Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

How To Buy Cheap Data Bundles Online In Nigeria, For Mtn, Glo, Airtel, & 9mobile - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Buy Cheap Data Bundles Online In Nigeria, For Mtn, Glo, Airtel, & 9mobile (1551 Views)

How To Use Latest Spark VPN Settings File For MTN Free Browsing Cheat 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy Cheap Data Bundles Online In Nigeria, For Mtn, Glo, Airtel, & 9mobile by InternetLife: 9:10pm On Aug 29, 2022
How to Buy Cheap Data Bundles Online in Nigeria, for MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, and 9MOBILE.

Buying data bundles online is a very popular topic, not just in Nigeria, but in other African countries. The popularity is well deserved, because without a data connection, one can’t have access to the internet, and without internet access, one would not be connected to today’s world as we know it.

There are different methods of buying data bundles (online and offline), and some include;

1. Buying data bundles directly from the various mobile telecommunications companies, such as MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, ETC., by dialing codes on your handset. This is the most expensive.

2. Buying data bundles online from a reliable and trustworthy data retailer. This is mostly the best option, because it is far cheaper than buying from the various mobile telecommunications companies (more than 50% cheaper), and also because you get to speak or chat with a data retailer one on one. KEEP READING TO SEE A VERY GOOD EXAMPLE!

3. Buying data bundles online from your bank application on your phone. This is just as expensive as buying from the various mobile telecommunications companies.

4. Buying data bundles online from a data retailing website. This is another good option, but you may face the problem of not receiving your data, and you may also face some problem while trying to make payments to fund your wallet.

5. Buying data bundles online through online payment apps such as; Opay, Palmpay, Jumia pay, ETC. This option is also not cheap most of the time. Although you may buy data bundles at discounted prices.

>>HOW TO BUY CHEAP DATA BUNDLES ONLINE IN NIGERIA.

Now let me expatiate on the 2nd option, which is buying cheap data bundles online from a reliable and trustworthy data retailer, since that’s what this article is about. 
 If you are looking to buy cheap data bundles online from a reliable and trustworthy data retailer, Then this is my recommendation:

[ >>>>>> ALIYU'S DATA SERVICES <<<<<<

ALIYU’S DATA SERVICES is a reliable and trustworthy data retailing service with many likes and followers on Facebook. You’ll get to chat with a customer service representative, to buy your preferred data bundle. You will also receive your data bundle immediately you make payment, and your payment is confirmed. This takes 5 minutes or less.

��This is the Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/AliyusDataServices/
 You should like or follow the page, to get giveaway updates

Here’s the price list and other important information.

✅✅➡️ ALIYU’S DATA SERVICES

� MTN Data plans (30 days validity)
 � 500 MB — ₦200
 � 1 GB — ₦300
 � 2 GB — ₦600
 � 3 GB — ₦900
 � 5 GB — ₦1500
 � 10 GB — ₦2800
 � 12 GB — ₦3400
 To check data balance, dial; *461*4#, or *460*260# (you’ll be notified when you receive your data)

� GLO Data Plans (30 Days Validity)
 � 1.9 GB — ₦900
 � 3.5 GB — ₦1400
 � 5.2 GB — ₦1900
 � 6.8 GB — ₦2400
 � 10 GB — ₦2800
 � 27.5 GB — ₦7600
 � 46 GB — ₦9500
 � 86 GB — ₦14200
 �109GB — ₦17200
 �126GB — ₦19500
 To check data balance, dial; *127*0#

❤️ Airtel Data Plans (30 Days Validity).
 ❤️ 500MB — ₦250
 ❤️ 1 GB — ₦500
 ❤️ 2 GB — ₦950
 ❤️ 3 GB — ₦1200
 ❤️ 4 GB — ₦1700
 ❤️ 5 GB — ₦2100
 ❤️ 10 GB — ₦2800
 ❤️ 15 GB — ₦4200
 ❤️ 20 GB — ₦4900
 To check data balance, dial; *140#

✔️ 9 Mobile Data Plans (30 Days Validity).
 ✔️ 1 GB — ₦600
 ✔️1.5 GB — ₦700
 ✔️ 2 GB — ₦800
 ✔️ 3 GB — ₦1200
 ✔️ 4 GB — ₦1500
 ✔️ 4.5 GB — ₦1700
 ✔️ 5 GB — ₦2000
 ✔️ 11 GB — ₦3800
 To check data balance, dial; *228#

