Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

I Want To Learn A IT Course - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn A IT Course (359 Views)

Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. / Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? / Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn A IT Course by Greatdand007(m): 2:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
Please which IT course is lucrative that I can learn I am planning to learn graphics design in aptech Abeokuta branch but he said I should pay 50,000naira is this amount worth it
Re: I Want To Learn A IT Course by TastyFriedPussy: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2022
G
Re: I Want To Learn A IT Course by TastyFriedPussy: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Greatdand007:
Please which IT course is lucrative that I can learn I am planning to learn graphics design in aptech Abeokuta branch but he said I should pay 50,000naira is this amount worth it
I'll advice you to learn web design instead of graphics design. And no, that 50k for graphics design is not worth it. I'll advice you to instead add 15k to that money, get a laptop(if you don't have one already) and start learning web design on your own. You don't even need someone to teach you these things (except you prefer that method).

Feel free to ask me anymore questions, I'll be willing to answer you.
Re: I Want To Learn A IT Course by Greatdand007(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
I'll advice you to learn web design instead of graphics design. And no, that 50k for graphics design is not worth it. I'll advice you to instead add 15k to that money, get a laptop(if you don't have one already) and start learning web design on your own. You don't even need someone to teach you these things (except you prefer that method).

Feel free to ask me anymore questions, I'll be willing to answer you.

Wow thanks and how do I start
Re: I Want To Learn A IT Course by TastyFriedPussy: 10:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

Wow thanks and how do I start
once you've gotten your laptop, the first thing is to go straight to udemy.com and buy a Course on web design also start following YouTube tutorials on it. Also look for books, pdf's and other learning materials you can use. Web designing is 100 times more profitable than graphics design.
Re: I Want To Learn A IT Course by Greatdand007(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
once you've gotten your laptop, the first thing is to go straight to udemy.com and buy a Course on web design also start following YouTube tutorials on it. Also look for books, pdf's and other learning materials you can use. Web designing is 100 times more profitable than graphics design.

Thsnks so much my guy
Re: I Want To Learn A IT Course by Greatdand007(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2022
[quote author=TastyFriedPussy post=116190325] once you've gotten your laptop, the first thing is to go straight to udemy.com and buy a Course on web design also start following YouTube tutorials on it. Also look for books, pdf's and other learning materials you can use. Web designing is 100 times more profitable than graphics design. [/

Which one be tasted fried pussy hahahaha
Re: I Want To Learn A IT Course by Fourpockets: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

Learn UI UX instead of graphic design, the pay is more
Re: I Want To Learn A IT Course by Greatdand007(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Fourpockets:

Learn UI UX instead of graphic design, the pay is more

Where can I learn it better

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Python Automation Projects Aspirants Should Try / The New Vino Mobile Banking APP For Microfinance And Mortgage Banks. / Experienced Mongodb/nodejs Backend Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.