Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi (39127 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Dawn91(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Parachoko:
You're a clown

Let Israel go ahead and strike Iran nuclear programme if e sure for them.

See as you dey disgrace yourself grin

Guy you are a talkative. You talk way too much. Sometimes close your lips and be silent . Yous re a man dammit !!

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Dawn91(m): 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hanibbal:

I swear they have it. But they haven't tested it yet if they test it, it will be known to the world and that's what they are avoiding. They are only waiting for a day Israel would launch a first nuclear strike and they in turn would now test those weapons by delivering a decapitating strike on Israel. And it will be a sorry case because israel has a small land mass.

Bros you talk too much
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by koolaid87: 10:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is Fearful how news headlines are taken directly out of the Holy Bible.

Iran's president knows he is just blabbing and barking!! There is nothing he will do. Israel is a Covenant Nation. Nobody, Nation or spirit can remove Isreal. Even the whole nations in world come together, they cannot remove Israel.
[b][/b]

Israel striking Iran nuclear program is right out of Jeremiah 49: 34-39
What is Happening in the world today is not Political ! It is BIBLICAL !!

Get Ready. Quit all nonessentials and Distractions
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING ..

Pls dash me your bank account contents while you're preparing for rapture
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Rotji(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2022
Na today undecided

Na so the Arab league declare in the 60s how they were going wipe out Israel in hours.... the rest they say is history.

Iran just want embarrass themselves b4 the world, unlike Ukraine, Israel go give Iran wotowoto grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Rotji(m): 11:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hanibbal:

I swear they have it. But they haven't tested it yet if they test it, it will be known to the world and that's what they are avoiding. They are only waiting for a day Israel would launch a first nuclear strike and they in turn would now test those weapons by delivering a decapitating strike on Israel. And it will be a sorry case because israel has a small land mass.

Na today angry

Na so the Arab league declare in the 60s how they were going wipe out Israel in hours.... the rest they say is history.

Iran just want embarrass themselves b4 the world, unlike Ukraine, Israel go give Iran wotowoto grin grin grin
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Flossq: 12:28am On Aug 31, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is Fearful how news headlines are taken directly out of the Holy Bible.

Iran's president knows he is just blabbing and barking!! There is nothing he will do. Israel is a Covenant Nation. Nobody, Nation or spirit can remove Isreal. Even the whole nations in world come together, they cannot remove Israel.
[b][/b]

Israel striking Iran nuclear program is right out of Jeremiah 49: 34-39
What is Happening in the world today is not Political ! It is BIBLICAL !!

Get Ready. Quit all nonessentials and Distractions
JESUS CHRIST IS COMING ..

You be really fool. People when God curse. Na America They give them tools if not you go know say they no get any convenant with God
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Amaizu(m): 12:38am On Aug 31, 2022
Hanibbal:
I believe Iran has untested nuclear weapons. I strongly believe that. The reason the world thinks they don't have them is because they have not tested it. It is a closely guarded secret.
A secret known to you !
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by searchlight: 1:31am On Aug 31, 2022
Hanibbal:
I believe Iran has untested nuclear weapons. I strongly believe that. The reason the world thinks they don't have them is because they have not tested it. It is a closely guarded secret.
the aim of having nuclear weapon is for deterrent so if you have it and not show it, it is useless because you can't still use it.
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Warmaterial(m): 1:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Iran is a regional power, Israel should no that... Head-to-head Iran is more wicked than Israel.
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by preciousmetals: 2:02am On Aug 31, 2022
Where is the Iran Nuclear weapons, mumu talk
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Iran also has nuclear weapons. Israel should tread with caution.
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Amayabor1: 4:09am On Aug 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Iran will be waiting.

If Israel unilaterally strike Iran, it will lead to a full blown war and Israel will be seen as the aggressor.

Yeah. And Isreal has been ready for a war with Iran for years. The US have been the one holding back Isreal from striking Iran but let Iran continue with it's nuclear weapons program and it's constant threat to wipe out Isreal from the face of the earth, then they will surely get the smoke they are asking for.
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Hanibbal(m): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2022
searchlight:
the aim of having nuclear weapon is for deterrent so if you have it and not show it, it is useless because you can't still use it.

Iran has created a credible deterrence conventinally without nuclear weapons. It has a powerful conventional military that can incur heavy casualty on any invader or aggressor. Iran's Nuclear weapons are for Israel a nuclear armed enemy. The way Iran talks whenever Israel bring the issue of striking Iran's nuclear programme makes me think they have untested nukes. Anyway Israel has a small land mass it shouldn't take much time to destroy major critical infrastructure in the country in a conventional warfare.
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Parachoko: 7:49am On Aug 31, 2022
Amayabor1:

Yeah. And Isreal has been ready for a war with Iran for years. The US have been the one holding back Isreal from striking Iran but let Iran continue with it's nuclear weapons program and it's constant threat to wipe out Isreal from the face of the earth, then they will surely get the smoke they are asking for.
It seems you think war is like bread and Beans grin

War is not as easy as you are saying it

See wetin Ukraine dey use Russia eyes see for Eastern Ukraine.

