Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Men And Women Who Worship God More... Your Opinions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Men And Women Who Worship God More... Your Opinions (320 Views)

Witchcraft Wickedness Proliferation In Western World As Africa Pleases GOD More / Come And See Religious People Who Worship A Cartoon Character!!! / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men And Women Who Worship God More... Your Opinions by Dcentglobal(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Having thought of this, I just want to hear your own view on the SUBJECT.
BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN, WHO WORSHIP GOD MORE...??

Let's Debate the topic...
Re: Men And Women Who Worship God More... Your Opinions by otipoju(m): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Dcentglobal:
Having thought of this, I just want to hear your own view on the SUBJECT.
BETWEEN MEN AND WOMEN, WHO WORSHIP GOD MORE...??

Let's Debate the topic...

Na only God ho fit answer that question
Re: Men And Women Who Worship God More... Your Opinions by Dcentglobal(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2022
otipoju:

Na only God ho fit answer that question

Noted!
Re: Men And Women Who Worship God More... Your Opinions by Dcentglobal(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2022
We are still on the Debate MEN AND WOMEN WHO WORSHIP GOD MORE??

Keep sending your opinions it will be review

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wiseman Daniel The Carrier Of The Prophetic Mantle Perform Miracles In Botswana / Please Help, My Fiance Said She Can't Come To My Church, What Do I Do? / Did The Prophet Muhammad Ever Have A Non-muslim Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.