Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria (4124 Views)

FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria / Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Karmaisme(m): 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

The same people who keep blaming Buhari's action on Tinubu despite the fact that Tinubu has never partook in any federal administration would do worse to Osinbajo if Osinbajo was fielded. Is he not Osinbade to you again?

I can say it categorically that, Osinbanjo, Amaechi and Fashola are the most respected across the nation because of their individual brilliance.

I voted APC in 2015, PDP in 2019 and I will definitely vote LP next election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kagd10: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Karmaisme:

I can say it categorically that, Osinbanjo, Amaechi and Fashola are the most respected across the nation because of their individual brilliance.

I voted APC in 2015, PDP in 2019 and I will definitely vote LP next election.

Another gibberish... Fashola was Fashole to you while Osinbajo was Osinbade to you lot. Yeye dey smell. Even Ameachi wasn't spared.

Meanwhile, when we're talking about the person who revolutionised Lagos economy, it's Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by PapaHadum: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

What's Peter Obi's legacies relative to how he would improve the country? Tell us na.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/15/peter-obi-as-epitome-of-moral-character/amp/
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kagd10: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2022
PapaHadum:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/15/peter-obi-as-epitome-of-moral-character/amp/

Moral character fingered as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption case by the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo?

Meanwhile, I'm asking for his legacies relative to how he would improve the country.
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Karmaisme(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Another gibberish... Fashola was Fashole to you while Osinbajo was Osinbade to you lot. Yeye dey smell. Even Ameachi wasn't spared.

Meanwhile, when we're talking about the person who revolutionised Lagos economy, it's Tinubu.

I'm entitled to my gibberish, thank you.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by PapaHadum: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Moral character fingered as the master planner behind Madueke's corruption case by the arrested Fidelity MD Okonkwo?

Meanwhile, I'm asking for his legacies relative to how he would improve the country.

Non-lazy youths read wide

Have you read this book?
https://books.google.com/books/about/Continuity_and_the_Peter_Obi_Legacy_in_A.html?id=6vQGaAEACAAJ

If not, pls do!
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Wintertime: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

The unity beggar is actually you tbh.

Me that fully want out.

And you threatening war if I want out

Cause you can't stand me going out

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kagd10: 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
PapaHadum:

Non-lazy youths read wide

Have you read this book?
https://books.google.com/books/about/Continuity_and_the_Peter_Obi_Legacy_in_A.html?id=6vQGaAEACAAJ

If not, pls do!

Legacies relative to how he would improve the country?
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by PapaHadum: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Legacies relative to how he would improve the country?

You read that book?
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kagd10: 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
PapaHadum:

You read that book?

List the legacies relative to how he would improve the country.
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by DWickedLandLord: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thank God for reasonable yorubas.
N there's plenty of them
I never paint with a broad brush

Nairaland n it's mad people cannot make me into what I'm not.
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Hydroxide(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Peter Obi's candidacy is the only hope for a better Nigeria
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kingsleykc: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Lmao..

You already divided it the moment you champion another Northerner despite an outgoing Northerner which is contrary to amalgamation which is on the ground of the South and North.
you that supported a northerner in 2015 when a southerner still have four more years to go nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kagd10: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kingsleykc:
you that supported a northerner in 2015 when a southerner still have four more years to go nko

First, the North were saying it was their turn. Secondly, Jonathan wasn't doing well hence people thought Buhari would do well at least in the area of insecurity and corruption since he was a retired military general.
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by SIRTee15: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
GamalNasser:
They are already taking Jagaban down the road of treason like they did Abiola

Sincerely you can have Tinubu and eat him raw, nobody gives a fvck.
But Nigeria will surely hit a point of no return if Atiku becomes President and doesn't seriously and genuinely pacify the southern region- possibly with restructuring or resource control.
If Biafrans start their madness again and naijadelta boys decide to re-enter the creeks, the north will be in a perilous position because the south west will simply not care.
That means for the first time in Nigerian history, it will be the north against the whole south. It won't be funny.
Laslas na the British colonial masters will come down to settle the matter because the last thing the international community wants to hear happening in Nigeria is war.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kingsleykc: 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

Tinubu did not do anything in Lagos while he was governor, do not forget in a hurry that Lagos State was former capital of Nigeria so whatever you see in Lagos today is a collective effort by all Nigerians because it was our money the federal government used in developing it. Meanwhile, Jakonde did far better that Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kagd10: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kingsleykc:
Tinubu did not do anything in Lagos while he was governor, do not forget in a hurry that Lagos State was former capital of Nigeria so whatever you see in Lagos today is a collective effort by all Nigerians because it was our money the federal government used in developing it. Meanwhile, Jakonde did far better that Tinubu.

So was Calabar and Asaba. You dey mad?

If you had a brain, you would know 97% of what became Lagos today was under the Western region supervised by Awolowo. Only Lagos Island was Fct.

