Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,639 members, 7,861,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Zylus Court Phase 2- Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Zylus Court Phase 2- Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki (182 Views)

…………3 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With Bq ( ZYLUS COURT) / 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ ( ZYLUS Court) / THE VANTAGE COURT PHASE, BOGIJE, A FULLY RESIDENTIAL ESTATE. CALL US NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zylus Court Phase 2- Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki by EpeRealtor(m): 10:22am On Aug 29, 2022
INTRODUCING ZYLUS COURT PHASE II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn_hy_f5qOM

Permit me to share this story with you.

It was on a thursday morning when my phone rang and behold it was one of my prospects in diaspora.

She called to inform me that she was in lagos and would like us to inspect a particular land in an estate in Awoyaya.

We first met via whatsapp few months ago.

She saw one of my real estate videos online and chatted me on whatsapp asking if I could assist her to secure a Land in a particular estate in Awoyaya.

She told me of how she liked the estate...one of her friends own a plot land in the estate so she wanted to own land there too.

Being a realtor that knows Ibeju Lekki and it's environs inside out ; I knew the estate she talked about very well so I tried to explain to her that the estate do have issues with flood when it rains heavily but her excitement for what her friend told her about the estate(Which I don't know) didn't allow her to think about what I shared with her concerning the estate.

The next time I heard from her was last week's Thursday.
My rang and she was the one calling to let me know she just arrived lagos and would like us to inspect the land by 11:00am on Saturday.

On the day of inspection, I drove to Novare mall where she asked me to come pick her and on entering the mall , it started to rain heavily.

It was a heavy down pour that lasted for about 2 hours.

When the rain eased off , we drove down to Awoyaya where the estate is located.

On entering the estate , we headed to the location of the land and as we were driving, she saw how many sections of the estate were flooded.

Wow, she exclaimed; this estate really do not like water!

I just smiled... smiley

When we got to the land , all we could see was water lipsrsealed

I wanted to open the door before she exclaimed ...no no no , there is no need, the whole place is messed up!
let's talk please.

Then she said ...
Martins it's now I perfectly understand what you told me about flood and this estate. Is there any estate in this axis that is flood-free , somewhere habitable , not too close to the road and not far still? Somewhere that is 100% flood-free with a Governor's Consent or may be CofO?

Then I asked her if N25m land can be accommodated in her budget and she said yes.

So I took her to Zylus court II

On entering Zylus Court II , she was like , wow , wow, amazing , this is mind blowing.
Hmm Martins it's as if it didn't rain here oooh
Oh my goodness, here is already developed with beautiful houses!

I was just smiling smiley

So we inspected the estate and she was good with what she saw.

She liked the fact that zylus court I was already sold out and the phase II is now selling(according to her , it means the location is welcomed in the market).

She also liked the fact that the estate is in an already developed environment; people are already living within the vicinity and it has the best title(Governor's Consent) and most importantly... It is flood-free! smiley

We got back to the car, she filed the forms and made an initial deposit.

At last she was glad , she was really happy as her face was beaming with joy.
(Trust me , nothing gladdens my heart like seeing a Client who is happy because I assisted)

She was so grateful...

Why did I share this story with you?

I shared this story with you so that you will know that I am here to assist you.
Your genuine happiness is my priority.

You may have heard a lot , seen a lot and gone through a lot trying to get land in an estate with a good title , good location , flood-free and already a developed area where you can buy your land and start building or buy your land , keep for a while and sell or build to live in or rent out.

But I am here to give you good news and joy.

I am hear to put a smile on your face by assisting you to secure a piece of real estate investment that will bring joy to your heart till the world ends.

Zylus Court II is a great place to invest.

The location of Zylus Court II is very Strategic for massive appreciation.

Zylus Court II is in the centre of Ibeju Lekki , so it profits from the upper lekki scheme 2 as well as the new lagos.

The good news is that Zylus Court II is currently on pre-launch price.

Right now:
300sqm is N14.7m ( all inclusive)

500sqm is N24.5m (all inclusive)

Initial Deposit is N5m

From the 1st of September, 2022
300sqm would be N18m ( All inclusive)

500sqm would be N30m (All inclusive)

Installment Payment is available.

You can see that you have a lot to gain when you get started right now.

I can do a virtual inspection for you if you are not available or live in Diaspora.

Just call me /Chat me on :08079031137 and I will be there to assist you.