➡️☑️ PAYMENT DETAILS
 ✅ Acct No.: 2150129989
 ✅Acct Name: Aliyu Ugbede Amedu
 ✅Bank: Zenith Bank PLC

✔️✔️ CONTACT DETAILS
 ✅☑️ Contact ALIYU’S DATA SERVICES through call or WhatsApp on: 08167972884
 ✅☑️ Facebook page; https://www.facebook.com/AliyusDataServices/

>> ☑️ HOW TO BUY YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES FROM THIS SERVICE
 You can buy your cheap data bundles in 4 easy steps
 1. Chat on WhatsApp; +2348167972884
 2. Send your preferred data bundle and the phone number to receive the data
 3. Make payment
 4. You will receive your data bundle immediately your payment is confirmed (in 5 minutes or less).

You can share this article to other people that might need it, because there are lots of scammers out there. Keep living a good life.

1 Share

Re: How To Buy Cheap Data Bundles Online In Nigeria, For Mtn, Glo, Airtel, & 9mobile by InternetLife: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2022
☑️ PROMO ☑️ PROMO ☑️ PROMO

THIS IS A LEGIT PROMO FROM THE DESK OF ALIYU'S DATA SERVICES:

❤️GET 500MB FOR FREE WHEN YOU BUY 3GB DATA BUNDLE AND ABOVE ON MTN AND AIRTEL.

☑️❤️✔️ PROMO ENDS IN 2 DAYS.
Re: How To Buy Cheap Data Bundles Online In Nigeria, For Mtn, Glo, Airtel, & 9mobile by InternetLife: 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2022
☑️ PROMO ☑️ PROMO ☑️ PROMO

THIS IS A LEGIT PROMO FROM THE DESK OF ALIYU'S DATA SERVICES:

❤️GET 500MB FOR FREE WHEN YOU REFER A CUSTOMER THAT BUYS 3GB DATA BUNDLE AND ABOVE ON MTN AND AIRTEL.

❤️ This promo lasts till the end of the month.
Re: How To Buy Cheap Data Bundles Online In Nigeria, For Mtn, Glo, Airtel, & 9mobile by Chukatabra: 9:43pm On May 25, 2023
I actually just purchase mine from https://bitmama.io/ no capp. I can buy data for anyone anywhere in the world.

My friend sent me this article where I learnt how: https://blog.bitmama.io/how-to-buy-data/
Re: How To Buy Cheap Data Bundles Online In Nigeria, For Mtn, Glo, Airtel, & 9mobile by InsidegistBlog(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2023
Top Cheapest Data Reselling App and Website in Nigeria

Trust me when I say that this app is the best so far. I have checked it out and can tell you that to enjoy the cheapest data rates, you need to try out this apps. Paywizzard happens to be the first app on my list, and that is because I have tested it, and Paywizzard is the cheapest and fastest. Let’s find out more:

Top Cheapest data reselling apps in Nigeria

1. Paywizzard — #1 Cheapest Data Reselling App in Nigeria

How To Purchase Data On Paywizzard.com

Paywizzard is the best and cheapest data reselling app in Nigeria. On the Paywizzard App, you can buy cheap data for as little as N30. Paywizzard App is the best and fastest app that allows you to buy cheap internet data bundles (MTN, Airtel, Glo, and 9Mobile), top-up airtime (with a 2% discount), pay electricity bills, subscribe cable TV (DStv, GOtv, and Startimes), convert airtime to cash, send bulk SMS, and perform various other transactions.

Once you successfully open an account with them, you can easily fund your Paywizzard wallet and purchase data with a discount ranging from 3% to 4%.

When you choose Paywizzard, here are the benefits:

> It Is Fast
> Automated Services
> It Is 100% secure.
> Their services are Reliable
> Always Online
> 24/7 Customer Support

To get started with Paywizzard, visit their website, www.paywizzard.com and register your account in less than one minute. Or
Download the app on the Google Play Store by searching for “Paywizzard.” Hit the download button and let your smartphone do the rest.

CLICK HERE to Sign Up For Your Free Account Now >>> www.paywizzard.com

(1) (Reply)

Free Shop Admin : Let Share Thing Together Here / I Am Now Officially A Changed Man~ / Mrs.chima.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.