Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) (745 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Welcomes Another Son With Mystery Woman (Photo) / Abuja Rail Can’t Run Faster Than 90km/h Because We Don’t Want To Kill Cow / Abuja Rail Can’t Run Faster Than 90km/h, We Don’t Want To Kill Cows- Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) by tiwaz(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2022
A man identified as Joseph Kagiso Ndlovu is trending on social media for the unusual way he took to proposing to a woman.The South African man who is said to be in his 50s took to the field and ran a 90km (56 miles) marathon to propose to a woman named Prudence.

A picture circulating on social media shows the moment he approached the finish while holding a banner with the inscription “Prudence, will you marry me? Run 90K for you”.

In an interview with BBC on Monday, Mr Ndlovu told the journalist that Prudence, who was in the race to support him, said yes to his proposal.

He said they have been dating since the beginning of this year and plan to get married sometime next year

Earlier, it was not clear she had accepted the proposal and some people online had been egging her on to accept the proposal.

“As a country, we deserve the answer to the proposal. Cameraman, please seek out Prudence. We are invested now” another tweep said.

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/joseph-kagiso-57-year-old-man-runs-9okm-marathon-to-marry-a-woman-prudence-she-said-yes/

Re: 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) by Tolumis: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
The gods must be crazy
Re: 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) by BATified2023: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
This guy na real mumu

Women no dey appreciate things like this,she go follow person wey hold bar last last
Re: 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Who I go run give like this?lol
Re: 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Tolumis:
The gods must be crazy
Of course God is crazy.lol
Re: 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) by Aboks(m): 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2022
Dis kind tin no fit happen 4 naija

Him wan kill himself ne because of hoe

1 Share

Re: 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) by ImperialYoruba: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
tiwaz:
A man identified as Joseph Kagiso Ndlovu is trending on social media for the unusual way he took to proposing to a woman.The South African man who is said to be in his 50s took to the field and ran a 90km (56 miles) marathon to propose to a woman named Prudence.

A picture circulating on social media shows the moment he approached the finish while holding a banner with the inscription “Prudence, will you marry me? Run 90K for you”.

In an interview with BBC on Monday, Mr Ndlovu told the journalist that Prudence, who was in the race to support him, said yes to his proposal.

He said they have been dating since the beginning of this year and plan to get married sometime next year

Earlier, it was not clear she had accepted the proposal and some people online had been egging her on to accept the proposal.

“As a country, we deserve the answer to the proposal. Cameraman, please seek out Prudence. We are invested now” another tweep said.

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/joseph-kagiso-57-year-old-man-runs-9okm-marathon-to-marry-a-woman-prudence-she-said-yes/

After God fear women.

This guy cannot run 1km if he was told his father is about to take last breathe and to rush there quick. But for pussy, he has ran 90km.

I guess pussy pass pussy sha. I never see pussy wey go make me run even 100yrds. Say wetin happen?

But like dem talk, never say never sha.
Re: 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) by Samfloxin(m): 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
As if to say your problem has finished when she marries you....
Re: 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) by sweetonugbu: 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
As he finish the marathon He is finished and his problem increased.
Re: 57-year-old Man Run 90km To Ask For A Hand In Marriage From His Woman (photo) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
tiwaz:

I will run for the man that I love kiss

(1) (Reply)

We Resolved To Work As One Big Family And Ensure The Victory Of Tinubu- Amaechi / Oga Ndi Oga, Peter Obi And The Anambra Secret Underworld / The North Are Seriously Prepared For Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.