Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody (28679 Views)

Kanu To Buhari: Release ‘Mama Biafra’ From Detention, She’s Mother To Me / Omoyele Sowore’s Neighbors In US Demand His Release From DSS Custody / Felicia Ejezie ‘Mama Biafra’ Arraigned In Court For Selling IPOB Newspapers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by onuman: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2022
Find solutions to insurgencies, not arrest and detain people with the belief that detenaining insurgents will stop the insurgencirs.
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by TUTU147: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2022
God Almighty will surely vindicate the innocent
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Emergingnation3(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

It will never come so just relax and keep meditating on that fantacy of having that useless blafla come to reality when we both know it will never be

As a proud Akwa Ibomite i prefer the story i will tell my children about naija than the one my father told me about that useless blafraud
Afonja Muslim, marauding skull mining terrorist, so you're not longer from rivers state as you previously claimed . grin grin lying unity beggar.. grin

You can only tell your children about the ongoing skull mining and human organs harvesting in your region that has killed more innocent people than those killed by bandits and Boko put together from their inceptions.. grin

Unam ikot !

RobsonsTARz:

Keep being stupid, just as your lord nnamdi cownu was rearrested and brought back with a rope on his neck like a small goat to the place he called a zoo, thats how her own will be if she misbehave again

Carry that rubbish blafla enter my state again make Wike finnish una again
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by onuman: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:
I hope senses was given to her while she was in detention?
If the answer is no, then she should be rearrested

Your type of Parasite sense?
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by iamme1234(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2022
We are not relenting, every prisoner of conscience, including Our indefatigable Client, ONYENDU MAZI NNAMDI KANU will soon regain their freedom.

This one na him go teeee pass
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Emergingnation3(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2022
bluebay:

Kanu is good as Gone. He will never be released until after he serves his Jail term
In your unity Begging mind abi. grin

He is coming out very soon, according to the UN order..
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by TUTU147: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
Her Puna go don suffer in the hand of Fulani DSS
May what you wish her befall all your female generation in 100 times
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Oju4190: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says chronic unity begging Afonja Muslim claiming rivers state..... IQ deficients stunts that can't imagine his pathetic life without Ndigbo in Nigeria....

Yes, Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped and brought backed to Nijiara by your illiterates and lawless fulani jihadist government breaking the international laws of extradition and rendition......
UN has ordered for his unconditional release in a space of six months with compensation attached it, in regards to that, and of which your terrorist government have no choice but to comply....

Is it dsame UN that told Putin to end the war in Ukraine....d next day putin intensify the bombing of critical infrastruture in Ukraine.....or maybe dere is anoda UN I don't know of!

1 Like

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Owontime: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Stupid government.
How can a government release a terrorist instead of giving her the death penalty?
Please do not show mercy to IPOB terrorists.
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by tochifk(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2022
Good morning fam

Please I have an online interview by 1pm today and in dire need of subscription.
Anyone that is touched to help me please sub 08037789985.

Thanks to the kind hearted fellow.
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Chronicbeggers: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:
If she hear "Ka" next time, she go pick race.
Igbos are not cowards like the afonjas.
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Manlikebaro: 11:30am On Aug 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Says chronic unity begging Afonja Muslim claiming rivers state..... IQ deficients stunts that can't imagine his pathetic life without Ndigbo in Nigeria....

Yes, Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped and brought backed to Nijiara by your illiterates and lawless fulani jihadist government breaking the international laws of extradition and rendition......
UN has ordered for his unconditional release in a space of six months with compensation attached it, in regards to that, and of which your terrorist government have no choice but to comply....

Do not forgets NIGERIA is a sovreign Nation? Wake up please if u are sleeping.
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by jrusky(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Go and rearrest her now, chronic unity beggar...

Expect the release of Nnamdi Kanu very soon..

Bro n need fighting over these let e happy she was free from DSS cell for doing no wrong but for you to all him unity beggar bro you sound funny. It is you and all obi suppoorters are the real face of unity beggars because you can not say you are not part of a country yet running pillar to post to be the president.
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Emergingnation3(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Oju4190:
Is it dsame UN that told Putin to end the war in Ukraine....d next day putin intensify the bombing of critical infrastruture in Ukraine.....or maybe dere is anoda UN I don't know of!
And last time I checked, Nigeria is neither Russia, nor world power, but in the league of poor countries, the home of poorest people on earth for that matter grin, that relied on foreign aids for surviver. grin If them born them well, let them disobey the UN order.. grin
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Moses1111: 11:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Are you sure if Unamdi Kanu he still alive God help us
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by kkonyeji(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2022
rusher14:
If she hear "Ka" next time, she go pick race.