And yeah it was Tinubu who revolutionised Lagos state economy. Sink that into your skull.
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kingsleykc: 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

First, the North were saying it was their turn. Secondly, Jonathan wasn't doing well hence people thought Buhari would do well at least in the area of insecurity and corruption since he was a retired military general.
Can you now compare Jonathan's regime and Buhari's regime?
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kingsleykc: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

So was Calabar and Asaba. You dey mad?

If you had a brain, you would know 97% of what became Lagos today was under the Western region supervised by Awolowo. Only Lagos Island was Fct.

And yeah it was Tinubu who revolutionised Lagos state economy. Sink that into your skull.
You don't know anything, go and read your history ok and stop wailing. Meanwhile, northerners go soon serve your people breakfast.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kagd10: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kingsleykc:
You don't know anything, go and read your history ok and stop wailing. Meanwhile, northerners go soon serve your people breakfast.

You're the one who need to go read your history before saying gibberish. Yeye dey smell.
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by GamalNasser: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
SIRTee15:

Sincerely you can have Tinubu and eat him raw, nobody gives a fvck.
But Nigeria will surely hit a point of no return if Atiku becomes President and doesn't seriously and genuinely pacify the southern region- possibly with restructuring or resource control.
If Biafrans start their madness again and naijadelta boys decide to re-enter the creeks, the north will be in a perilous position because the south west will simply not care.
That means for the first time in Nigerian history, it will be the north against the whole south. It won't be funny.
Laslas na the British colonial masters will come down to settle the matter because the last thing the international community wants to hear happening in Nigeria is war.

So all this will not happen if Tinubu wins?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kingsleykc: 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
I have told anybody that cares to listen that Tinubu's end has come politically.
The day a king maker tries to be king is the beginning of his down fall. Tinubu is a king maker and a king maker can never be king.
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kingsleykc: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one who need to go read your history before saying gibberish. Yeye dey smell.
Be calming down ok, the game has just started.... I want to promise you that southwest will cry blood for betraying there fellow southerner in 2015... Karma is truly a bitch... LP have succeeded in locking up the southern part of the country, Atiku on his own side too has locked up the northern part of the country. Tinubu ma lule and heaven will not fall.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Kagd10: 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kingsleykc:
Be calming down ok, the game has just started.... I want to promise you that southwest will cry blood for betraying there fellow southerner in 2015... Karma is truly a bitch... LP have succeeded in locking up the southern part of the country, Atiku on his own side too has locked up the northern part of the country. Tinubu ma lule and heaven will not fall.

You're the one who betrayed a fellow southerner. Remembered what you did in 1960?

Meanwhile, Yoruba and Tinubu supported Jonathan in 2011.
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kingsleykc:

SW will cry blood? Keep deceiving yourself. The region holds all the aces. Between the terrorized North, facing serious threats of desertification, and the equally terrorized and barren SE, The SW is the most economicaly vibrant region of Nigeria with the best potentials for rapid, independent and sustainable development.

You forget Lagos is already the 5th biggest economy in Africa. A feat achieved by Yoruba administrative efficacy and innovative leadership.

I'd like to see Nigeria make us cry blood without the Country destroying itself. Perhaps you think Yorubas are IPOBians who brag and beat chest based on nothing.

Yorubas will always be okay, and will gain concessions from.others at all times, because we are vital cogs in the wheels of what makes Nigeria a Country. Know that and know peace.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kingsleykc:
I have told anybody that cares to listen that Tinubu's end has come politically.
The day a king maker tries to be king is the beginning of his down fall. Tinubu is a king maker and a king maker can never be king.

Bro, Nigeria needs Tinubu and not the other way round. You'd understand this if you had a comprehensive grasp of the big picture.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by SIRTee15: 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
GamalNasser:

So all this will not happen if Tinubu wins?

Its not going to be a north v south scenario, it can be micromanaged without getting out of hand, like the crises in Buhari's tenure. Well, except the north themselves are tired of one Nigeria; in that case southwest isn't going to fight for one Nigeria, they will simply give up and allow Nigeria to collapse.
Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by escohido123: 8:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
KINGofHELL:

Ur eyes don dey clear but wen the Yorubas betrayed the South u forgot.
Now u re crying.
U go soon cry river. I repeat no yoruba man will ever rule Nigeria again cos u guys are betrayers.
Ntooor

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Savagery101: 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Yorubas too want to be asking for separation from the zoo? Una never see anything grin grin grin grin
Kagd10:

Yoruba have everything. Let me tell you. In fact they're the ones holding the country together. Sink that into your skull.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by PeterObi4LP: 8:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
KINGofHELL:

Tinubu must contest so that his 30k urchins will see his final humiliation and political oblivion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu's Supporters Threaten To Divide Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 10:57am On Aug 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Did you have these thoughts when you voted Buhari in 2015 and 2019?
Good day bro. How's everything going?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Separation of Religion and Government / Eredo: The Largest City In The Ancient World / FRESH AIR Bumper Harvest And Timelines!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.