Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers (19361 Views)

Seven-month Strike Lingers As ASUU, Govt Fight Over Payment Platform / Lagos Poly Students Jump Through The Fence / 15 Hilarious Tweets By Nigerian Students As ASUU Calls Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by ambale(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Make them nor worry

We go meet for job searching market

Shebi we sit down on our own when poly student begin start this vawulence ....vawulence they seek...vawulence they will get

Which job searching market?

So you think say ur Bsc still get value abi, he go soon clear for your eye grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by Waywardson6: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
At the end of the day, they'll all still find themselves in the labour market. There's no first come, first serve, neither is it about 1st, 2nd or 3rd positions. So, they should minimize their song. All I see, is jealousy on the part of poly students. The fact that B.Sc is more valued than an OND or PHD. But, it doesn't matter. I swear, brain & how to reason with it matters a lot.

1 Like

Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by YeePeyHaa: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria

X years of ASUU strike

Y years of unemployment after Nysc

The gods have left Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by starz100: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
ASUU should stop this supremacy tussle with the government, Nigeria has changed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
I guess it's their own way of getting even, University students always carry their shoulders up. Lol

1 Like

Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by DukeofUmueri247: 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2022
rusher14:

What is the right thing?

Fund the educational system of the country...Increase the budget for education..
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by rusher14: 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Fund the educational system of the country...Increase the budget for education..

When would the lecturers be satisfied?

When would you be satisfied?

Are lecturers the most important in the educational chain?
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by Mayeldah(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bloooody:
Fools
90% of poly graduates are failures

Most poly courses are useless and have no value

Easy bro, don't take it personal.

As Nigeria dey now, e no sure for anybody, be it PHD or Msc or Bsc or HND.

I know a lot of HND guys earning handsomely and I also know a lot of Bsc guys managing N30k job. Its just God's grace here in Naija.

As it be now self, yahoo guys are on the beat and most are Secondary school holders.
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by Yoighaman(m): 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2022
Blue3k:

You'd rather sit at home than earn a living. Oh wow what a shock.

You should understand what exactly I meant.
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by NA1RALANDER(f): 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Una just dey console una self...show get size abegg..
See small yansh dey shake sef.. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeewww
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by Stargurl20(f): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
geedot:
If only these current undergraduates had the foresight to see what graduates eyes are seeing in this corntree at the moment. Most of them won't even resume again whenever ASUN decided to call of their yeye strike undecided

Asun bawo? Lol
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by Stargurl20(f): 8:09pm On Aug 29, 2022
ambale:

Which job searching market?

So you think say ur Bsc still get value abi, he go soon clear for your eye grin
You've spoken well sir. Lol
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by DukeofUmueri247: 8:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
rusher14:

When would the lecturers be satisfied?

When would you be satisfied?

Are lecturers the most important in the educational chain?
I am not a lecturer but the truth needs to be told..You asked if the lecturer are the most important in the educational chain If the lecturer are not the most important then who are
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by rusher14: 8:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

I am not a lecturer but the truth needs to be told..You asked if the lecturer are the most important in the educational chain If the lecturer are not the most important then who are

Primary school teachers, secondary school teachers.
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by FBCventures: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
I will they understand the difference between B.sc and their certificate. You can't apply as professional in some field especially engineering. Where they are seen as technician ���
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by foolbuster: 8:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
Even the so called youths no get sense. Tueh !!
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by Mikester: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2022
jeromestarks:
Poly or uni, the major mission of a girl is to find a man who will take care of her for the rest of her life.
Many have given their best to a man they chose because of iphone and indomie while ignoring the men who is truly in love with them. After being fvcked and used, such girls realize their mistakes then start looking for a fool who will pay Bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony, help their siblings, feed her and house her just to have the pvssy someone fvcked with eggs and indomie.
Don't be that fool. Join in fvcking her but dump her and marry a virgin when the time comes.
A woman you didn't disvirgin will misbehave in marriage because she will forever compare you to the first man that fvcked her.

ASUU strike will force many university girls to start looking for husband after their whor3ing life in university, don't marry them except you find a virgin amongst them.

If you know a girl who finished tertiary institution as a virgin then you have seen an angel in real life.

A woman who lost her virgin before she met you isn't worthy of being your wife unless you want to have female children who will carry babies for area boys and nuture them under your roof.

Note: irresponsible mother birth responsible daughters!

You're on fire bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by ambale(m): 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Stargurl20:

You've spoken well sir. Lol

Sincerely it's a pathetic situation and most of these guys come out first before they know what's up
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by Stargurl20(f): 10:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
ambale:

Sincerely it's a pathetic situation and most of these guys come out first before they know what's up

Exactly. Reality has however dawned on me even though I'm still in my penultimate year. Life after graduation is one of the biggest fears of my life right now.
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by Melagros(m): 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
shame on ASUU, why always them ...Are polytechnic lecturers not humans too. why are they not always on strike like ASUU
I the tell you, you hit the nail on the head

1 Like

Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by royalmu: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2022
Small yansh dey shake o
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by Smallengineer07: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Make them nor worry

Shebi we sit down on our own when poly student begin start this vawulence ....vawulence they seek...vawulence they will get

By dat time you are already 40 by age��
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by joepepsy(m): 11:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
cheesy cheesy how igbo and this take relate,una like wahala.
Blackfire:
Igbo people eeeh
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by NonsenseRubbish: 12:03am On Aug 30, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ZmmbWSjlc

Polytechnic Students Taunt University Students With A Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers (Video)

Polytechnic students taunt University students with a diss song as ASUU strike lingers, IGBERETV reports.

The guy dey serious dey rock grin

Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by ambale(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2022
Stargurl20:

Exactly. Reality has however dawned on me even though I'm still in my penultimate year. Life after graduation is one of the biggest fears of my life right now.

Hmmm, now is the time you look for alternatives, Incase your dream job didn't come on time.
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by Stargurl20(f): 8:15am On Aug 30, 2022
ambale:

Hmmm, now is the time you look for alternatives, Incase your dream job didn't come on time.
Thank you, sir
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by coolxpaul(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2022
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ZmmbWSjlc

Polytechnic Students Taunt University Students With A Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers (Video)

Polytechnic students taunt University students with a diss song as ASUU strike lingers, IGBERETV reports.

I expect a comeback. Vawulence dey seek, vawulence shall they receive
Re: Poly Students Taunt University Students With Diss Song As ASUU Strike Lingers by chapwiz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Make them nor worry

Nothing dey for job market
Poly graduate na people too. Since I graduate as an HND holder, I have never job hurt leaving one oil company to another, now am in one of the best oil and gas company in Nigeria
So is not about going to University alone, one can still be successful with HND result. Am a living witness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 50 Highest JAMB Score 2023 / NANS Warns Students Against Anti-buhari Rally / Dilapidated Community Secondary School Akpo, Aguata In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.