Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How To Create A Verified Paypal Account And Input Payment Method - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Verified Paypal Account And Input Payment Method (342 Views)

Create Verified Foreign Upwork Account and Verified PayPal Account In No Time. / How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account / How Do I Create A Verified Paypal Account In Other Not To Get Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Verified Paypal Account And Input Payment Method by mynameisadagrac: 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
I believe you will want to learn how to set up a PayPal account that can send and receive money in Nigeria if you operate an online business.

PayPal has been one of the best ways of receiving money from foreign countries, but unfortunately, it's restricted to Nigeria.

But that does not mean you can't create an account if you are a Nigerian citizen.

Nigeria's lack of adequate infrastructure makes receiving funds from abroad tricky, frustrating, and draining. 

This guide will help you create a PayPal account, including inputting a payment method.

Guide to create a Paypal account including inputting payment: https://mazinpro.com/how-to-create-paypal-account-with-payment-method/

Hold on.

But note one thing in mind: you must let your account comply with their rule before or after registration to prevent your account from being limited or banned.

Don't worry. A helpful guide has been written to help your account being save. You can check it out here.

Paypal limitation reasons and how to avoid it: https://mazinpro.com/reasons-and-how-to-avoid-paypal-limitation/

I hope this article helps you get what you have ever wanted and prevent your account from being limited or banned in the later period.

You can refer your friends or family to this or the main website article. Sharing is caring and informing. Thanks for taking the time to read. Happy period creating a PayPal account.

Re: How To Create A Verified Paypal Account And Input Payment Method by chinli(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2022
How long is safe to withdraw?
Re: How To Create A Verified Paypal Account And Input Payment Method by mynameisadagrac: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2022
2 to 5 days is okay, sometimes don't redraw all.

And also don't redraw always at the same day count, e.g. redrawing always every two days of receiving money to your PayPal account.

Sometimes make it two day after, 3 days after and so on.
Re: How To Create A Verified Paypal Account And Input Payment Method by chinli(m): 11:55pm On Sep 01, 2022
mynameisadagrac:
2 to 5 days is okay, sometimes don't redraw all.

And also don't redraw always at the same day count, e.g. redrawing always every two days of receiving money to your PayPal account.

Sometimes make it two day after, 3 days after and so on.
Sir please try and explain better.
Re: How To Create A Verified Paypal Account And Input Payment Method by mynameisadagrac: 12:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
Okay. I mean don't always redraw funds from your PayPal account the same day immediately you receive money inside it.

If you get paid by any person or company to your PayPal account wait for 2 days, when you receive another time wait for 3- 4 days before redrawing it.

And sometimes don't redraw all the money in it.

Just always make your account active and using it like its your normal wallet not just a collect and redraw account.

I hope you understand this.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money On Amazon Kdp - The Hard Way, The Easy Way! / . / Hire LPG Truck Any Tons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.