Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi (43847 Views)

Nwanyioma Hotel Owner Tortures Nnenna Onu Obini To Death over 17,500 / Police Arrest Hotel Owner In Anambra, Rescue Nine Girls Used As Sex Slaves / Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by eldoradoxx: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2022
184ejikeme:
Stop your destructive comments. If Tinubu is the only problem you have in life, don't vote him next year, simple. Stop creating more problems for the Ibos.Stop your destructive comments. If Tinubu is the only problem you have in life, don't vote him next year, simple. Stop creating more problems for the Ibos....

In Nigeria, once anyone criticises Tinubu, he is Ibo, once he is against Atiku, he is automatically Ibo. I have never seen any other people whose ethnicity are called out or attacked or made issue of political analysis like the ibo man. Tinubu is Yoruba but running to be President of Nigeria, its ok, Kwankwaso and Atiku are Fulanis running for President and it's ok.Obi is unfortunate to be Ibo, that's why all hell is being let loose on him, he must denounce IPOB as if Buhari, now Atiku and Kwankwaso have denounced IPOB's deadlier siblings of Boko Haram and bandits nor anyone asked Tinubu to account for Sunday Igboho's agitations. Sadly, Nigerians are smarter now. If ethnicity and religion bandied by Buhari could not save the economy and security from collapse, neither are we ready to listen to such sermons against any candidate now.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by tnerro1(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2022
If you get money for naija better use am bribe or do whatever to get kala ooooo, so when dey come , be ready for them oooo, no friend in this jungle and na well to do people get enemies pass........fact
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by Lannister360: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2022
elujah1:

Read what you just typed again, stop defending evil.
Read what I just typed and tell me how I'm defending evil? Cus I can't see it, I just spoke the undiluted truth.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by Lannister360: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
jrusky:

Ndooh, so d thing pain u baa? Enjoy it bro because when we warned you that hailing these ewu motherfucker anuofias is a danger to SE you called us Afonja or Aboki so kindly enjoy it bro.
I'm not from the South East, I'm not Igbo, I'm not even in the South East, so e nor pain me, I called you a fool because you acted like one, not because you are Yoruba or Hausa. You acted like a typical tribal bigot, I don't see tribe, we are all black people so in the real sense of things, we are all one, a black man from Ghana/Zimbabwe/Botswana/Nigeria all have the same ancestry, we are all the same people to the rest of the world. that's why i see a black man rejoicing over the death and suffering of another black man as a fool

As for the rest of the rubbish you typed about ewedu motherfucker anofia... I don't understand what you mean
My first thought when I read that ewedu motherfucker anofia... line was:
what is this one even saying? undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by Freemasonry: 7:50am On Aug 31, 2022
It's beginning to look like the emperor of 'Uburuntu' has unleashed mayhem in his desperation to be 'sinator'.

All 3 victims are known associates of PDP, I see a pattern emerging.
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by Taba21: 5:16pm On Aug 31, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Naija go frustrate you.

Igbo land is worse than naija
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by Taba21: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2022
Rozross:
God this is too bad and heartbreaking . The killings are becoming too much � Jealousy and envy amongst men is very dangerous, Choose your circle ⭕️ wisely.

Envy and jealous flow around any igbo person
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by Taba21: 5:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sergio101:
cry

A pure assassination case.

Even the people that are with him weren't left out.

The killers must face justice

justice In igbo land?

Talk another thing igbo land is worse than entire Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by Taba21: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2022
North4Obi23:
Tinubu's boys at work in his desperation to demarket obi.

Not Fulani again
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Taba21:

Envy and jealous flow around any igbo person
Stop this tribal war, you know deep down igbos are one of the most wonderful tribes in Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by Torg77: 5:45pm On Aug 31, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/gunmen-kill-hotel-owner-three-guests-in-ebonyi/%3famp

that one his massive belly couldn't even make the bullets bounce back?? Big belly for nothing
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by Torg77: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/gunmen-kill-hotel-owner-three-guests-in-ebonyi/%3famp

most of these attacks are revenge attacks. Some of these hotel owners do bad business and want to keep all the profits
Re: Gunmen Kill Ogbonnaya Augustine Nwadibia, Home Galaxy Hotel Owner, In Ebonyi by JavaKonjo: 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2022
CALL IT WHAT IT IS- A HIT!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10-yr-old Boy Buried Alive In Enugu / Late Shiite Corper And Son (More Photos) / EFCC Arrests Medical Doctor, 17 Other Alleged Internet Fraud Suspects In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.