Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,292 members, 7,815,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party (28563 Views)

Reno Omokri Doesn't Hate Peter Obi At All / Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It / Soludo Meets His Primary Three Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Biodun556(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2023
This is me at my elementary school in California. (America's version of primary school). Both my father and mother are dead. I don't have the elementary school certificate. It was with my late mother. There are any number of third-party vendors that will provide me with a ceremonial elementary school diploma.

As long as I genuinely attended, the diploma is not a forgery. It would only be a forgery if I did not graduate. You cannot forge a diploma for a qualification that you genuinely have! It is just like saying a cheque is a dud because it was not printed by your bank.

In America, you can even print your own cheques with a private company, and your bank will honour it as long as there is money there. Try it now. Google check printing services. The cheque is only dud if there is no money in the bank. The certificate is only a forgery if there was no actual graduation from the university or college purported on the diploma.

America has a database system whose integrity is almost impossible to compromise. Don't be limited by your Nigerian experience. The world is bigger than Oshodi!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FPpGn67Y4JbLEyr8Nv1fnRCgxGWsv1wtgA5s4yH42tS11qbaiFaqVRCbN87bsBNYl&id=100057351074401&mibextid=2JQ9oc

42 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by EbolaTinubu: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2023
grin
Them don go steal another person picture oh

No matter what una say, EbolaTinubu is a fraud and a certificate forger

Answer this question and win millions

Which secondary school did EbolaTinubu graduated from?

191 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Urheadmaster(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
tongue

Reno omokri the Impersonator, is that not the guy in the series known as the Roots tongue

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Biodun556(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
He explains that in US, you can get your school certificate from third party and that's allowed. As long as you genuinely graduated from the school.

I guess this was the reason why a CSU official said certification is a Nigerian thing

Infact, Tinubu should reward Reno Omokri for this clarification.

91 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by PrinceOfLagos: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reno dey catch cruise after he's been exposed and put to shame over his support for a certificate forger and drug baron

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by TemplarLandry: 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2023
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by SoNature(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reno Omokri: from insulter-in-chief to defender-in-chief. This is typical of shameless people who play "anywhere bele face" kinda politics.

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by EbolaTinubu: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool
Emilokan mumu how market?

grin grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Advancedpenis: 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2023
No Job for you Mr White goatee

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Mindlog: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2023
I am glad for Reno that he didn't steal another person's childhood picture. cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by AwokenVawulence: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Av
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by WhisperedNoise: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
RENO SHOULD SHUT UP!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Delphi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reno has been bought over and he has been disgracing himself since. What a shame!. He has left his known Master and ported to whom "nothing he cannot buy". All these 'write-ups' are merely to justify his payment viz "show working"!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Isobug: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reno you go explain tire, no tangeable evidence

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by kk2027: 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2023
Did Reno also steal someone's childhood pic?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by sofeo(m): 8:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Alright
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Skillsnigeria: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Rodimi20000000: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2023
Photoshop
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by ImoleNaija: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2023
School them more, Reno.
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by DropsMic(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2023
The Black man's approach to everything, from the way he worships his imported Gods, his relationship with money and power, the way he plays politics, to the way he practices his democracy, is consistently distinct. I truly hate the way our people reason.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Chuknovski(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2023
Omokri is perpetually seeking significance, every day he wants to remain in the circa, this gentleman is a marchant of delusions

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by seguno2: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Biodun556:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0FPpGn67Y4JbLEyr8Nv1fnRCgxGWsv1wtgA5s4yH42tS11qbaiFaqVRCbN87bsBNYl&id=100057351074401&mibextid=2JQ9oc

I guess that it’s impossible to defend BS fakeness and forgery, without making a circus spectacle of your own stupidity.
Does Reno’s grovelling at the behind of Bourdillon’s drug lord not want to make you puke and vomit your intestines out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Brendaniel: 8:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Nigeria law is different from America law, if the supreme court approves Tinubu's forged certificate then it is bye bye to certificate authentication in Nigeria....

22 Likes

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by MrsTwrite(f): 8:55am On Oct 06, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Maxymilliano(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2023
grin

Same way he got Wendell Simlin from a third party cheesy

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Fearyourcreator: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2023
SoNature:
Reno Omokri: from insulter-in-chief to defender-in-chief. This is typical of shameless people who play "anywhere bele face" kinda politics.

All these your agidi for here... 100k go close your mouth

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by MyExpression(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2023
Reno wan prove to Baba say him sabi Damage Control.

They'll soon sack Ajuri, and give his job to Reno

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by essentialone(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Reno in that childhood picture, was the last time he had common sense. Others get wiser as they grow older. For him, it is the other way round. Keep on. Tinubu go soon sniff your Asx, just to get high. Both of una dey high.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Bestinstinct(m): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Reno should just ignore this people, we already know them to be filled with nothing but hate and envy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:57am On Oct 06, 2023
This Reno man sha always looking for Obidients trouble

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omokri Doesn't Have His Primary School Certificate, Can Get It From Third Party by MRMRMR: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Someone passed with first class & u are telling me he forged his own certificate.
It takes a fool to reason like that grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambode Accepted Defeat To Avert Impeachment - Punch / Buhari Receives Folasade Yemi-Esan, Head Of Service In Abuja (Photo) / Nigeria To Sell Ajaokuta Steel Company After Spending $80bn On A Moribund Steel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.