Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary (480 Views)

Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' / Gtbank Is Granting Customers A 90 Day Grace Period On All SME Loans / Who Can Lend Me #10,000 For A Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 8:28pm On Aug 29, 2022

What you're about to learn in 5 minutes of reading is what changed my life from a Secondary school teacher earning 25k monthly to an online entrepreneur hitting a range of 150k to 225k weekly.

Hello dear, I know you're old , young, a student, a worker or a job seeker ……

And this may have been a rough year for you financially.

You have chased that job for months , that contract you have Been expecting clients to respond to you , but to no avail.

you have been thinking on how to increase or by any means generate more money for yourself,

Your salary is nothing to write home about, it's poor and you're still broke.

You have tried many businesses, crypto, forex, NFT, Refer and earn, Online recharge selling…

But you haven't succeeded ….

This causes you to be confused and frustrated.

And sometimes when you wish to give up , you feel like quitting, you feel there isn't hope anymore ……

But what if I told you there was a better way ?

What would you do if you could generate as much 100k with your smartphones weekly ?

I am hosting a free webinar for the first 30 persons who are interested in this business model

What if you could use your smartphones to make ×10 your salary and you will never Have to bother about a job again ?

What's if I show you a business model that can transform your financial life for good in less than 48 hours of learning it ?

What if I show you how to live the comfortable and luxurious life you always wanted ?

The question is what will you do ?

You see, in the past I was in your shoes, I moved from a struggling 25k secondary School teacher to an online entrepreneur using my smartphone and data to make as much as 300k in 2 weeks , doing simple things a primary school child can do with a smartphone and I am sure you too can.

I've also used the same business model I am about to show to you to make as much as 250k weekly into your account predictably……

The name of the business model that took me 250k weekly is known as 48-Hour FIGAS

I am hosting a free training for the first 30 persons who will send me a DM from the signature section below the post

Now what's 48-hour FIGAS ?

48-hour FIGAS , stands for Fast Income Generating Automated system….

48-hour FIGAS is named that way because it's a business model you can build in 48 hours or less….

Now everybody knows that in order to make money you have to sell something.

Forex traders sell and buy currency pairs ,
Business firms sell goods or services .

Now this business model is very similar to the one you do in your everyday life , but the difference is that

You don't need capital to start
You don't need your goods or services to sell .

This business deals on recommending high-valued products from top experts called vendors to consumers who need it ….

This is how I have been recommending products to very hungry customers and collecting a certain portion of the sales as a reward or as commission

Now if you're interested in this business model ,

Listen up.

I am hosting a free webinar for the first 30 persons who will send me a DM on Whatsapp

Class commences once all 30 slots are completed

So hurry and book your slot now.

Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Yisaayobamidele(m): 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
This is Interesting

Thank God for the opportunity for wealth Creation.
Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
2 slots taken 28 left ....

You still have a chance to join now ....

Class kicks off immediately slots is taken
Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 7:55am On Aug 30, 2022
4 slots taken 24 slots left..

You still have a chance to join now.
Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2022
1 slot taken 23 left.....

Class starts by 9pm.....

You still have a chance to join now...

Book your spot now.
Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2022
7 taken 16 left......

You still have a chance to join now...

Class starts by 9pm today

Send me a DM to be added to the class.
Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
Class starts in 1 hour time ....

You still have a chance to join now .
Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2022
Last class was amazing , see the reactions of students.....

By the end of September some will have their businesses up and running.

If you missed last class....
Another batch of training is coming up soon .....

The slot is 20 this time....

You can book your slots now..

Class starts on Tuesday....

Once slots is used up it's closed.

Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 4:18pm On Sep 05, 2022
You still have a chance to join ....

This Life changing class......

See the testimonials of students from previous classes.

16 slots left....

Class starts tomorrow by 9pm....

Reserve your space

Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by ibechris(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
Let me join u guys and see.
Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:32pm On Sep 05, 2022
ibechris:
Let me join u guys and see.

Send a DM to the number below this post from my signature section.
Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2022
1 slot taken 15 left....

You still have a chance to join now.
Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2022
You still have a chance to join the class now.
Re: How this business model made me quite my job in 90 day and made me ×10 my salary by Samuelemediong6(m): 5:21pm On Sep 06, 2022
You still have a chance to join now....

Class starts by 9pm ......

10 slots left ..

This class will change your life for good...

You will never have to worry about money again.

(1) (Reply)

. / Ebele Orji (ceo Porsche Club) Signs Endorsement With D'angelus Wine / Bring in your bitcoins and giftcards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.