Tah! U think she's a coward like u?
Are u not surprised that at 80 she's still strong, agitating & supporting a just cause?
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by fof1: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-mama-biafra-ipob-supporter-released-from-dss-custody/amp

BUT WHAT IS REALLY WRONG WITH THIS DSS SEF? Why Detain an 80 Years Old Woman...this Long...who is Quarter to her Grave Yard having Exceeded the Biblical Age of 70... PLS DSS AND APC GOVERNMENT SHOULD TREAD SOFTLY WITH OLDER PEOPLE Joor...
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by shakdav(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2022
That is why you are pushing for peter obi right, and you want him to rule the so call Zoo people last last you are not serious in your dream country to come, wait when Biafara has been declared peter obi can contest and win

Emergingnation3:
Lol ! No matter what your terrorist government do, las las Biafra will come....

Chronic unity Begging Afonja Muslim..
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by kkonyeji(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

It will never come so just relax and keep meditating on that fantacy of having that useless blafla come to reality when we both know it will never be

As a proud Akwa Ibomite i prefer the story i will tell my children about naija than the one my father told me about that useless blafraud

From Rivers to Akwaibom
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Roger3D(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja Muslim, marauding skull mining terrorist, so you're not longer from rivers state . grin grin lying unity beggar.. grin

You can only tell your children about the ongoing skull mining and human organs harvesting in your region that has killed more innocent people than those killed by bandits and Boko put together from their inceptions.. grin

Unam ikot !

Hey shut up you Biafran human flesh eater. Biafra will never come so better be OBITUARY grin
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Emergingnation3(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2022
Manlikebaro:

Do not forgets NIGERIA is a sovreign Nation? Wake up please if u are sleeping.
Lol ! Keep living in delusions, sovereign that broked international laws by extradition Nnamdi Kanu illegal... grin

Watch this video below for clarity..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baQq-13jDh4
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Deejaygold(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Biafra has come to stay

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Roger3D(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! Who is Buhari before the international community.... The last time i checked, Nigeria is neither among the first world , nor development nations,but in the league of poor and under developed nations that relied on international aids for surviver. If them born him well, let him disobey the UN order.
Then let your UN send in the Calvary to bust the terrorist out of DSS cell. More watery beans for Ohamadike in chukwu akkiku name. Ise grin

1 Like

Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by SwiftMax: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

Keep being stupid, just as your lord nnamdi cownu was rearrested and brought back with a rope on his neck like a small goat to the place he called a zoo, thats how her own will be if she misbehave again

May your generation experience the pains and agony Biafra people experienced during the war. Since you enjoy what they did to them.
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

I really dont understand ppl like u when u talk. I know ppl like you will never stand for the truth cos u speak from both sides of ur mouth
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Emergingnation3(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2022
Roger3D:
Hey shut up you Biafran human flesh eater. Biafra will never come so better be OBITUARY grin
Lol ! Says chronic unity... The actualization of sovereign state of Biafra is at hand, the earlier you accept this fact , the better for you...

Obi president ambition my foot, we can't trade out our freedom for the presidency of this irredeemable Shithole.... Our freedom is very sacrosancts.. grin

Chronic unity beggar.
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by SwiftMax: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

Preach this nonsense without crying, the jihadist government will still do more and there is nothing the whole ipob can do about it
May your family and generations experience the pains and agony meted on Biafra by Nigeria.. If you support the oppression and death of millions of Biafra people, May it also come to your family
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Amodi470(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2022
IPOB is a terrorist organisation and they should be killed for felony.
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by Emergingnation3(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Roger3D:
Then let your UN send in the Calvary to bust the terrorist out of DSS cell. More watery beans for Ohamadike in chukwu akkiku name. Ise grin
Lol ! Your Jihadist government has no choice, but to release him..

The UN order is very supreme.. grin grin

He is coming out with Biafran flag in his hand, very soon...
Re: Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody by kolarov93(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2022
Fejoku:
Victory for Biafra is certain. We will remember and honour all those that stood for truth throughout our struggle for freedom. We also will not forget all those who lied against us and join the terrorist government of Nigeria to defame, torture, kill and burn our houses and properties. We will tell the story to the whole world.
May ChukwuOkike Abiama bless all his children. Isee.

Wetin you people want self?
And you dy support Peter Obi to be the president of Nigeria you want to separate from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Blackmail" - Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole Over Battle With Catholic Church / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah / How Mamu Thwarted Efforts To Rescue Train Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.