Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! (434 Views)

I'm Going Through Depression / How Do You Address Chronic Depression? / How To Get Rid Of Fibroids And Ovarian Without Going Through The Knife Of A Surg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Graciousheart01: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Lately I just got Divorced (separated) and moving on seems so hard, even while in the relationship I use to be sad all times,now I'm praying for God"s help,a friend adviced that my depression can be medically handled,tried killing myself twice last week,Is this as a result of the separation because I can't help thinking about her and my son,she just vanished into thin air, please and please nairalanders, have you passed through severe depression like this?

Why will I be thinking if it's not her no one else,why am I very sad?,why can't I be happy for once?, Sucidal thoughts all the time,am in Warri and I need serious help
Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Graciousheart01: 3:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:
Lately I just got Divorced (separated) and moving on seems so hard, even while in the relationship I use to be sad all times,now I'm praying for God"s help,a friend adviced that my depression can be medically handled,tried killing myself twice last week,Is this as a result of the separation because I can't help thinking about her and my son,she just vanished into thin air, please and please nairalanders, have you passed through severe depression like this?

Why will I be thinking if it's not her no one else,why am I very sad?,why can't I be happy for once?, Sucidal thoughts all the time,am in Warri and I need serious help

Anyone else out there who can sincerely help,i.e without taking an advantage of someone, been depressed makes one vulnerable , I need opinions on how to start afresh God bless everyone

1 Like

Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Ezemann(m): 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
I can be your pain. I felt the same when I separated from my girlfriend whom I loved so well. It was suicidal but everything is just about time, you'll get over it. The truth is after some time you will hate yourself for entangling with her. That's how life is.

Transfer your thoughts into productive things. Also, think about her bad sides of life, you'll forget about her sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Graciousheart01: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ezemann:
I can be your pain. I felt the same when I separated from my girlfriend whom I loved so well. It was suicidal but everything is just about time, you'll get over it. The truth is after some time you will hate yourself for entangling with her. That's how life is.

Transfer your thoughts into productive things. Also, think about her bad sides of life, you'll forget about her sharp sharp.

God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Graciousheart01: 3:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ezemann:

She's even refusing me from seeing my Son
Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Graciousheart01: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

She's even refusing me from seeing my Son

If not my Son ehn,and she's just being plain evil
Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Graciousheart01: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ezemann:

By the way do you know of any anti depressants?
Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by gozzlin: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Apparently both of you did not divorce officially. She has no right to deny you access to your son.

Just sue her and seek a legal dissolution of the marriage and ask the court to grant you custody of the child. Even if the court grants custody of the child to her, the court will still grant your request to be allowed to see your son periodically.

Just try and remove the thoughts of your ex-wife from your mind. It would be difficult at first, but with time you'll get over her. If you have a fulfilling job, I think it's enough to distract you from being fixated on her.

There are many ladies out there, life goes on. Your happiness is not predicated on one singular person. Get that into your head.
Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Graciousheart01: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
gozzlin:
Apparently both of you did not divorce officially. She has no right to deny you access to your son.

Just sue her and seek a legal dissolution of the marriage and ask the court to grant you custody of the child. Even if the court grants custody of the child to her, the court will still grant your request to be allowed to see your son periodically.

Just try and remove the thoughts of your ex-wife from your mind. It would be difficult at first, but with time you'll get over her. If you have a fulfilling job, I think it's enough to distract you from being fixated on her.

There are many ladies out there, life goes on. Your happiness is not predicted on one singular person. Get that into your head.

I need to be tough on women
Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by gozzlin: 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

Nah, you need to be tough on yourself. Discipline your mind.
Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by ibechris(m): 6:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

U are depressed yet u still want to be tough on women...how?

Most times we are the problem and not these women as we often mistakenly think...search yourself out and find out where u got it all wrong and amend.

Women are not the way u guys see them...most men would meet a woman at the club and expect her to be a wonderful woman when such a lifestyle can't be changed overnight.

I therefore say,where u meet her matters alot.

Good luck to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Graciousheart01: 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
ibechris:

U are depressed yet u still want to be tough on women...how?

Most times we are the problem and not these women as we often mistakenly think...search yourself out and find out where u got it all wrong and amend.

Women are not the way u guys see them...most men would meet a woman at the club and expect her to be a wonderful woman when such a lifestyle can't be changed oversight.

I therefore say,where u meet her matters alot.

Good luck to u.

This one pass Club bro
Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Ezemann(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

By the way do you know of any anti depressants?

Relax you'll get over it.
Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by ibechris(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Graciousheart01:

This one pass Club bro

Nawa...u need to rebuild yourself and be a better man...for sure, there are good women out there that will surely love u more than u have gone through.
Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Graciousheart01: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2022
ibechris:

Nawa...u need to rebuild yourself and be a better man...for sure, there are good women out there that will surely love u more than u have gone through.

God will help me fight and bring my Son to me
Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Uchenna10(m): 7:19pm On Nov 29, 2022
Ezemann:

Nice comment,some nairalanders would av called him simp

1 Like

Re: Going Through Chronic Depression,i Really Need HELP!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2022
Suicidal thoughts because of a mere breakup? Meanwhile she's somewhere enjoying her life not caring whether you exist or not.

Stop attaching importance to people who don't place value on you.

(1) (Reply)

.... / I Have This Bump Spreading On Chest / Firm Upgrades Maternal Services At General Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.