Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

To The Obi-dient Fellows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To The Obi-dient Fellows (283 Views)

Breaking : FG Arrest The Obi-dient Plane Taking Peter Obi To Ibadan / Obi-dient Walk On Going In Benin City (photo) / I Am Now Fully Obi-dient. See The Lovely Pics Of My Incoming President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Obi-dient Fellows by iSense247: 6:01am On Aug 30, 2022
Words Of Encouragement To The Obi-dient Fellows

Let's keep the spirit and hope alive, there's no limits to how far we can keep engaging and influencing until we achieve our goal of a better country. I want to appeal to us that, let's keep engaging, let's keep influencing and let us keep believing in every area we all have our influences i.e among peers, in our offices, in churches, in mosques, in taxes, on our roads, in our business associations, e.t.c.

To the youths who believe come 2023, it is business as usual let me tell you, the highest these evil politicians can give you to sell your conscience is 50k for your suffering of 4 to 8 years. Who says your vote dont count, hence they want to buy?

Come 2023, dont sell vote. Rather vote credibility, equity and fairness, vote who can lift you from poverty not the one boasting to feed you with cassava, garri, and ewa because we all worth much more than that. It's PO-smile come 2023 to change the narratives of bad governance in the history of our dear country.

A new Nigeria under H.E is possible. Vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by rallycapitan: 6:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Obidient!

2 Likes

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by rufpdpn: 6:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Obidient oo

2 Likes

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Ozinlex: 6:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Blood and water has not revealed this to you, but from the spirit of the most high. No retreat, no surrender!...we move!

Obidient!

3 Likes

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Moh247: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2022
cool

Good one and good luck

Election no be fight so no need for insults

If having military reserve personel or eating our local stapples is a crime vote for Obi that imports everything in his supper market and invest in his family business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by derecho(m): 6:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Agreeded
A new and working Nigeria is POssible

3 Likes

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Abdu81: 6:39am On Aug 30, 2022
derecho:
Agreeded
A new and working Nigeria is POssible
Agreeded aswell.

2 Likes

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by iSense247: 6:40am On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Good one and good luck

If having military reserve personel or eating our local stapples is a crime vote for Obi that imports everything in his supper market and invest in his family business

Why can't he share his good ideas with Buhari in the past seven years? Tinubu is corrupt but that is not my problem. My problem with his is that he is old and sick and running with Boko-Haram terrorists commander. Woe unto a nation whose ruler is an Islamic terrorist.
Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Abdu81: 6:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Good one and good luck

If having military reserve personel or eating our local stapples is a crime vote for Obi that imports everything in his supper market and invest in his family business lol

If good governornace is having bullion vans in your compound packed with billions of stolen public fund.

Then vote for asuwaju Ahmed bola tinubu.

If good governornace is forming agberoism.
Vote for tinubu

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Moh247: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2022
Abdu81:

If good governornace is having bullion vans in your compound packed with billions of stolen public fund.

Then vote for asuwaju Ahmed bola tinubu.

If good governornace is forming agberoism.
Vote for tinubu

Atleast all of Tinubu's businesses can be verified and the Bullion van carried money gifted to his Supporters in his house as a private citizen

Did anyone report their money missing or stolen?

Where the said money not given to poor people?!
Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Moh247: 7:01am On Aug 30, 2022
iSense247:
Why can't he share his good ideas with Buhari in the past seven years? Tinubu is corrupt but that is not my problem. My problem with his is that he is old and sick and running with Boko-Haram terrorists commander. Woe unto a nation whose ruler is an Islamic terrorist.

It's on record that Buhari refused his advise after getting to office, even Aisha Buhari and Ameachi said so publicly

You call a man that has been traveling about and consulting old and sick because of some poorly done Photoshoped pics
Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Abdu81: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:

Atleast all of Tinubu's businesses can be verified and the Bullion van carried money gifted to his Supporters in his house as a private citizen

Did anyone report their money missing or stolen?

Where the said money not given to poor people?!

What is the source of the said monies.
Stolen from the public.
He is a thief that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 30, 2022
I am obidient

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Born2Breed(f): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2022
ObiCentric

ObiCertified

Agbado Plus Cassava pikin park well.

Politicians Deceiving People enter bush.

1 Like

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Allison012: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Come 2023 i will be fully obidient and yusful.

woe onto thee that will vote incompetence and terrorism into government. OBI 1:20-23

1 Like

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by MasterJayJay: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Good one and good luck

50 million soldiers for a population of 180 million. How many criminals are the 50 million soldiers going to attack, 100 million criminals?

So Peter Obi should invest in Buhari's business? You guys are so unbelievable.

Never knew it is wrong to have a family business.

1 Like

Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Moh247: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2022
MasterJayJay:

50 million soldiers for a population of 180 million. How many criminals are the 50 million soldiers going to attack, 100 million criminals?

So Peter Obi should invest in Buhari's business? You guys are so unbelievable.

He already clearified that many times.. 5. Million youths not 50 million
Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by MasterJayJay: 7:22am On Aug 30, 2022
Moh247:

He already clearified that many times.. 5. Million youths not 50 million

Nawa!! 5 million ke? US military has how many soldiers?

Chai!! China and India wey get billion for population get how many soldiers? Na you wan employ 5 million.

5 million × 50,000 naira monthly = 250 billion

250 billion × 12 months = 3 trillion naira a year.
Re: To The Obi-dient Fellows by Moh247: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Nawa!! 5 million ke? US military has how many soldiers?

Chai!! China and India wey get billion for population have how many soldiers? Na you wan employ 5 million.

5 million × 50,000 naira monthly = 250 billion

250 billion × 12 months = 3 trillion naira a year.

Another level of ignorance

Don't you know what military reserve means

Ok in simple laymans term according to the full length video available on YouTube

Military reserve system is like NYSC where Youths are trained for self defence and combat readiness... In case of war or insecurity the reserves are called to duty to serve their father land

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Media Z*mbies Have Been Unleashed / Bishop Kukah joins the Buga challenge at his 70th birthday / Michael Ola Femi Puts Tinubu Rightly Fitted Into His Ranking Stacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.