Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

7 Tips On How To Be Fit And Active At Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Tips On How To Be Fit And Active At Home (238 Views)

Can Being Sexually Active At An Early Age Hinder Growth / Scent Leaf And Ovulation: Fertility Free And Active Immune System / Stay Active At Work With Nextergo Smart Standing Desk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips On How To Be Fit And Active At Home by GreatnessJohn: 2:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
7 Tips on How to be Fit and Active at Home

In order to supercharge or boost your physical activity and prevent the effects of physical inactivity at home, you should follow the simple steps below:

1. Take breaks after sitting for long

Avoid sitting down for a long time watching TV, playing with your mobile devices, working with your computer, and take breaks in-between.

Take a break after about 30 mins of sitting to walk or stretch your legs around your house. Go get that glass of water and drink, play with your loved ones, prepare a light meal, and take some fresh air outside just for a little time.

2. Make stairs your best friend

For those of us with staircases in our houses, make those stairs your best friend to keep fit.

Climb the stairs as fast as you can every single day at least three times. You don’t have to always enter a lift, use the stairs! Get fit!

If you are like me that lives in a flat, jog around the house and strengthen those muscles.

3. Get involved with indoor bodyweight exercises

Indoor bodyweight exercises are amazingly simple to practice home activities that use your own bodyweight.

Examples of such exercises are sit-ups, press-ups, planks, knee to elbow, back extensions, squats, side knee lifts, bridge, chair dips, child’s pose and many more.

4. Dance like there is no Tomorrow!

Let me tell you a secret, I am a terrible dancer! But when it comes to keeping fit I sure might beat you to it.

What am I trying to say, just dance your dance like no one is watching or your life depends on it.

Put some nice music in the background whether it is rock music, dancehall music, hip hop music or whatever music that turns you on in the background and ease all those stress.

Dancing doesn’t just help you mentally it also helps your heart to function properly and maintain your physical fitness.

5. Give Your loved ones that play time

Everyone at some points needs a little play time. Like the saying goes “All work with no play makes Jack a dull boy”, so leave your computer and your work and give that time to your loved ones.

Especially if you are a parent, what your children want to have more than anything you can give them is your time.

A lot of parents send their kids out to play, don’t just send them out, play with them; do the hide and seek play and many more fun activities together in your house and compound.

Continue reading by clicking on the link below ���
https://trendohealthtips.com/physical-fitness-at-home/
#physicalactivityathome #fitnesstraining

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Treat Impotence In An Effective Way? / Sonia Ekweremadu's Desperate Cry For Kidney Donor / How To Stay Focused....(a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.