Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Husband Has Completely Turn Me Into A Sex Object-woman Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Has Completely Turn Me Into A Sex Object-woman Tells Court (476 Views)

I Got Pregnant Without Sexual Intercourse, Woman Tells Court In Kwara / I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave In Our House & I Do Not Know How To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Has Completely Turn Me Into A Sex Object-woman Tells Court by Lowkeygee: 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
A pharmacist, Nafisat AFeez, on Monday told a mapo grade A colustomary court in Ibadan to dissolve her nine year old union to her husband, Rasheed Afeez on grounds of alledged sexual exploitations.

Source:Pulse tv

Now, is this reason a valid call for a divorce?
Is it not sex same women cry for that their husband is giving to side chicks and whores for his satisfaction that's what another woman is running from regardless how her husband loyal to stick with her to stick to one pussy she still had to complain to court for too much sex?

Re: My Husband Has Completely Turn Me Into A Sex Object-woman Tells Court by engrfaruq(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
He should marry another wife and leave her alone, she'll be the one to regret.
Re: My Husband Has Completely Turn Me Into A Sex Object-woman Tells Court by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2022
if the man wants sex 3 times a day and his wife doesnt, then she has the right to be against it and divorce this man... as both are NOT SEXUALLY COMPATIBLE! no biggie!

what would be wrong would be to force your wife to have sex against her own wishes, in the name of marriage!

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE: Mother Of Boy Seen Destroying Her Home Break Silence (video) / I Don't Understand What's Happening / I'm....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.