Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Bride-to-be N#ked In Pre-wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride-to-be N#ked In Pre-wedding Photos (2618 Views)

Mercy Eke Shows Her Backside In Pre-Birthday Photos / "He Told Me I Was Gonna Be N*ked And I Said Whatever You Say Daddy" Megan Fox ! / Man's Reaction As His Fiancee Poses With Her Backside In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride-to-be N#ked In Pre-wedding Photos by gideonematics: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
About to be bride seems to have lost her senses as she takes pre wedding photos with her man without clothes, we don't know what inspired her but you can see the photos by https://www.gidisblog.com/2022/08/nigerian-lady-goes-brless-in-racy-pre.html

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be N#ked In Pre-wedding Photos by gideonematics: 10:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
Wonders
Re: Bride-to-be N#ked In Pre-wedding Photos by Mrkindness: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2022
You still deh learn work.
Re: Bride-to-be N#ked In Pre-wedding Photos by THeGamerBTL: 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2022
Mrkindness:
You still deh learn work.
Stopeet comrade cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Bride-to-be N#ked In Pre-wedding Photos by Graysons: 8:30pm On Sep 01, 2022
undecided

(1) (Reply)

R.kelly :is He Married / Yvonne Jegede Is Back. Releases Hot New Pics / I Left D’banj Because He Is A Womanizer - Ex Girlfriend (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.