Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. (3114 Views)

Peter Obi Suspends Campaign To Visit Flood Victims (Video) / Peter Obi Traveling To Egypt Shows That He Is Not Serious / Osinbajo, Okowa, Obiano And Ngige Visit Flood Affected Community In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by Penguin2: 10:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
One attribute that stands Peter Obi out from the rest of the other politicians is the fact that the man walks the talk and not somebody that will sit in the office and send delegates who seldom go and bring misrepresented facts about the incident they were sent to inspect.

This is a picture of Peter Obi traveling in a canoe to Anam in Anambra to attend flood victims when he was sitting Governor of Anambra State.

The date cannot be ascertained but it might likely be during the 2012 flood that affected most riverine communities in Nigeria and was a National disaster.

A rare breed of politician!

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by slivertongue: 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
A HUMBLE AND SELFLESS LEADER

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by femisplash: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
A Governor of a state visited flood victims and the fool said he hadn't seen someone like that before?. Wow, I think these zombidients are much more senseless than the most gullible lower animal that crawls the surface of the earth.
Is Obi the first to visit flood victims, are there no Governors doing same in their various states as well as victims that have lost millions of properties to fire incidence, etc.
Was he not being paid with Anambra's tax payers money or was it not his duty as a Governor?
All these yeye format don cast.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by Shellsploit: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Is that not umuoba anam after otuocha market shocked

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by Moh247: 10:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
cool

Go and felify

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by RobsonsTARz: 10:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Deep down, the agbado urchins wish this was their man

20 Likes

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by OBALOLA55(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
femisplash:
A Governor of a state visited flood victims and the fool said he hadn't seen someone like that before?. Wow, I think these zombidients are much more senseless than the most gullible lower animal that crawls the surface of the earth.
Is Obi the first to visit flood victims, are there no Governors doing same in their various states as well as victims that have lost millions of properties to fire incidence, etc.
Was he not being paid with Anambra's tax payers money or was it not his duty as a Governor?
THIS ONE NOR WARRANT MAKE YOU DEY CRY NOW sad

14 Likes

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by OBALOLA55(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool
MOH MOH grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by Moh247: 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MOH MOH grin

How you my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by Penguin2: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
femisplash:

It is not the visit that is news sir.

It is the circumstance of the visit.

Or can you show us a picture of any Governor, past or present, who has had to enter a canoe through local waters just to visit victims of natural disaster?

Lagos is a hotbed of flooding… can you show us a picture of Tinubu stepping his foot in water to sympathize with victims?

19 Likes

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by femisplash: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Penguin2:

It is not the visit that is news sir.

It is the circumstance of the visit.

Or can you show us a picture of any Governor, past or present, who has had to enter a canoe through local waters just to visit victims of natural disaster?

Lagos is a hotbed of flooding… can you show us a picture of Tinubu stepping his foot in water to sympathize with victims?
What was the circumstance? that he visited on a canoe? or that he visited using his personal resources?. The more you try glorifying mediocrity, the more you sound dumber.
I didn't know your age or how exposed you are, if you can be so delusional to say I should show you "any Governor past or present". You need to start engaging older and intelligent individuals to help you grow and broaden your knowledge beyond shallow, cheap and narrow minded propaganda.
https://www.nairaland.com/2196707/fashola-dressed-raincoats-visits-scene

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by mycar: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
femisplash:

What was the circumstance? that he visited on a canoe? or that he visited using his personal resources?. The more you try glorifying mediocrity, the more you sound dumber.
I didn't know your age or how exposed you are, if you can be so delusional to say I should show you "any Governor past or present". You need to start engaging older and intelligent individuals to help you grow and broaden your knowledge beyond shallow, cheap and narrow minded propaganda.
you have to show that of fashola as if we don't know that fashola ios better than Tinubu.
People say that Tinubu is made some people and ask, is democracy no longer the government of the people for the people, how come one man is the only one calling a shot ad you think he won't have plenty enemies, if you don't want enmity, give equal opportunity to everyone, you can't make yourself a semi god and expect everyone to like you.

Fashola finished his regime and left office without any interference, live and let live and so it is to other state governor but tinubu never let any position go without any interference, he left senate and instead of allowing another person, he placed his wife there. IF he becomes the president tomorrow, he will never let go the office. He will take us back to 1999.

4 Likes

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by AcuraZDX: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Go and felify

I have velify

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by Moh247: 11:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
AcuraZDX:

I have velify

Makoko is a slum.. we have slums in all countries and cities

But Guess the majority of slum dwellers and migranting developers!?!

2 Likes

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by femisplash: 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
mycar:

you have to show that of fashola as if we don't know that fashola ios better than Tinubu.
People say that Tinubu is made some people and ask, is democracy no longer the government of the people for the people, how come one man is the only one calling a shot ad you think he won't have plenty enemies, if you don't want enmity, give equal opportunity to everyone, you can't make yourself a semi god and expect everyone to like you.

Fashola finished his regime and left office without any interference, live and let live and so it is to other state governor but tinubu never let any position go without any interference, he left senate and instead of allowing another person, he placed his wife there. IF he becomes the president tomorrow, he will never let go the office. He will take us back to 1999.
I don't expect a people who kowtow to the dictates of Azikiwe, Ojukwu, and the dynasty of the Orjis to have any moral standing questioning Tinubu's mentorship and godfatherism, especially as it has raised many to become men from the lowest to the peak of their careers.
You don't need to hate, just learn from the master and it'd do your life a whole lot of good.
https://www.nairaland.com/7303293/dele-alake-why-some-people#116119579

2 Likes

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by femisplash: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
RobsonsTARz:
Deep down, the agbado urchins wish this was their man
Before zombidients continue their verbal assults on Agbado, we need to remind you that a lot of your kinsmen are out there on the streets depending on Agbado as a means of their survival.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by izuch(m): 12:02am On Aug 30, 2022
Humility walking on two legs

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by RobsonsTARz: 12:05am On Aug 30, 2022
femisplash:

Before zombidients continue their verbal assults on Agbado, we need to remind you that a lot of your kinsmen are out there on the streets depending on Agbado as a means of their survival.
That was before your pampers wearing daddy with shaky hands made it a campain trademark right?