Features Of Zylus Court II
- Perimeter fence
- Good access road
- Security Gate House
- Stable Electricity
- Waste disposal facilities
- Solar Street lights
- Recreational facility.
- Car parks
- Eco Friendly

NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Omu Resort
- Beechwood Estate
- Pan African University
- Lagos Business School
- Corona School
- Largest Shoprite in West Africa.
- New Deep Sea Port
- Coscharis Motors
- Novare Mall

Feel free to connect with me and ask any questions you may have about Zylus Court II or the new lagos as a whole.

Phone/whatsapp: 08079031137

Kindly know that Zylus Court Terrace is also on sale.

PRELAUNCH PRICE:
3 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEX WITH BQ - 46,000,000

PRICE INCREASE EFFECTIVE FROM 1ST OF SEPTEMBER, 2022
3 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEX WITH BQ - N50,000,000

As I await your Call , do enjoy the rest of your time.

Your favourite Realtor
Martins
Re: Zylus Court Phase 2- Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki by EpeRealtor(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Zylus Court phase 1 is sold out and phase 2 is currently selling.
The first video is that of phase 1 , the second is the phase 2 which is currently on sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq61L0-N1hc

If you are on the look out for a developed community where you can own a land or house , Zylus Court phase 2 is your best bet.

To get your own land or House in Zylus court phase 2 ...

Call/Send a Dm : 08079031137

Physical or Virtual inspection is available upon request.

Title: Governor's Consent

PRE-LAUNCH PRICES
LAND:
300sqm : N14.7m (all inclusive)
500sqm: N24.5m (all inclusive)

HOUSE
3 bedroom duplex with bq: N46m

From 1st of September, 2022
Actual Prices would be...

LAND:
300sqm : N18m (all inclusive)
500sqm: N30m (all inclusive)

HOUSE
3 bedroom duplex with bq: N50m

Kindly Call me directly on : 08079031137 to get your own land or house in zylus court phase 2 right away.

Features Of Zylus Court II
- Perimeter fence
- Good access road
- Security Gate House
- Stable Electricity
- Solar Street lights
- Recreational facility.
- Car parks
- Eco Friendly

NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Omu Resort
- Beechwood Estate
- Pan African University
- Lagos Business School
- Corona School
- New Deep Sea Port
- Coscharis Motors
- Novare Mall

Feel free to connect with me and ask any questions you may have about Zylus Court II or the new lagos as a whole.
Phone: 08079031137

Thank you.

#zyluscourt
#zyluscourtpase2

Re: Zylus Court Phase 2- Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki by EpeRealtor(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JLd3YZF55I
ZYLUS COURT PHASE II AND TERRACES

ZYLUS COURT PHASE II is situated at the most serene, beautiful and developed part of Ibeju-Lekki LGA Lagos .
This a beautiful and luxurious real estate ecosystem that mixes nature, functional living spaces and Homes .

Title: Governor's Consent

LAND SIZE , BUILDING TYPE & PRICES:

500sqm= N30, 000,000 (Promo Price)
ALL INCLUSIVE

300sqm= N18,000,000 (Promo Price)
*ALL INCLUSIVE*

ZYLUS COURT TERRACE

PRELAUNCH PRICE
3 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEX WITH BQ - 46,000,000

PRICE INCREASE EFFECTIVE FROM 1ST OF OCTOBER, 2022
3 BEDROOM TERRACE DUPLEX WITH BQ - 50,000,000

Installmental Payment Plans Available

This means that when you get a unit of Zylus court terrace with an initial deposit of N5m , you will be having N4m Returns on Your investment just within 4 days.

Features
- Perimeter fence
- Good access road
- Security Gate House
- Stable Electricity
- Solar Street lights
- Recreational facility.
- Car parks
- Eco Friendly

NEIGHBORHOOD:
- Omu Resort
- Beechwood Estate
- Pan African University
- Lagos Business School
- Corona School
- New Deep Sea Port
- Coscharis Motors
- Novare Mall

To secure your home or Land in Zylus Court phase 2

Kindly Contact
� 08079031137 (whatsapp)

virtual or physical inspection is available upon request
Re: Zylus Court Phase 2- Land For Sale In Ibeju Lekki by EpeRealtor(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Your Home is here in Zylus Court phase 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ErSC5YMq3g

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Own 6 Acres Of Land For Private Or Investment Purpose? / Lekki Pride Phase III Estate - The Best Time To Grab Your Plots / Urbane 4bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.