Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. (487 Views)

10 Mistakes You Are Currently Making That Might Damage Your Chance Of Success / I Currently Need Your Sincere, Unbiased advice / Pregnant Lady Fetches Water For A Living At A Construction Site In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by Thislifee: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Goodevening everyone, please I need current informations about awka ( capital of Anambra state currently). I left Awka 2015 when I was done with Unizik but I know that there are prone to be changes now. The important thing is that this is grossly related to my career. I want to know the current prices of accommodation in cheap place currently like bedroom flats etc. I want to know the security architecture of awka currently and the serenity of the places to get cheap accommodations and everything I currently should know about awka presently since I will be working and doing my masters. The awka I know as of 2015 was safe because I lived at Ifite off-campus of UNIZIK then.

Mod please push this to front page..ejo..biko
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by fman(m): 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2022
Na from here you wan Sabi?
Take a ride to awka.
And know how far.
First hand
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by Thislifee: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2022
fman:
Na from here you wan Sabi?
Take a ride to awka.
And know how far.
First hand

People currently residing there can be of help to me shaa
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by fman(m): 6:29pm On Aug 29, 2022
Thislifee:

People currently residing there can be of help to me shaa
Ok.
I don't reside there.
But you can check on Google.
U will get quality info than here..
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by fman(m): 6:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jennifer663:
Ok
Say something inspiring kwanu!!
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
fman:

Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2022
fman:

Mind your business and stop skulking me
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by fman(m): 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jennifer663:

Mind your business and stop skulking me
Imagine!!
See this one.
Nothing wey my eyes no go see for nairaland.
Babe am not a stalking u
Na ur comments I dey see
I no dey see u.
U say u be content writer?
Check ur bolded and take correction from my bolded.
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
fman:

Imagine!!
See this one.
Babe am not a stalking u
Na ur comments I dey see
I no dey see u.
If you want to correct someone..
Search the meaning before talking...
If you haven't had that word before...see it now...
Nobody is talking about stalking here..
So mind your business and don't tag me again.
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by fman(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
Jennifer663:

If you want to correct someone..
Search the meaning before talking...
If you haven't had that word before...see it now...
Nobody is talking about stalking here..
So mind your business and don't tag me again.
Checked it
For once you are right
Like I said previously
I no dey see u
Na only ur comments
Wey I dey see.
They are not inspiring.
They are just blank and pseudo.
Or rather just wanted to be noticed
That is why u comment.
Plz don't mind my words, the are not abusive.
Lol
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by Henix(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2022
fman:

Imagine!!
See this one.
Babe am not a stalking u
Na ur comments I dey see
I no dey see u.

Content writer with this poor writing skill exhibited here? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by higgs: 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
Awka is generally safe.The safest areas are Udoka Estate,Ngozika estate etc.There have been a few cult related killings but that has happened mostly "inside town ".
Like everywhere else in Nigeria, things are quite expensive now especially rent.
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by Thislifee: 8:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
higgs:
Awka is generally safe.The safest areas are Udoka Estate,Ngozika estate etc.There have been a few cult related killings but that has happened mostly "inside town ".
Like everywhere else in Nigeria, things are quite expensive now especially rent.
Thank you
Re: Urgent!, Please I Need To Know All About Living At Awka Currently.. by LoveGifted(m): 12:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Me I want to know how Ijebu-ode is?
Accommodation and all...

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Best Weekend Jobs For Extra Money / I Want To Show You Two High Income Skills That Can Pay You Heavily This Year / Where Does One Search, When Looking For Work In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.