An Isreali/Iran war will be bloody and brutal.

Israel do not even have the right to strike Iranian territory. Is against International Law. If Israel strike Iran territory, they will be seen as the aggressor just like Russia is seen as the aggressor in Ukraine.

Iran no b Syria, Lebanon or Gaza.

Let me repeat it again, Israel will never strike Iran nuclear site.
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Coolgent(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2022
Good one
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Onitola2: 9:55am On Aug 31, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Abeg goan sit down. America bombed your general that year, the world expected you to retaliate rather you resorted to using your mouth rather than the so called nuclear weapons you claim to have.

I see Israel attacking Iran's nuclear power plant, I see Iran doing nothing.

This I have seen.
so u were not aware that they retaliated by bombing a US base but both countries quickly settled the mater amicably. If isreal attack them , they'll react for sure .
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by noisy45(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2022
Hanibbal:

Iran has no tactical nuckyear weapons and not strategic nuclear weapons
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Privatepart00: 2:11pm On Aug 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Please can you provide evidence to back up your claim?

You really have time replying this people about Iran. Israel that begged Hezbollah for ceasefire through the USA in 2006 during their 22 days war , till date have you heard Israel attacking Hezbollah. Their Iron dome missile system is a farce it doesn't intercept as hyped.
Iran latest drone captured the Israel nuclear site in Dimona , released their pictures, even Israel didn't detect the drone. The US general and soldiers present when their base was attacked in Iraq said they haven't seen such explosion before. Majority of them suffered brain damage till date which prompted them telling Trump war with Iran isn't what he can imagine.
Israel can't strike Iran , only to hide and assassinate they do . IRGC officers are praying for Israel to strike their country but those cowards can't , only Palestinian they flex muscle with .
NB: The country Iran with sanctions imposed by America since 1979 is exactly what Nigeria without any sanctions ought to be.
Persia from Bible time is the present day Iran . They do not attack first but never back down if attacked.
Iran drone bombed Mossad training center in Iraq guess in June or July 2022 , with Mossad agents killed .
Palestinian Islamic Jihad wing fired thousands of missiles the Israel iron dome system couldn't intercept, prompting Israel to settle for truce with them .
Israel killing defenseless children in Gaza are cowards, they should come out and fight openly like Russia and Ukraine .
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Amayabor1: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2022
Parachoko:
It seems you think war is like bread and Beans grin

War is not as easy as you are saying it

See wetin Ukraine dey use Russia eyes see for Eastern Ukraine.

An Isreali/Iran war will be bloody and brutal.

Israel do not even have the right to strike Iranian territory. Is against International Law. If Israel strike Iran territory, they will be seen as the aggressor just like Russia is seen as the aggressor in Ukraine.

Iran no b Syria, Lebanon or Gaza.

Let me repeat it again, Israel will never strike Iran nuclear site.

I agree with you that war is not easy. I also agree that an Isreal/iran war will be bloody (war is always bloody). There is however one thing you need to know; Isreal for years has been planning pre-emptive military strike against supposed iran nuclear sites. There have been 2 major restraining factor;

1. The US doesn't support Isreal unilaterally attacking Iran.
2. Which is as a result of number 1 is that Isreal is planning to use F-35 steath fighter jets to hit Iran. But those jets can't go to iran and come back to Isreal without refueling. So, they are left with 2 options; use a country close to Iran as a military base for the fighter jets e.g UAE or Saudi- Arabia (which is not possible as no country close to Iran will allow it's soil to be used as a base by isreal to attack Iran) or buy refuel aircraft like the US KC-46 tankers. But the US doesn't want to sell those tankers to Isreal because of what Isreal is planning. So, what the Isrealis are doing now is that they are modifying their F-35s so that it can travel a longer distance without the need for refuelling. US is the major factor here. It doesn't support an Isreali attack on Iran.

You saying Isreal can't strike Iran nuclear site makes no sense because they have done that before, though as a covert operation.

You said Isreal will be seen as the aggressor. Lol. Abeg e. Russia knew they will be seen as the aggressor if they attacked Ukraine, did it stop Russia from attacking Ukraine? US invaded Afghanistan, Russia invaded Afghanistan, North korea attacked South Korea that triggered the Korean war. Etc. Whether the world will see Isreal as the aggressor doesn't concern them. As long as the threat to their existence is taken out. If Isreal attack Iran and the world condemns Isreal, wetin go come happen? Nothing will happen. It will stop at condemnation (not every country will even condemn them sef, some will openly or privately support Isreal's action, some will condemn in public and support Isreal in private).

Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Parachoko: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2022
Amayabor1:

I agree with you that war is not easy. I also agree that an Isreal/iran war will be bloody (war is always bloody). There is however one thing you need to know; Isreal for years has been planning pre-emptive military strike against supposed iran nuclear sites. There have been 2 major restraining factor;

1. The US doesn't support Isreal unilaterally attacking Iran.
2. Which is as a result of number 1 is that Isreal is planning to use F-35 steath fighter jets to hit Iran. But those jets can't go to iran and come back to Isreal without refueling. So, they are left with 2 options; use a country close to Iran as a military base for the fighter jets e.g UAE or Saudi- Arabia (which is not possible as no country close to Iran will allow it's soil to be used as a base by isreal to attack Iran) or buy refuel aircraft like the US KC-46 tankers. But the US doesn't want to sell those tankers to Isreal because of what Isreal is planning. So, what the Isrealis are doing now is that they are modifying their F-35s so that it can travel a longer distance without the need for refuelling. US is the major factor here. It doesn't support an Isreali attack on Iran.

You saying Isreal can't strike Iran nuclear site makes no sense because they have done that before, though as a covert operation.

You said Isreal will be seen as the aggressor. Lol. Abeg e. Russia knew they will be seen as the aggressor if they attacked Ukraine, did it stop Russia from attacking Ukraine? US invaded Afghanistan, Russia invaded Afghanistan, North korea attacked South Korea that triggered the Korean war. Etc. Whether the world will see Isreal as the aggressor doesn't concern them. As long as the threat to their existence is taken out. If Isreal attack Iran and the world condemns Isreal, wetin go come happen? Nothing will happen. It will stop at condemnation (not every country will even condemn them sef, some will openly or privately support Isreal's action, some will condemn in public and support Isreal in private).
Do you even understand the point I have been passing across to you? Cause I no understand wetin concern this thread with most of what you're talking about grin

There was no time I was talking about the capability of the Israeli military with you.

The Iranian President said, If Israel strike their nuclear site, Israel will be vanquished.

And my opinion on his statement is that

Israel won't strike Iran because it will lead to a full fledge war.
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Amayabor1: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2022
Parachoko:
Do you even understand the point I have been passing across to you? Cause I no understand wetin concern this thread with most of what you're talking about grin

There was no time I was talking about the capability of the Israeli military with you.

The Iranian President said, If Israel strike their nuclear site, Israel will be vanquished.

And my opinion on his statement is that

Israel won't strike Iran because it will lead to a full fledge war.

Lol. It seems you are the one that has not been getting my point. Who is talking about Isreal's military capabilities here? I didn't tell you about Isreal's military capabilities. I told you the factors that is preventing Isreal from Striking Iran.

Let me help you; If the world is not able to to reach a deal with Iran as concerns it's nuclear program and Iran continues to enrich Uranium, Isreal will strike Iran (with or without US support).

So, to you, the reason Isreal will not strike Iran is because it will lead to a full fledge war. Lol. And the Isrealis do not know this? grin grin. Very funny. You think Isreal is not ready for war against Iran? Lol
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Azazael(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Mamijoh(f): 2:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
jeromestarks:

Cus the victory belongs to Jesus. The vic'try belongs him.
Yes ooh. Hallelujah
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by jeromestarks: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Mamijoh:
Yes ooh. Hallelujah
You're in Jos?
I lived there in 2003.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Otobong3374(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
Realist12:
Iran used to be a former world power before the Greeks United. Israel shouldn't wake the sleeping lion in them .
Stop Talking Like A Fool, Okay?
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Otobong3374(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
ken6488:
In as much I support Israel

War with Iran is not like Palestine

It will be brutal

Iran is the only country that will bomb America base and arrest Americans without fear

Those Persians are war ready
U Are Talking As If U Don't Know That Thingz Have Changed.
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On Dec 17, 2022
drlateef:
Are you not ashamed to be quoting this racist lines from your bible? Which just God will utter racist words of liking some people and hating others. And the liked ones are terrorising everybody including defenceless people of Palestine? Which kind of unjust god is that?
This is in no way an attempt to hold brief for the one to whom your response was originally posted.

Which liked ones are terrorizing everyone? According to scripture, the people of Israel have been scattered by God to all the ends of the earth meaning that there are Israelites found among those of every tribe, every language, and every nation on this planet. Every race of people on this planet is represented as far as God's Israel is concerned, so there is nothing racist about God at all. God loves the Israelites of Palestinian background as well as the Israelites of Jewish background — those of them who live in the nation of Israel —, so I am not certain why you would think it rational to claim that God is the unjust one simply because Israel, the country, is at war with Palestine, another nation. undecided
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Aurelius1(m): 5:11am On Dec 17, 2022
Cherrybae:
Imagine Israel that don't have a nuclear weapon wants to provoke Iran.

Iran cannot be assisted by America talkless of Israel.

Iran will won Israel in any war today.

Israel has nuclear weapons. Iran doesn't. Even if iran has, it has not been tested.
Re: Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi by Horus(m): 2:48am On Apr 17
Iran may secretly have nuclear weapons; who know?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ukrainian Witches Conjure Plan To Depose Putin / Joshua Mollel: Tanzanian National Taken Hostage By Hamas Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Baby Survives The Flood Disaster In Sierra Leone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.