 86-yr-old woman of N19m, sleeps with her daughter, gran / Dutch Lesbian And Nigerian Man Arrested At Altar Moments Before Sham Marriage / Woman "Cuts Off" Her Husband's Manhood Over Affair With Another Woman. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.