Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Class Work A Peter Obi Fan Gave His Primary 5 Students On Ratio(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Class Work A Peter Obi Fan Gave His Primary 5 Students On Ratio(photo) (439 Views)

Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Class Work A Peter Obi Fan Gave His Primary 5 Students On Ratio(photo) by Aguiyi1020: 10:26am On Aug 29, 2022
I am an Obedient teacher and I was teaching RATIO today. Decided to get my pupils Obified as well.

Re: Class Work A Peter Obi Fan Gave His Primary 5 Students On Ratio(photo) by donjazet(m): 10:43am On Aug 29, 2022
Nice one
More grease to your elbows.
Re: Class Work A Peter Obi Fan Gave His Primary 5 Students On Ratio(photo) by iSense247: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2022
Good one
Re: Class Work A Peter Obi Fan Gave His Primary 5 Students On Ratio(photo) by theophorus(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2022
Na so one name him son 'Peter obi', this one don dey turn all him life to 'Peter obi', even to sleep na same thing...

Congratulations ooo, at all let everything you do be reflecting 'Peter Obi' and 'labour'.
Re: Class Work A Peter Obi Fan Gave His Primary 5 Students On Ratio(photo) by EKONGKING: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2022
Op ,you might get fired by your boss who might be a supporter of other 2 main parties or a parent might complain against u for bringing partisan politics in school classroom.
Re: Class Work A Peter Obi Fan Gave His Primary 5 Students On Ratio(photo) by Aguiyi1020: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
EKONGKING:
Op ,you might get fired by your boss who might be a supporter of other 2 main parties or a parent might complain against u for bringing partisan politics in school classroom.

I am waiting for dt parents. I dey teach for Nigeria and my salary is less than 35k. When other countries teachers are one of d most paid. I campaigning the way I can and you they come my class with your stubborn children wey they give me headache to complain about Peter Obi..... I go just carry my Cain flog you and your child. Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Class Work A Peter Obi Fan Gave His Primary 5 Students On Ratio(photo) by LadyExcellency: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Aguiyi1020:

I am waiting for dt parents. I dey teach for Nigeria and my salary is less than 35k. When other countries teachers are one of d most paid. I campaigning the way I can and you they come my class with your stubborn children wey they give me headache to complain about Peter Obi..... I go just carry my Cain flog you and your child. Nonsense and Ingredients

Sorry ooooo. It will be fine.
Re: Class Work A Peter Obi Fan Gave His Primary 5 Students On Ratio(photo) by eunisam: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Everywhere is OBI

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu & Obi Should Work Together To Keep Presidency In D South!!! / Bandits Arrest Thief, Hand Him Over To Police In Katsina / Ignore Tinubu Agents Tribal Tantrums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.