2 Likes

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by femisplash: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

That was before your pampers wearing daddy with shaky hands made it a campain trademark right?
My niggar, be proud of Agbado, it's been saving lives of our eastern brothers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by RobsonsTARz: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2022
femisplash:

My niggar, be proud of Agbado, it's been saving lives of our eastern brothers.
Sorry my nigga, it hasn't saved any life in south south so try and sell more to the east as we forbid it here in the south
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by Softmirror: 12:17am On Aug 30, 2022
femisplash:

grin

THIS IS ANOTHER OBI WEST. TINUBU ALREADY HAS IN MIND THOSE HE WILL CHOOSE TO BE HIS AMBASSADORS OF AGBADO IN OYINBO LANDS BECAUSE THEY HAVE WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE IN MAKING A LIVING FROM AGBADO

1 Like

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by tiger28: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2022
This is the ONLY way to market your Candidate?
WHERE are the infrastructures?

ONLY Gullible folks will fall for this FORMAT!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by femisplash: 12:50am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

Sorry my nigga, it hasn't saved any life in south south so try and sell more to the east as we forbid it here in the south
Are you denying "SE/SS" tag?
SE/SS in the mud, Lol
Can you even swear with your two testicles that you & your family no dey chop Agbado or any food products made from Agbado.
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by 4teenblaq: 12:53am On Aug 30, 2022
tiger28:
This is the ONLY way to market your Candidate?
WHERE are the infrastructures?

ONLY Gullible folks will fall for this FORMAT!!!

Shey people where dey Lagos dey eat the infrastructure? Or shey their lives don better pass us?

Nonsense.. Go and eat the railway buhari constructed.
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by femisplash: 12:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Softmirror:

grin

THIS IS ANOTHER OBI WEST. TINUBU ALREADY HAS IN MIND THOSE HE WILL CHOOSE TO BE HIS AMBASSADORS OF AGBADO IN OYINBO LANDS BECAUSE THEY HAVE WEALTH OF EXPERIENCE IN MAKING A LIVING FROM AGBADO
Those folks are ingrates. Their uncles travel abroad to go sell agbado on the roadside and send proceeds to their parents in the village yet these kids wouldn't appreciate the economic value of Agbado in their lives.
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by femisplash: 1:02am On Aug 30, 2022
4teenblaq:

Shey people where dey Lagos dey eat the infrastructure? Or shey their lives don better pass us?

Nonsense.. Go and eat the railway buhari constructed.
Shebi dem no dey chop infrastructure?.. When the 2nd Niger bridge is finally completed, pls don't use it, use magic broom to fly over it since it serves no purpose. Let's see how much mumuish you are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by RobsonsTARz: 1:08am On Aug 30, 2022
femisplash:

Are you denying "SE/SS" tag?
SE/SS in the mud, Lol
Can you even swear with your two testicles that you & your family no dey chop Agbado or any food products made from Agbado.
You and your family can masturbate on your pampers daddy's agbado goverment, but we are Obidiently not ready for that kind of fraud
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by femisplash: 1:15am On Aug 30, 2022
RobsonsTARz:

You and your family can masturbate on your pampers daddy's agbado goverment, but we are Obidiently not ready for that kind of fraud
I never asked whether you're zombidiently ready or not. I asked you to swear with your two testicles that no member of your family has ever eaten Agbado or foods made from Agbado. Just allow the devil push you to swear with your testicles and let it wither.
Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by 4teenblaq: 1:18am On Aug 30, 2022
femisplash:

Shebi dem no dey chop infrastructure?.. When the 2nd Niger bridge is finally completed, pls don't use it, use magic broom to fly over it since it serves no purpose. Let's see how much mumuish you are.

Oya na make they take the whole money build roads and skyscrapers, then you die of hunger and starvation.. Mumu man.

I know your type.. You are just like a typical myopic yahoo boy that would prefer buying a car instead of building house first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by femisplash: 1:28am On Aug 30, 2022
4teenblaq:

Oya na make they take the whole money build roads and skyscrapers, then you die of hunger and starvation.. Mumu man.

I know your type.. You are just like a typical myopic yahoo boy that would prefer buying a car instead of building house first.
Infrastructures drives the economy, it opens up economic activities, fosters development, intra & inter boundaries transactional activities, attracts investors and boosts increased revenues. The difference between rural & urban communities is the presence of infrastructures.
Anyone downplaying the importance of infrastructures is dumber than a snail. Show me an advanced economy without an infrastructure drive and I'd show you a mumu boy like yourself.

3 Likes

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by onumadu: 1:36am On Aug 30, 2022
This is a signature Obi behavior.
How many Nigerian governors would risk riding a canoe to go visit flood victims?
Think about that for a second...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Throwback Picture Of Peter Obi Traveling In A Canoe To Visit Flood Victims. by Abdu81: 3:04am On Aug 30, 2022
femisplash:

Mr experience so this of fashola is glorious and exceptional but that of obi is mediocrity?
That's the hypocrisy that will destroy you people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Even If It Means Paying The Supreme Sacrifice….” - Obi’s Old Tweet Surfaces / N40 Billion Scandal That May Consume Gov. Yuguda / Peter Obi And The N255 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.